AfterShip Returns , 2,257 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, intuitive interface, and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for effectively tracking returns and enhancing the customer shopping experience. The app is suitable for businesses of all sizes due to its scalability and affordability. Many commend the customer service for its efficiency and quick response time. It's recommended for its seamless website integration and easy navigation.

Edited September 27, 2023

Update 7/27: They closed our shipping account before even contacting us in regards to a false chargeback. We are still able to use the account but can not approve existing return request from our customers.

Great service with great customer service. We started using Aftership Returns this year after using Aftership Order Tracking for a while. We do not get a lot of return request but it has made it easier for our customer to request returns. This app allows our customer to choose what type of return they want (Return for refund, store credit, exchange, replacement) and makes it easier for us to issue the type of refund they want without any additional step. Issues store credit, refund, exchange and replacement can be done directly on the app with a couple clicks. We highly recommend it to anyone businesses that accepts returns.

carbonaddons
9 months using the app
April 28, 2023

Great app and customer service! Ayush was super helpful to help me with everything I needed and even got on a screen share to double check that everything was working!

E'MAR Italy
8 months using the app
June 5, 2023

Amazing customer service and features! Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting to streamline their returns process.

Kotomi
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited June 14, 2023

Customer service is excellent! I submitted my issue and received a quick and efficient response from Nalinee. I am very satisfied with the help provided.

TOXIK3
France
About 2 years using the app
May 5, 2023

Great help from Aditi today, she was really helpful with my query. Team is always there to help us with any issues. Thank you

ALDO Shoes UK
Over 2 years using the app
October 7, 2023

Prompt reply on customer services ! my problem solved immediately. Great customer services. Great app easy to use and good to customize !

The Bloor
14 days using the app
September 6, 2023

Definitely an App I would recommend for any online business trying to make the return process seamless and easy.

The support is offered is exceptional.

Crossover International
South Africa
2 months using the app
July 17, 2023

Moazzam was very helpful! Wonderful app but could still some updates. Looking forward to what they are able to do with their app.

Gobi Cashmere UK
9 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 18, 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback and also I am glad our customer support team helped you with that.

We will definitely work on your feedback, We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you.

Regards,
Team Returns Center

June 30, 2023

Nalinee was very helpful when I had some difficulty with the app. She cleared up all my questions and concerns.

ENEZ Swimwear
About 5 years using the app
July 26, 2023

Moazzam is great. The customer service is always seriously amazing for After Ship! They are fast and hang in with you till your issue is solved.

Lacy Boots