AfterShip Returns Center

AfterShip Returns Center

by AfterShip & Automizely

Easy Return, Exchange & Refund. Auto-send Return Labels. FREE!

Coloured Raine Cosmetics

sadly this app crashes continually informing us to connect the store even while it's already connected. Can't get any assistance through customer service. This is horrible

December 16, 2019

Apologies for such an experience.
Would you be able to join us on a call?
Please reply to the email, we've sent to your email address.

Tulsa Body Jewelry

Update 11/23: It was briefly fixed when it allowed me to update payment but started treating me like a stranger this morning. It behaves like I've never signed up even though I've presumably paid for the next month. I have a backlog of return requests that I can't access. My customers are angry and I feel humiliated. Support is severely lacking. It looks like this whole issue started around the same time they rolled out a bunch of updates to the app. Could someone please fix my issue???

Original post: We used this app just fine for a couple of months until my credit card needed updating. When I enter the app, it prompts me to select a plan which is all fine. When I consent to the charges I get declined and informed that I need to update my payment. When I click the update payment link, it circles me back to select a plan. There is nowhere to update my payment info. I've tried explaining this to support and they would rather assume I'm an idiot that simply can't navigate their website. I've been trying to get help from support for a week now and maybe there's a language barrier? I simply would like to update my account... make a payment and resume the service. Can someone help me resume active customer status please? I have many annoyed customers right now.

QNAP Direct

UPDATE: well now they won't let us access the app and want to charge us a per user a cost of $10/month. Will be trying to find another app that the developers are not thieves.

The app performs very well and is easy to use. We would like to be able to set a different email address to send RMA requests to as that's a separate department that needs to handle them instead of the store owner. Also, if we could add notes or other details to the request/response before it's sent that would be welcome too.

Tiny People

Absolute disgrace of an organisation. Changed the app without notifying so that you now need to pay per user. Basically locked us out of the app as our Afterpay email was different from the Shopify staff emails. Will be deleting and finding an alternative app. Unethical and totally shameful.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

I have no idea why this app had 844 reviews, i can only say something is really fishy.

There is no way an app this weak to get this amount of reviews. They work with votes to implement a basic idea, however some votes only have 2 votes and they added them lol...

We have spent over 16 hours of work just to get going and finally the thing that made us uninstall this app is the basic features that arent there and that our customers cannot respond to the automated emails. there is no way this app has 1000 customers so i dont understand how they got this amount of reviews. im thinking more like 12 people are using this app.

Customer service is super slow and unresponsive.

I truly believe someone in the market will come up with a really good return management system,

And Well Dressed

Customers are not able to access returns centre, I suspect due to no SSL cert. Zero help from support so far, just encouraged us to request a feature in the community.

Laqbook

This is probably the worst app ever. Go with Bold

Preciouslittlething

Really good app but not available in French so unfortunately I can't use it at all while I already use the regular Aftership order tracking app...
Will change my rating when I will able to use it and test it.

Modspotter

They used to be so good but now they changed around there whole system and its no longer in the shopify app portal. it really suxx! I would pay for the old version!

I need to delete and find something new!

Thanks,
Modspotter

Saywha

The free version of this was great and had the price for the update been reasonable I would have gladly upgraded but their new prices are extortion. DELETED!