AfterShip Returns Center

Return Label, Store Credit, Exchange, Return Policy, Refunds

Free plan available

Zazz

free plan is too basic, i expected more to be honest and a lot of other features are over priced for no reason but when it comes to technicality its awesome

September 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.

Hercxlean Jewels

I love the customer service and that they offer a free plan! It helps to assure me as a small and upcoming business that I can grant my customers an easy way to return their orders.

September 16, 2020

Hi there,

I will certainly pass this as feedback to our team. Your reviews keep us going and deliver customer-oriented features. I am also dropping you a personal mail. Stay tuned!

ShopZips.co.uk

Looks like a great App - Only accepts low image resolution on the assets page - But generally does what it says.

September 13, 2020

SAINT SOMEBODY

This app has made the returns process SO much easier. What appealed to me is the easy setup process.

September 9, 2020

itsjusta6 Store

A bit difficult to learn at first, however it is the best option for automated returns in the US in my opinion.

SAINT SOMEBODY USA

Fairly easy to set up - a few things weren't immediately obvious but were resolved quickly. This will make the returns process much easier!

September 3, 2020

Feather 4 Arrow

When it's working it works, but unfortunately, I have had several issues. Fortunately, there is always someone available to chat and assist you if you need help. They are very quick to respond and have graciously helped me resolve some major issues I was having with the Postmen account. Hard to set up! Have to download several apps to get it all working together and instructions are vague.

August 28, 2020

Thanks for the review but surely some misunderstanding is there.
Please help us understand this, we've sent you an email please help us schedule a screenshare call to fix any challenge you are facing.

HUITACAMPO

Hola buenas tardes. Muchas gracias por su aplicación, es útil para el cliente y de gran ayuda para el administrador de la tienda.

SHOPBEWOODZ

Really really good so far! I deeply recommend this app, for all your returns, shipping etc.okokkkk kmo

Budo Brothers

This will save me a lot of time and money. The ux for the customer is great and it makes it easy for my business to keep track of everything.

August 7, 2020

Hi Budo Brothers,

Thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our top priorities, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

However, we want the experience to be 10/10 for you and would love to have your sincere feedback on what more we can do to make the experience 5 star-worthy.

Would appreciate your constructive suggestions on the same so we can serve you better.