REVIEWS.io : Product Reviews

REVIEWS.io : Product Reviews

by Reviews.io

Google Licensed. Text, Photo & Video Reviews. Plus Q&A.

For Dignity

I switched to this reviews app and have been so impressed with the support team. They have assisted in integrating the widgets, email booster send-outs and fixing any bugs; politely and promptly. Even after a setup bag, they have understood the impact on my small business and ROI and responded appropriately. Thanks, Reviews.io team!

Cleva

Integrating Reviews.io onto our bespoke Shopify site was simple but what I have appreciated most is the quick and professional turnaround from the support teams (& live chat) whenever I have had a question or issue.

Soundbops

The app works well. Easy integration. Good timeline and guide. Dashboard comprehensive and comprehensible. Excellent introduction from Ciaran.

Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd

This is an excellent app! The only reason I give a 4 star review, is the pricing. If not for the pricing I would absolutely give a solid 5 star or higher if possible! Would be awesome to have lower pricing if you were not using all the features. Reviews.io is fairly easy to use; their customer service is spot on! We have approximately 9600 'one only' individual products, so pretty hard to place a review on products.

On the other hand; having a customer verified review system on your store gives legitimacy to your site. Honest reviews from true customers - positive or negative, it's that little extra that counts. The customers need to make an informed choice of buying from us or another online/brick n' mortar store. We use the sidebar review for overall Company reviews - 117 reviews on our site since we integrated with reviews.io about a year ago, with more customer verified reviews on our google account. We often have phone in customers that mention the reviews they have seen on our site.

If you are interested in seeing how we use the reviews sidebar, go to our website - https://abmotorsports.ca