Reviews.io Review Platform

Reviews.io Review Platform

by Reviews.io

Google Licensed Review Platform | Product & Company Reviews

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

We have been looking for an advanced Review App for a while. We originally had a cheaper one, but site reviews were not being sent up to Google!

Upon learning more, we found that our most important requirement was the ability to send Site reviews to Google. Most of the others that CAN do this charge SO MUCH that we felt their cost was too high. We went through Google's official list of partner providers (https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375474?hl=en) and found Reviews.io as well as a few others.

We tried Reviews.io and have been very happy. They went out of their way to add review widgets throughout our site and provided quite a bit of support in getting things exactly the way that we wanted. The complete install took about 2 weeks, but we are now very happy with the product and the legitimacy that it added to our site.

Collide Records

Reviews.io makes it very easy to get customer feedback for our website. Easily integrated with Shopify and Google.

BOXRAW

The Reviews app is perfect. It integrates well with our site, looks great and importantly functions flawlessly. Our experience with the Reviews customer service team is always a pleasure. No matter the issue, we've received quick replies and have worked together to find a solution every time. A special mention to Dan for his continued efforts helping us.

October 1, 2019

Thank you Boxraw for the amazing feedback.

Inspyer Lighting

We've just started using this app but it is already generating good results. We love the Social integration, Shopify integration, the ability for customers to add pictures to the reviews and the support we have received. A good value app.

Nostalgia Cases

Does the job seamlessly and support are very helpful. I'm now using on multiple sites and would definitely recommend.

TNV PARTS

Used on another Shopify store and works well, now installed on this one!. Recommended by TNV Parts www.tnvparts.uk

Scandibørn

Super App making us more visible in paid for and organic search results ultimately improving our sales and really helpful customer too!

Thank you to Luke for implementing the functionality for us.

Livie & Luca

I was looking for an option to Yotpo that was less costly but also had robust features and published to Google, Reviews.io did the trick and they helped when I needed it.

reid outdoors

The team at Review have been really helpful through out the whole process. I would definitely recommend this app to any one who struggles with coding as the team really take you through it step by step and will even enter it for you if it's especially complicated.

Malieorganics

Reviews.io is awesome! The customer service is phenomenal and quick. They are available to help streamline the process and assist with anything you need. The program is simple yet effective and a great price. I was looking to switch to a new reviews company, browsing when I watched the video and thought "this is exactly what I am looking for" and I have not been let down. Highly recommend.

Previous 1