REVIEWS.io

REVIEWS.io

by Reviews.io

Text, Photo & Video Reviews | Licensed Google Review Platform

MTB Fitness

Fantastic company with next level service. I've used Yotpo for around 4 years. I was loathe to pay extra for on site widgets, when already spending around £200 per month for review requests. That's when I found reviews.io For the same price, they have offered 5x the monthly review requests and all the widgets included. Not only that, but they personally phoned me to onboard me, had their team transfer my old reviews over and also had their in house developers install 3 widgets, with my choice of customisations, again for free. I never take the time to review companies but reviews.io have blown me away and deserve my time to do this. On a separate note - a friend of mine runs a multi-million pound per year business, with a billionaire backer, many employees and a full in-house marketing team. They use reviews.io too and have done for several years. I'm sure if there were issues of any kind they would be using someone else, so that speaks volumes in and of itself. Don't wait, sign up and don't look back. Matt Mooney
Owner of MTB Fitness

Hyggins

We talked to Reviews.io about their service, as we were looking for a rating solution. Set up and implementation was easy and we were ready to go quickly. Great support and advice from the Reviews.io team (shoutout to Carlus and Shane for their great help und support).

The Little House Shop

Brilliant app, so far so good. Everyone at REVIEWS has been really helpful and reply quickly to any enquries I have had

STANCED UK

Amazing app for collecting both company and product reviews. The support received is top notch. I would like to personally thanks both Matt and Carlus for their help in getting the account up and running and a few technical issues i had. Thanks again!

Ricky

Without doubt, Reviews.io is the best reviews partner a brand could wish for. Our business is new and small (for now) and yet I've just been treated like a rockstar to have my site further optimised and looking awesome with their software. Review.io is both slick in design and functionality. Their team's attention to detail to ensure our site is maximising conversion opportunities is phenomenal and I'm genuinely excited to see the results in the coming months. I'm one extremely satisfied customer.

Natural Cornish Pet Shop

Nice easy setup, and great onboarding call with Reviews.io team member Glenn. Thank you for the great recommendations.

Booghe

Super easy to set up, great support and reviews already coming in. All-round great service and would highly recommend.

North Bikes

I spoke to a really helpful person (Mollie) who was very knowledgeable, polite and patient (I had a lot of questions to answer!). I carefully considered all the alternatives before choosing REVIEWS.io and I'm confident I chose the best company for quality and value for money in this field. The Shopify integration was done quickly and without issue. If there are any issues or improvements I want to make in the future, then it's nice to know that REVIEWS.io are there to offer help and advice at a moment's notice.

Western Soul®

I wanted this app to help me collect more google reviews and it has done that! There are a lot of great features such as the social proof I am excited to be able to use as well. Happy with this service:)

athenaandcamron

I've tried many other Reviews apps and this is the best. It's sleek and beautiful with good features. I love the way my customers can easily review with photos. We actually sell our products through Kajabi but use Zapier to zap shopify every time we have a new purchase. Reviews.io integrates so well with shopify, so now we have a super simple system (using shopify lite, super affordable!). We love the SMS booster feature, and love that way the collection page looks for our customers who leave a review. It's helped our business so much - reviews are a HUGE game changer for businesses and more people should get in on this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9