Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Simplifi Fabric

awesome app!!! SO EASY TO USE!! our customers seem to love it!!!!

ZASTTRA.com

Fast installation, Easy to setup and we have definitely seen an increase in sale!

STIBERA

Normally I am not inclined to write reviews on anything but, this time I am making an exception for S Loyalty.Great app plus Easy to use and Setup. The installation was a breeze, under 10 min total. I recommend this app especially for small to medium size stores. You not only get Points System you also get the Referral System with it, all for a low price. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed. 5/5 stars.

Le Marie Boutique

What an awesome app and Perfect for Boutiques... I posted on Facebook that We offer Reward points and We got many more
Likes for our Page.. Very excited and perfect for my business.

Go Bespoke

I implemented this app within less than 15 mins. The back end was guided and easy to use. The front end was clean and simple for my customers to understand. Superb add on to my website.

Carriage House

Great app! Easy to use and seamless integration.

missbehaver.com Womens Fashion 24/7

Great what can I say it just works, got a month free for doing this review so not bad either !

Casavapors

SLoyalty is a must have for customer retention. It's super easy to use and implement, definitely recommend it.

Koastal Surf to Street - Longboards

This app is super easy to use and easy to install. After we launched the program people starting redeeming their awards within minutes. Thanks for this awesome app!

Lollimobile

Great app and super easy to setup. It really allows us to connect to our customers and give them a reason to come back and become true brand advocates. Repeat purchases are our largest revenue base and giving us the opportunity to continue to make customers happy is priceless.