Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

by S Loyalty

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

OVRLAi

The App itself is very nice, lots of options & pretty layout, easy to customize. When free trial expires you find out you cannot use much of it. The price for the next plan $20 a month is not worth it. Other apps offer same features for a lot less.

The Beer Gals

Not sure yet, as with many shopify apps its only till you use them you realize what you are missing - so far seems to do what i want it to do !! lets wait and see

Airport Candy

Customer service is slow to answer. I also don’t like the way the app looks on my homepage. No rounded corners available. I think these are basic features that every app should offer these days.

Ocean Easy Stables

So far so good - let's see how well it integrates and works.........................................

Iamtruth Retail

While this is my first time using Sloyalty.
I can say it was refreshingly easy.

Dexpress In

if works weel for me i will recommend it to all my contacts

Shawlbyvsnow

The setup is so easy but I have to explore more to see whether this apps is compatible or not with our custome preference, a great first impression I must say! :)

Chubbymealworms Us

Cannot fault the service, the team are always on hand to help out - the app works well and looks the business!
BUT WOW, it is SOO expensive.... considering moving due to high fees.

8lackofficial

So far it is very easy to use!

Wow Awesome World

Promises a lot. Great and easy app to "install" half of it.
If you want to add the reward link near your "cart" and "my account" link you must do it yourself.

They don't offer this kind of support where you need to edit the code of your theme.
So they have a support articles based in one theme that's it's nothing like the other one's. The fonts of our theme are not supported.

Previous 1