Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Reward customers, build loyalty and grow referral sales.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stasia Rose Boutique

Time spent using app 12 minutes

it was super easy and fast to set up. I am looking forward to testing it out. hope the customers love it.

VIIMART

Location Singapore

Thanks for the wonderful support from Janette. Enrolled only to a free plan and assistance was prompt and information shared was useful. Give a try :)

AnnaShopaholic

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great apps, it's really great with multi language support, let me save time to translate for my customer.

Island by Koa Nani

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is useful and easy to integrate with your website. Also, unlike any other apps, the free plan is NOT useless.

SnackEzy Pty Ltd

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app for reward point system. I am using this first time and feels good up to now. let's see how they perform.

Blanks By Rhinestone Empire

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the app would love to be able to offer custom rewards to my customers Love how simple it was to set up

貓星人基地 MeowZone

Time spent using app About 1 year

It is a great app for loyalty program, it's wonderful to have multi language in the setting also the customization design is great!

Le Blanc Mouton

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good job! I just downloaded it, and I look foward to using it to its full potential. I looks easy to use and very efficient in terms of reward programs.

Soins Altera Vitae

I haven't been using the app for long yet but I am impressed by its features! Also, the customer service is amazing! They reply fast and really took the time to describe to me each step when I needed help. I absolutely recommend it !

志成保健網購平台 NutriHub

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A user-friendly and good app to use, looking forwards to seeing how my customer response to the reward program.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27