Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pino Shah Antiques

Initially, the support team was super responsive - they are always very nice, friendly. Initially, they constantly kept asking for reviews. I explained to them that I needed more time to evaluate an app because initially, most app providers are super helpful and only the test of time demonstrates the true colors. That is exactly what has happened here - ongoing issue remains unresolved despite multiple reminders, requests, giving them access to everything from Shopify to Search Console to Analytics to Merchant Center. Now, my products are being rejected by GMC and Google Ads due to inaccurate pricing reported by the schema. Last week, I even contacted the to let them know that I would be leaving a negative review. They apologized, they thanked me for my patience - just like they have been for weeks. But, no resolution.

Wall To Wall Storage

Great and quick response in chat sessions but zero on doing what was promised in those sessions. I was told my issue would be fixed "later today or tomorrow" but it never happened. After many days waiting I had to uninstall this app and get help from another source to correct my problem.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had been waiting several days for a resolution, likely beyond the original expectations provided to you by our support staff. Your business matters to us and both our customer support and technical support teams are diligently working through an increased number of requests at this time. Should you choose to reinstall and try our app again, we’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to make things right and work toward earning back your business.