Live Chat,Help Center,FAQ Page

Helpcenter,LiveChat,Helpdesk,Inbox,Customer Service,Whatsapp

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Provide you the best customer support service-willdesk

Discovery Playtime

Location Ireland

A fantastic app, really useful and it has lots more features than I expected to provide a more professional and approachable experience to my customers.

June 19, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, please kindly contact us any time!! We will be always here for you to service!

1cliq

Location Malaysia

best app and easy to chat with customer and help much more for oder tracking and so on install this app and it will be your best life

June 19, 2022

Refinera

Location Singapore

Customer Service was kinda good and friendly. App really does what it advertised, and it was easy to use.

Industrial Control & Engineering

Location Namibia

This is a great and easy-to-understand app for a live chat on the website. Ellie has been super fast in responding and answering all my questions and is therefore very helpful.

Molly|Willdesk Support

liquidboosts

Great support, quick response time, active and frequent development, and great people. 10/10 recommend.

SEDINSE

Location China

确实挺不错的,而且客服人员挺积极的帮助我解决一些关于这个app的问题。而且还是免费的,真心推荐十分不错。客服人员也会免费推荐其他的一些功能主动的帮我解决。(请提供一些关于您使用此应用时喜欢或不喜欢的内容的详细信息。您的评论可帮助其他商家决定是否使用此应用。)

June 18, 2022

非常感谢您使用我们的软件和在商店里留下您宝贵的评论!!在此我代表willdesk团队全体成员向您致以最诚挚的感谢!!如果您后续关于软件的使用以及疑问的话,请您随时联系我们,我们永远在这里为您竭诚服务!!

祝你生意兴隆,财源广进!

Molly/Willdesk 团队

ToniFlipsCLE

Molly, the customer service representative was fantastic! Solved all my problems and helped me with even more things I didn't even know were wrong. Greatly suggest this app!

June 16, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving your valuable review on our app! ! Your support and suggestions will always be the biggest driving force for Willdesk to move forward! On behalf of all team members, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you! !

I wish you a prosperous business and a lot of money!

All the best from,

Goddess Idols Hair

My agent Nora was awesome! She walked me through setting up my account. She even helped me change my profile picture to ensure I was completely set up.

June 15, 2022

I wish you a prosperous business and a lot of money!

Truly,

Mosan

Location Brazil

gostei bastante, bem completo. uma pena não possuir a opção de mudar as cores e poder tirar o banner de fundo. de resto tudo ótimo

June 14, 2022

Obrigado por nos dar uma avaliação de 5 estrelas. Estamos muito gratos por sentir que lhe servimos bem. Agradecemos muito o seu apoio, recomendando-nos a seu amigo sobre nosso aplicativo, para que possamos espalhar ajuda para outras pessoas. Se você tiver alguma dúvida, não hesite em contactar-nos no chat ao vivo e e-mail.

Verdadeiramente,
Equipe Willdesk

Brands Market Italia

Location United Arab Emirates

Awesome platform for providing live support to your customers. Easy to use. They have excellent customer service aslo. Ellie was so helpful and professional. Highly recommended app.

June 14, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on live chat and email.

Truly,