SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support.

Succulent Artworks

My Shopify site is new, I'm expanding from Etsy, Shopify went online today. I'll see how well SEO Booster works. Eden was helpful and patient as I had a lot to learn. I'm hoping to not need to hire an SEO expert, but don't have a lot of time to spare, I think Booster is basically automatic.

House of Curated

Eden and developer Gnuh were very heplful in solving some issues my website had and improving my store's SEO.

DALLAS PSYCHIC AND CRYSTALS

I had a problem with the app loading and the online support was fantastic I spoke with Eden and Natsu and they fixed the problem right away. I recommend this app 5 STARS!

July 28, 2021

Hi DALLAS PSYCHIC AND CRYSTALS,

We're super thankful for your kind words about our support team, espcecially Eden and Natsu. We always work hard to stay responsive to all customers' queries and make sure all possible issues are fixed well for you to best enjoy the app. We're so glad that our supporters were able to provide timely and efficent help to you.

Please free free to chat with our support team anytime if you need support with SEO. We're 24/7 at your service to make you satisfied with our application.

Hori - SEO Booster team

dekor365

Still learning but nothing has been beyond my capabilities so far. Really easy to use. If I can do this, anyone can :) . Good support btw thank you for all great things.

July 28, 2021

Hi dekor365 team,

We are super happy that you have experienced fast and helpful customer service from our team. It’s only when we receive such positive feedback do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.

Our SEO Booster team works on providing you with the best available features for a successful e-commerce business in SEO. It is very important for us to make you feel comfortable with the onboarding and integration process. We do understand how crucial may be even the smallest details, and for this reason, our team works hard on making the app available and flexible to everyone.

We are really looking forward to your next visit to our app and don't hesitate to drop us a message via Livechat anytime!

Eden - SEO Booster team

DearloveJewelry

It was a bit confusing at first (since I had no idea what I was doing) but Gina, the customer service representative, was super nice and explained everything to me and also made sure that I understood everything as well! The app is very easy to use once you know what you’re doing. Definitely take advantage of the chat and don’t be afraid to ask for help!

July 27, 2021

Wow! It's so nice of you to share such wonderful words about our supporter, Gina, and the app ❤ Thank you very much, it will definitely help other merchants know more about our service, and help us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your experience with us even better.

Gina is always online and she is very happy to see customers being satisfied with her effort. Please don't hesitate to let us know your questions whenever you need us, so that we can help boost your SEO to the next level.

Lea - SEO Booster team

One-day Direct Commerce

Well that was quick and thanks to resolve the SEO issues. I really like the way this app optimizes my website.

Hi One-day Direct Commerce,

It's such a pleasure to receive your kind rating for our app. We always work hard to provide a quick and efficent SEO solution to all merchants, and we're so happy to know it was well-delivered to you.

To make your SEO journey with us more complete, don't hesitate to give our friendly supporters a shout any time through Live Chat channel in-app. It's our goal to help and earn your fullest satisfaction.

We're so looking forward to your next visit!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Dexter And Fox

Saves a lot of time, that I just simply don't have! So far so good, easy to use interface and I look forward to ranking higher in Google.

Hi Dexter And Fox team,

We thank you for sacrificing your precious time to provide us with such wonderful feedback!

We put our customers' satisfaction as a priority and always try to offer excellent SEO tools, and it’s so pleasing to know that our efforts and hard work resonated with you. We are so glad that you are happy with our app and find the integration simple and easy.

Hope to see a more glorious future with SEO success ahead of us.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Hori - SEO Booster team

EmassK Global Ventrues

Pretty awesome app. One app that can do an SEO-specialized person job in minutes. Worth using in an e-commerce store. Keyword research is an additional tool in one roof which is really superb. Need to highlight Hana Customer support is really very supportive and very responsive.

Hello exceptional EmassK Global Ventrues team,

We are in seventh heaven reading your feedback. Thank you so much for lifting our spirits and inspiring us to new achievements.

Hana is jumping of happiness hearing that she could impress you with her support🤗. We are all here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants and we go the extra mile to meet your expectations in SEO success. Because you are the reason for all our efforts.

Besides keyword research, SEO Booster app has really cool features for boosting any shop, and every day we try to make it even more efficient and easier for you to use. We are really looking forward to your next visit and continue our SEO journey!

Anytime you need our support, please do not hesitate to contact us again, we are always here to assist you 24/7.

Gina - SEO Booster team

2BrothersStore

This application is really amazing, I knew nothing about SEO and it saved more than 10 hours working and learning or even hiring specialized person to handle it

July 24, 2021

Hi, wonderful 2BrothersStore team,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone and for great and constructive feedback. It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your SEO experience with us even better. SEO Booster team is always trying our best to provide you a tool that helps you save more time on SEO tasks, and great that your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know by dropping us a message via Livechat.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Eden - SEO Booster team

Digital Deals Trends

Wow, haha this is very straightforward app/tool I was amazed with the quick response of the support "GINA" she knows how things works and even my website struggling to edit some meta tags description " GINA " is there to answer some questions i just say wow i have only basic knowleged in doing codes but this app is helping me to make it more simple and easy

July 24, 2021

I’m really glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our service and Gina's support! It’s our goal to see our customers find our app easy-to-use as well as friendly and you just made it come true! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback ❤

Please rest assured that we are trying to improve ouselves everyday to bring you the best service we have. Gina and our support team are very happy to talk to you anytime you need SEO assistance when using our app.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Natsu - SEO Booster team