SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

Loja Epoch

Good app and it's very very easy to use. It helped me a lot to optimize the SEO of my store and everything

Geekis

This was so quick and easy! All it took was a few mouse clips and my SEO was optimized! Hope I see results soon!

o K j o n

I almost ready to launch a new store - I just added this app -it said I have some problems and offered to 'fix it' - other reviews for the app said it worked well so I took the chance - I'll review again when I know more so fingers crossed.

Brad Spicer Clothing Co.

Seems to do a great job in ensuring all the SEO is running smoothly. Cant wait to see the results from it

RNRK Los Angeles

It seems simple enough to install and instructions are straight forward. Hopefully people can find us easy now!

Happiness Family

I m New in this app and this is my first term using this app I will be grateful for having this type of app install my Shopify shore

IGNITE BARRIE

Just installed to the app. Lets Find out how it is going to help my online store. I'll definitely come back to write a full review

NMDBall

Brilliant help and a great idea. This is supporting my business and allowing it to grow really quickly

ThighFits

Great. Delivers everything that was promised. and you dont have to do anything, just click fix it! Love it

Laromy

So far the App is very good, easy to instal and user friendly. I strongly recomend for every shopify store.