Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Keyword, AMP, Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

mimoty

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app, it works so well and you don't have to scratch your head for little things NOW. the best app to use for Shopify stores

VictorianLadies's

Location India

have just downloaded and started optimizing which was pretty fast...lets see, will come in future with the reviews with experience.

Diddydom®

We have no idea of SEO or the terminology and could not find a way to help our webshop I hope this will help will provide another review after some use if it works well and auto would have no problem contributing

Ravel Camel

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

I used this to fix SEO for my website i.e. Alt text, Meta description etc. Some issues with google analytics asn it's connected to my website but this app says not connected. Hope they will improve this feature.

baebabe

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good...I'll leave updates later as the integration continues. I do like the interface and the one click method

Mill3nnium

Testing the extension right now, at the moment the app seems pretty nice. Will update the ad when i play with it more.

pure LushScents

I used this app to help me with SEO marketing. It scanned and brought out the necessary problems and all I had to do was just click a button to fix. Thank you to the app development team.

Beard Cavern

A really good addition to your store and easy to use. Better even is that the app is free! So at least an honest review is in place :)

Purple Solution

It was easy, it basically did everything itself. I didn't have to do anything. I would recommend it.

Grind Supply Co

from what i cna teel the app worked well on launch...waiting to see improved site fall...lets wait and see