Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

canihavit

Location Australia

GOOD fast and ready to make things better which was help full wish i found it earleir then me doing most of it

Business Men Wardrobe

great App. it just fixes all my problems with SEOs.TITLE, GOOGLE MAP AND SO MUSH MORE WITH JUST ONE CLICK. iTS JUST REMARKABLE THAT WITH JUST ONE CLICK THIS APP TELL YOU WHAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE AND BY JUST ANOTHER CLICK IT JUST FIX ALL YOUR ISSUES FOR YOU. GREAT, IT`S A MUST HAVE APP.

Compact Camping Concepts

I installed this app to make sure my SEO was on target and so far, so good. The only feedback I would give is on the screen to fix the SEO components, a real time screen shot of my shop. Not the app's listing. Its a little confusing.

As It Should Be

Easy setup, I have to give it time to see if it actually works. I believe it will work better than nothing LOL

Polar View i Wear

this app is very easy to use and made my site more accessible having everything done automatically .

Alma Fine Gems

Location France

En test actuellement. Je ne manquerai pas de tenir informé la communauté sur l’efficacité de cette application.

Hue Complete Me

Seems to be easy to use. The alt images option just keeps circling and won't save but otherwise quick and easy.

Slate Wall Plates

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

this application takes care of a number of SEO things. If you're new to this get it, it does things that would take you some time and research but as always read your work that the app changed to make sure

JNL Studios

just installed but easy installation . really wish it would let me use the app some before asking for a review

BAD 'N' BOSSY COLLECTIONS

I am so grateful for this app because it will help me to run a more successful Shopify store. I didn’t have to do any work, it did it all for me!