SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support.

Announce Celebrations

This software has a lot of setting I don't normally see on other SEO, I did have some issues with my website and the helpdesk (Hana) and her team responded to it very quickly. And they had remotely fixed my problem, not once but twice, which is kind of unexpected and they didn't charge me anything. The only downside the software is not cheap but I am willing to pay if I continue to get this kind of support.

September 9, 2021

Hi Announce Celebrations team!

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. We absolutely understand how special it can feel when your queries are fulfilled in a timely manner, and we are so delighted to hear that we were able to accomplish that for you. We are committed to providing you with excellent service to meet all your needs and expectations.

Once again, thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of SEO Booster. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Hana and our supporters in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you anytime 🥰

Hori - SEO Booster team

Rican Fashion Store

Gina's Support was brilliant. She is a very good communicator. Gina helped me find the problem she didn't know about and solved it. Excellent service 100%.

Hello, our dear Rican Fashion Store team! 💓

Allow me, on behalf of Gina and all members of SEO Booster team, to thank you for such kind and warm words addressed to us. We are very pleased to read your sincere review.

We understand how valuable your business is and we work hard every day and strive to exceed customers' expectations to build the best possible SEO solution. This has been a long road, but it definitely worth it since so many kind words are being written by our beloved customers like you.

We truly appreciate your review, and we will be definitely proud to make your growth better every time you reach out to us.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Tom Percy

Hana was amazing in helping me to sort out old code files implemented from deleted apps and to remove from the them edit code and was so helpful and kind, the app is the best I have used in terms of ease and functionality. Our new SEO score is 98!! the customer service is superb and especially on a Saturday. Thanks again. I would recommend to all.

Good day Tom Percy team,

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts Hana and our hearts in SEO Booster team. Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes ✨

SEO Booster is built exactly for optimizing SEO and boost your rankings. We are ready to involve extra labor, time, and attention just for your comfort, and also try hard day by day to keep it real and consistent and receiving such feedback gives great meaning to all our efforts. More importantly, it empowers us for new goals and achievements.

We strongly believe in fruitful cooperation for many years and from our side, we will do all possible and impossible! Please do not hesitate to contact Hana and our supporters if you have any question, it is just one click away!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Evolve Tech Lab

amazing services, Eden helps me setting my SEO in no time, she was very helpful, SEO BOOSTER is a game changer for my website

Hey Evolve Tech Lab team,

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our app and our Eden. We couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us glow, and for that, we're eternally grateful for that. We have and always will keep and develop our service cause you are our strongest motivation!And again, thank you tons for writingus with these wonderful words 🥰

Wish you and your business many luck! Please contact us anytime you need our assistance via Live chat window!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Penny & Drum

Love this app!! The support is the best as well! It's been very easy to implement and Gina in particular was very efficient and helpful. Highly recommend!!!

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write us this lovely review, Penny & Drum team!

We are happy to hear that so far you’ve had a great experience with SEO Booster app and our supporter Gina 💞. Our team always do our best to perform the best service for our beloved customers and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via Live chat window if there is anything else we can help you with on your SEO journey.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

La Belle Bump

Eden and team were amazing and helped inform me and clear up lots of SEO issues. Great support. Definitely recommend.

Hello there, La Belle Bump,

Warmest thanks for leaving this glowing review!

We're immensely grateful for your words. It's kindness like yours that inspires and helps us grow and keep moving forward. SEO takes long-term care but Eden and our team promise to always be there for you whenever you need our smallest support. Just give us a shout through Live Chat channel in-app and we're more than happy to help you out with SEO!

Looking forward to your next visit!

All the best,

Hori - SEO Booster team

Little Baby

First time using SEO Booster, and I love their support! Eden provided a very excellent service to work on my new theme installation. Looking forward for more conversions~

Dear Daniel,

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for leaving such a fantastic review!

It's nothing but a pleasure for Eden and our team to assist a valuable customer like you and provide you with the best service at your very first time with the app. Please don't hesiate to reach us anytime for further support when it comes to our app or SEO in general. We promise to do our best to make sure you're satisfied to the fullest.

We look forward to talking to you soon, and wish you a wonderful day ahead!

Best,

Hana - SEO Booster team

Magic Bubbles

This has really increased my reach on my store. Absolutely amazing product. so easy to set up and use. Thank you guys for creating the best seo tool we've ever used

Good day Magic Bubbles team,

Triple thanks for your adorable review ^^ We really appreciate you being a SEO Booster user and your willingness to share the word about us to your friends.

We are stoked and pumped that you are getting positive results with SEO Booster. We stay true to our core values to make everything possible to optimize your store and help you boost organic traffic. So glad our efforts were reflected on you.

Once again, thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

We promise to treat them as our dearest friends. If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to drop us a message via Livechat.

Lea - SEO Booster team

Janarnatur

the app works great helped me on my side and the team is great they help immediately and are super nice

Hi Janarnatur team,

Let me on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind words addressed to us. We were very pleased to read your review. Our whole SEO Booster team truly appreciated your valuable feedback on us 😊. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level.

Also, we would like to express our gratitude for choosing us and putting trust in us. It is such an honor to work for your store and help you get more SEO achievements. We will go above and beyond to live up to the expectations💎.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Maddi & Rose Trading Company

Amazing, help from Eden!! I could not do it without their help, and knowledge! Get this app! You will not regret it! She walked me through every step along the way.

September 3, 2021

Good day Maddi & Rose Trading Company,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an awesome feedback. We're delighted to learn you enjoy our app and the customer service. It means a lot to Eden and the rest of our team!

SEO is a long-term journey but you're never alone as our support team are always ready via Live Chat channel in-app for direct support. We hope to be of assistance to you again soon to help you reach SEO results faster.

Best of luck for you and your business!

Chloe - SEO Booster team