SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support.

RockHardsSavings

I just started so far so good. I hope it's as good as they say they are I will update this review later.

April 12, 2021

Thanks! It's great to know that you have a good start with our SEO app. Just click on the Support button on your right end of the app, our team is so excited to help you boost up your SEO journey for free.
Chloe

Brand Shippings

I do not really know if my store got SEO better or not, I will update this review after some days have passed.

April 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Our app is very friendly and easy to get started with SEO, don't you agree? :) But SEO is a process that takes time and effort to see results, I'm afraid so. Don't worry, our team promises to always be there to help you achieve faster SEO success. Hit the support button in-app whenever you need any assistance as our daily support is free forever!

High Quality Soaps

I suppose that it did do some things, I don't know how much it helped yet but ill update when I know!

Hi High Quality Soaps,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on us and for sharing your experience. SEO is long-term journey and there's certainly still work to do. But rest assured that you always have us here with a friendly and dedicated support team to help you reach SEO success faster.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout anytime via support@secomapp.com whenever you need us and we're more than happy to support you!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Media PRO Solutions

ok stars before results hmmmm???okay let's keep writing non sence for this 100 character waste of time tho

Hi Media PRO Solutions,

First and foremost, I deeply apologize for your unexpected experience. We do take every word from our customers seriously and always work on covering every small detail we receive from them.

We do understand that you need more time to experience our app before really sharing with us your words. We worked on it and recognized your feedback as a suggestion to improve our app better.

We’re always here to be willing to help you when you need, and we’re willing to give you suggestions, advice from the SEO experts to make your store better.

I hope that my email will come to you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please contact us via support@secomapp.com if there is anything we can do for you.

Eden - SEO Booster team

PNW Campgear GO

Just loaded so will let you know after I work with it a bit. The app loaded quickly. So far I don't know how it will help. My initial score was 91.

Hi PNW Campgear GO,

Thank you a lot for sharing your thoughts on us and on our app.

SEO Booster is born to help you optimize SEO with ease and convenience and we're so happy that we could deliver this to you.

SEO needs long-term investment to improve Google rank, and we really wish to support you better in achieving that on your SEO journey. So whenever you need our smallest help with SEO, please drop a message in Live Chat channel in-app. We're more than happy to help you out in minutes.

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Fossil Daddy

I don't like how it rushes you to write a review before you can continue. Too soon to write a transparent review. And the rush to make me write one really raises some red flags, but we shall see.

Hi Fossil Daddy,

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences it has caused you.

We all know that it would be better to leave a review after you had some experiences with our app, so then it is optional to write us a feedback at the first steps. And you can share your words with us when you gets ready.

Please rest assured that all your words have already been taken into account in order to improve our SEO Booster app and make your experience way better with us this time.

Your business with SEO Booster is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you. Please contact us via support@secomapp.com if there is anything we can do for you.

Hori - SEO Booster team

Anti.biz

Support is OK, slow to get a response and the response is usually not pertaining to the question. My meta description hasn't updated in a month. After uninstalling the app it broke my website title. I will not use this app in the future.

October 30, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience. Our app only helps you update title and description for your store. For the reason why Google did not update yours, please check from Webmaster tool of your own website. We have also sent an email to follow you up, please keep in touch there.

Avian Select

This app shows lots of good results immediately. Which makes me skeptical. I have 30 years SEO experience. SEO is not instant success like this app seems to show. The app is fairly annoying to use as it brags on itself the entire time using it. The constant notifications and prompts to upgrade are very annoying. When using the app for the first time the app prompted me for a review before I had a minute to see what the app does. So here is your review. I suggest calming down the prompts and allowing the user to experience the app before asking for a review.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Great that you’ve seen good results immediately right when you are using our SEO app. For your 30 years of SEO experience, you may realize that our app optimizes SEO based on Google criteria. And Lighthouse is a trustworthy 3rd party to show the data. The algorithm in SEO alters everyday and the app has to update constantly to optimize it the best.
So sorry for Upgrade notices. We will work on it to make it less bothering. Actually, we set it up to only show as a suggestion for people to take the fullest advantage of the relevant PRO feature. I might see that you just try our free plan. We recommend an expert like you also try our PRO plan to experience the fullest function of the app. We provide 7 free days for it now. The PRO plan will also stop all advertising messages right away.

MaWeePet- Art on Apparel

I just loaded the app it seems easy to use and i like that it scores your site. However, ill check back to see my score in a weeks or so to see if it improved my SEO score.

Hi MaWeePet- Art on Apparel,

Thank you so much for your nice words! It's such a wonderful start when you can feel at ease to experience our app from the first steps. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to meet your SEO expectations.

Please don't forget that our support team is always willing to guide you through any difficulties, so feel free to contact us via support@secomapp.com

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Faser Clothing

So far so good, Haven't done too much with the app yet. needed an SEO optimizer to save time and frustration

Hi Faser Clothing,

It's our honour to walk you through your very first steps with SEO. We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team right when you just get started with the app. You have our words that we are with you from now on until when you achive your SEO goal.

Just have a talk with our team via support@secomapp.com whenever you feel lost with SEO anytime. We are really looking forward to chances to support you more in SEO

Lea - SEO Booster team