SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

RockHardsSavings

I just started so far so good. I hope it's as good as they say they are I will update this review later.

April 12, 2021

Thanks! It's great to know that you have a good start with our SEO app. Just click on the Support button on your right end of the app, our team is so excited to help you boost up your SEO journey for free.
Chloe

Brand Shippings

I do not really know if my store got SEO better or not, I will update this review after some days have passed.

April 9, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Our app is very friendly and easy to get started with SEO, don't you agree? :) But SEO is a process that takes time and effort to see results, I'm afraid so. Don't worry, our team promises to always be there to help you achieve faster SEO success. Hit the support button in-app whenever you need any assistance as our daily support is free forever!

High Quality Soaps

I suppose that it did do some things, I don't know how much it helped yet but ill update when I know!

Media PRO Solutions

ok stars before results hmmmm???okay let's keep writing non sence for this 100 character waste of time tho

PNW Campgear GO

Just loaded so will let you know after I work with it a bit. The app loaded quickly. So far I don't know how it will help. My initial score was 91.

Fossil Daddy

I don't like how it rushes you to write a review before you can continue. Too soon to write a transparent review. And the rush to make me write one really raises some red flags, but we shall see.

Anti.biz

Support is OK, slow to get a response and the response is usually not pertaining to the question. My meta description hasn't updated in a month. After uninstalling the app it broke my website title. I will not use this app in the future.

October 30, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience. Our app only helps you update title and description for your store. For the reason why Google did not update yours, please check from Webmaster tool of your own website. We have also sent an email to follow you up, please keep in touch there.

Avian Select

This app shows lots of good results immediately. Which makes me skeptical. I have 30 years SEO experience. SEO is not instant success like this app seems to show. The app is fairly annoying to use as it brags on itself the entire time using it. The constant notifications and prompts to upgrade are very annoying. When using the app for the first time the app prompted me for a review before I had a minute to see what the app does. So here is your review. I suggest calming down the prompts and allowing the user to experience the app before asking for a review.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Great that you’ve seen good results immediately right when you are using our SEO app. For your 30 years of SEO experience, you may realize that our app optimizes SEO based on Google criteria. And Lighthouse is a trustworthy 3rd party to show the data. The algorithm in SEO alters everyday and the app has to update constantly to optimize it the best.
So sorry for Upgrade notices. We will work on it to make it less bothering. Actually, we set it up to only show as a suggestion for people to take the fullest advantage of the relevant PRO feature. I might see that you just try our free plan. We recommend an expert like you also try our PRO plan to experience the fullest function of the app. We provide 7 free days for it now. The PRO plan will also stop all advertising messages right away.

MaWeePet- Art on Apparel

I just loaded the app it seems easy to use and i like that it scores your site. However, ill check back to see my score in a weeks or so to see if it improved my SEO score.

Faser Clothing

So far so good, Haven't done too much with the app yet. needed an SEO optimizer to save time and frustration

Previous 1 3 4 5 6