SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Familia Gear

I was pleased with Linda today she helped me with increasing my SEO on my Shopify store, very pleased so far. thank you

June 25, 2022

Thank you for leaving such a nice feedback. We truly appreciate it 🌸

Whenever you need help with SEO, please feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. Linda and our team are happy to be at your service.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon.

All Prep Laundry

i used the app to help me speed up my store. was looking to improve speed score and this app definitely helped.

June 25, 2022

So happy to receive such a high appreciation from a valuable customer like you for our speed service 😍

Our team really want to improve your experience with the app to the fullest, so we just sent you a follow-up email to help you check your SEO issues. Please kindly check that in your email inbox.

We're awaiting to your reply!

CLE Clothing Co.

Very easy to use. I'm still learning, but it seems to be working. I can't wait to see our site's performance improve over the next few days and weeks.

June 23, 2022

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you so much for the amazing words 🤗

Our support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring. If you have any questions or queries, please let our supporters know.

Plush' Fashion's Shop

I use this app to optimize my SEO and to get page improvement because I'm not familial with boosting

June 18, 2022

Hi Cindy, thank you for leaving us this nice feedback 😊 Our SEO Booster team always try our best to bring non-technical merchants like you an easier and more effective SEO solution and we're so glad to be your chosen app.

We're on our way improving our service and your experience with the app, so please let us know any SEO concern you may have. We're always more than happy to help!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Little Bambini Boutique

Location Australia

I have installed and allowed the app to do a quick initial analysis. so far so good. I will see what else I get from the free plan before deciding any further action

June 18, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review! But we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make you and other customers fully satisfied, so we did send you a follow-up email, please check that in your email inbox.

I'm really looking forward to you reply. Thank you!

Lion and the Lamb Shop

So Far so Good, wish there was more features for free. But sayinfg that I haven't fully explored it yet.

April 5, 2022

Hi amazing Lion and the Lamb Shop team 🤗

Thank you so much for your nice words! It's such a wonderful start when you can feel at ease to experience our app from the first steps. I just wanted you to know that we truly feel honored to be your chosen SEO app.

And as you haven't fully explore the app yet, why don't you give us a shout in Live-Chat window in-app? Our friendly support team did send you a follow-up email to help you boost your SEO more, please kindly check that in your email inbox. Please reassured that we're always available in Livechat channel to assist you. It's our goal to ensure that you're satisfied to the fullest with SEO Booster.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Les Échiquiers du Roi ™

I installed this application a long time ago and I had a problem with my Title tags: they all disappeared from the site. My site was at great risk because these tags are very important for SEO. So I contacted the customer support and they fixed the problem in a little over half an hour. The support was very responsive. I am disappointed that the application had this problem, but customer support fixed it quickly. So the feedback is quite positive.

March 24, 2022

Dear Les Échiquiers du Roi ™ team,

It's our honour to be with you for such a long time on your SEO journey. We thank you so much for leaving these nice words for our support team. All of our staff do work really hard to try to keep the app service as prompt and helpful as possible for all customers to assist them solve SEO issues, especially for our lovely customers like you. And we’re happy to hear we hit that mark!

Let's go to the app and Live chat window with us when you find anything tricky, we'll handle it for you quickly.

Look forward to talking to you soon!

Meridian Boutique

Great App with even better quick and helpful customer service. It would be great to see accurate data on how this App actually improves "Google SEO, Boosts Traffic, Ranking & Speed." This App does save you a lot of time.

March 16, 2022

Hi wonderful Meridian Boutique team,

Thank you so much for your feedback 💝 Our team are so happy to hear such nice words from you.

SEO marketing is a long-term journey that takes time and effort. There is no shortcut, but with SEO Booster, we believe we can help our customers go through that journey in a more comfortable way.

We did dend you a follow-up email, please kidnly check that in your email inbox. Please reassured that we're always available in Livechat channel to assist you.

ARKDOZA

March 9, 2022

Dear ARKDOZA team,

Thank you so much for your kind words about SEO Booster 💕

We're so happy to know that you've found our app easy to use. We designed this app to help your website Google-friendly and fast-speed and we'really glad that it works somehow to you.

Our team want to help you achieve more SEO success, so we did send you a follow-up email about what you can improve your website's SEO. Please kindly check that in your email inbox, our friendly support team are always available to help you out in minutes. It's our goal to ensure that you're satisifed to the fullest with SEO Booster.

Looing forward to talking to you soon!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Jum3a.com

Great App to boost SEO and improve your site in google, and still exploring more of the features. Thank you Hana

March 4, 2022

Hi wonderful Jum3a.com team,

Thank you so much for your feedback 💝 Hana and our team are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you.

We always strive to deliver the best service to our beloved customers, so why don't you drop us a message today in order to have us help you boost your SEO better? We're always available in Livechat channel to assist you.

Gina - SEO Booster team