Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Lotus Skin Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Does exactly what its supposed to do. Such a simple responsive app. Has been a great asset so far doesn't slow down my store which is important.

Blazing Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really love this app! It helped me with figuring out the issues I had within my store. It was easy to understand and is a great way to get an inside view to the customer's experience.

Deco by Haru

Location Spain

This app is great! I use it to check what the visitors do on each product page. I also like knowing the location of the visitor so I can set in advance how to deliver their purchase.

Wholesale Linkup

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ive give the app a couple of weeks and YES ive found it useful. In fact its actually quite cathartic watching other peoples movements - a real boost to see that what you did had an affect. Keep up the GREAT WORK as the APP IS AMAZING - btw a boost to my free views would be a boost, (not now but in future (know what i mean)) .... UPDATE AFTER 6 MONTHS........ STILL ABSOLUTELY BLOODY EXCEPTIONAL...... IF YOU ARE GETTING TOWARD YOUR PAGEVIEW LIMIT YOU CAN JUST DELETE THE VIDS STORED TO LOWER THE NUMBER OF PAGEVIEWS LEFT IN USE FOR YOU........AND THE SUPPORT (CHEFS KISS) MWAH...... PERFECT.......ESPECIAL THANKS TO TOM ON SUPPORT ... YOU SIR ARE A FREAKING LEGEND

ZOOcostumes

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, very helpful in viewing session recordings. Each session has useful info, such as where the traffic is from (paid, direct, referral, etc), whether they added anything to cart or made purchases, the value of the cart, etc. The free plan gives 200 session recordings, which can be erased for another 200, continuously.

Shaboz

really cool and useful app. great for abandoned carts. lets you see every move your visitors make. great insight on how to improve your store

rcpitbox

Awesome app! I upgraded to the £9.99 paid version almost straight away and have already noticed some patterns that are occurring on our store which can be amended. Its pretty addictive though!

Buzz Sweets

Excellent App! Allows me to see issues with the website that customers face that I wouldn't have been able to before.

Dayma Cosmetics

Location Colombia

Excelente aplicación para ver que es lo que pasa con la tienda desde el punto de vista del cliente. Me he dado cuenta de varias cosas incluyendo que en algunos celulares la tienda no se ve como en mi pruebas. También que algunos globos inferiores bloquean gran parte de sus pantallas, algo que no había visto nunca en mis pruebas pero con esta app me di cuenta ya que no todos los celulares son iguales. Super recomendada esta aplicación.

Mack & Rex

I’M PICKY - I’ve worked in the tech industry for 15 years, and have also coached or owned multiple businesses. So far this is my favorite Shopify App to date. It’s easy to implement, easy to use, and the information you get from it is invaluable. I’ve been trying to increase conversion on my website - we have tons of visitors, but not high enough conversion. I instantly picked out 4-5 areas that weren’t ‘user friendly’ for our customers. Great job on the app you guys. I’ve started the monthly subscription, totally worth the money (Nobody asked me to write a review. I want to make that clear so you know can trust this review.)