Session Recording & Replays

Session Recording & Replays

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Propel Commerce
4.9
April 16, 2022

Best app ever! We’ve been using it across all our stores for months now and we are extremely satisfied. The support team is also amazing 5 star ⭐️

RipTidesTights
Greece
Time spent using app: 7 months
Propel Commerce replied April 16, 2022

Hello friends at RipTidesTights,

Great review! Thank you very much! We're happy to help your business. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

April 15, 2022

easy installation nice breeze experience live chat the moment your in pretty cool! Thanks for your help!

Pretty Little Wish.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2022

Hello friends at Pretty Little Wish.com,

Your feedback and great experience mean a lot to us! We'll continue to improve our services to help you more in the future. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

April 14, 2022

Really love this App! I love seeing how customers use my site. It's really interesting to see what products they click on and see how the whole process works. If you want to know how your customers behave on your site, this is the app to use. Customer service is instant and AWESOME!

The Nichole Collection
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Propel Commerce replied April 15, 2022

Hi to our friends at The Nichole Collection,

We are happy that you're loving our app! That means a lot to us. 😍 We will continuously work on our services for you. Feel free to contact us if you help. 😉

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

April 14, 2022

The service was fast, easy, and effective. They helped me set up my account in less than five minutes.

B.A.G Apparel
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Propel Commerce replied April 14, 2022

Hello friends at B.A.G Apparel,

Love the review, Jacqueline! Concise and straight to the point! 😁
Chat us anytime you need help! We're always happy to help. 💪

April 14, 2022

I didnt think it was real but as soon as I used it, i was amazed and looking forward to using the app every day; I like it and i m sure it will help me get the right feedback from my clients. good job Lu

Neon Control
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Propel Commerce replied April 14, 2022

Hello friends at Neon Control,

Thank you very much for the review, Anis! You will surely enjoy using our app. Good luck and more power to your business! 🚀