4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for understanding and improving customer behavior on their websites. It's praised for its immediate upload of user sessions, ease of use, and rich features. The app helps identify improvement areas, track live sessions, and understand why purchases may not be made. It also offers insights into customer reactions to store changes. Support, especially from Tom and Leo, is noted for its quick and helpful responses. The app respects customer privacy, provides detailed behavioral data, is easy to install, doesn't slow down websites, and is reasonably priced.

February 4, 2023

thank you for quick help, I'm happy with the app, going to go test out the new features i got with the premium plan.

Evasoles
Norway
Propel Commerce replied February 4, 2023

Hello friends at Evasoles,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Arnas! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

February 7, 2023

amazing app. very quick to reply almost instantly. the video recordings are very very clear and not laggy at all unlinke other apps. highly recommended!!!

Retros.ae
United Arab Emirates
Propel Commerce replied February 7, 2023

Hello friends at Retros.ae,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Mohamed! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 6, 2022

An excellent app. Everything is very nice with the fast and helpful team. I thought it was useful for scaling my business and added it. I was satisfied. I hope everyone prefers it. Thank you.

AİRPUMPH
Türkiye
Propel Commerce replied October 6, 2022

Hello friends at AİRPUMPH,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! It's a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 14, 2022

De customer service is vriendelijke en heel erg behulpzaam, de app doet precies wat hij doet, ik kan op deze manier kijken waar de klanten vastlopen of interesse verliezen!

Satico
Belgium
Propel Commerce replied December 14, 2022

Hallo vrienden bij Satico,

Hartelijk dank voor de review, Björn! We zijn altijd blij om te helpen wanneer dan ook. Chat met ons wanneer je hulp nodig hebt! Meer power voor uw bedrijf! 🚀

October 29, 2022

I used the app for recording the customer on my website, Leo helped me how to use the app. thank you

The Elegant Home
Kuwait
Propel Commerce replied October 29, 2022

Hello friends at The Elegant Home,

Thank you very much for the review, Tareq! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

March 7, 2022

Great app and great customer service. I really need this in my store so I can see how customers behave and what the like to do there. Thanks! This is great.

ZtandOut
Sweden
Propel Commerce replied March 7, 2022

Hello friends at ZtandOut,

We're happy that we're able to help in your business! If you got any suggestions or concerns, don't hesitate to chat or email us. 😉

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

November 8, 2022

Good support. everything works properly. Shows you every move of the customer. What is he doing on your site.

prodhanda
Pakistan
Propel Commerce replied November 8, 2022

Hello friends at prodhanda,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Usman! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 6, 2022

Great Customer Service! Chud was extremely helpful and sorted my problem out immediately. I love the app, very useful if you want to keep track of what is happening in your store.

Princesa-official.com
Gibraltar
April 7, 2022

The support is very helpful and quick to respond. Eager to assist and walk you through your issues to resolution.

GrowToVate
Propel Commerce replied April 7, 2022

Hello friends at GrowToVate,

Thanks for the review review! We always want to make sure our users get the app working from the get go. Chat with us anytime you have questions.

January 24, 2022

Really useful app to see how customers are using my site and whether there's any opportunities to improve it

East London Print House
Propel Commerce replied January 24, 2022

Hello friends at East London Print House,

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our app is helping your business improve. Enjoy using our app!