Reviews (415)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time data on website traffic and user behavior. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and session recording features. It's particularly useful for testing new store templates and product pages. Merchants also praise its affordability, ability to boost conversion rates, and respect for customer privacy. The customer support is noted for being responsive and quick to resolve issues.

February 16, 2023

I recently started using a session recording app to capture customer behavior on my website and I'm blown away by its functionality and ease of use. The app seamlessly records customer sessions, allowing me to see exactly how they interact with my website. The ability to view customer clicks, scrolls, and navigation patterns has been incredibly valuable in helping me identify and fix any user experience issues. The app also includes a range of helpful features, which further enhance my understanding of customer behavior. Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to optimize their website's user experience.

aussiegiftty
Propel Commerce replied February 16, 2023

Hello friends at aussiegiftty,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Andy! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 26, 2021

Davvero ben fatto! Traccia tutto e per bene e questo mi aiuta moltissimo. Consigliato a tutti quelli che vogliono migliorare il proprio e-commerce

LA CASA DI CARNE
Italy
December 20, 2022

Awesome App!
Quick and very good customer service!
The App is very easy to handle, I found all the Information immediatly!

Great Job!

5/5 STARS!

The Unlimited Box
Mexico
Propel Commerce replied December 20, 2022

Hello friends at The Unlimited Box,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! It is a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

March 18, 2022

I like this app. Gives a lot more information on my visitor replays. Hope it helps me improve my store and conversions.

CC Diva Designs
Propel Commerce replied March 18, 2022

Hello friends at CC Diva Designs,

We appreciate your feedback, Calissa! We are glad to help your business! If you have any suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to chat or email us. :)

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

March 31, 2022

Great app. Sets up in a few clicks, free plan is enough to test app and understand your needs. Works great! Also thanks Leo for support!

RshPets
Poland
Propel Commerce replied March 31, 2022

Hello friends at RshPets,

We appreciate your time to write the review! Thank you very much! We're always here to assist you. More power to your business! 🚀

January 13, 2023

This app is good so far, and support is responsive. It’s also easy to blacklist IPs you use so you’re not recording your own sessions.

Pontiac Paint Supply
Propel Commerce replied January 13, 2023

Hello friends at Pontiac Paint Supply,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Steve! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 1, 2021

really cool and useful app. great for abandoned carts. lets you see every move your visitors make. great insight on how to improve your store

Shaboz
February 24, 2022

I just started my Shopify store and I saw that I was getting traffic but no sales. I have tried other session recording apps but I wasn't able to see the actual recordings until I tried this app. This app does what it says! You can replay your customer sessions and most of all customer service is quick and available. Thank you for creating this app :)

Babies Essence
Propel Commerce replied February 24, 2022

Hello friends at Babies Essence,

Thank you very much for the review, Kevan! We're happy to be able to help your business. Our team is always here when you need us!

July 12, 2023

I had an issue with the recording and they were able to sort it out for me very quickly, which was helpful. Thank you

My Store
14 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 14, 2023

Hello friends at My Store,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Edited November 14, 2021

Sembra Perfetta per rivedere le registrazioni di come i clienti si interfacciano nel sito. Molto semplice ed intuitiva

Sare's-B