Propel Replays , 385 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time data on website traffic and user behavior. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and session recording features. It's particularly useful for testing new store templates and product pages. Merchants also praise its affordability, ability to boost conversion rates, and respect for customer privacy. The customer support is noted for being responsive and quick to resolve issues.

August 4, 2022

Ho avuto un problema appena ho installato l'app, in pochi minuti è stato risolto! Ottima assistenza!

Millstore.it
Italy
March 30, 2023

Great support, and wonderful app. Wish it had auto publish feature with a new theme though. Thank you guys

Fusion Motorsports USA
Propel Commerce replied March 30, 2023

Hello friends at Fusion Motorsports USA,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Alex! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

April 17, 2023

I can rewatch the visitor sessions to better understand my customers experience on my website. It has allowed me to tweet my website and make the user experience better. It even allowed me to identify users with bad intentions on my website. Also, quick and straight to the point support team.

BlendItUp
Propel Commerce replied April 17, 2023

Hello friends at BlendItUp,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Celal! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 25, 2022

Super great experience so far. The app does just what I want. Customer service was also helpful and responded quickly.

Elevate Landscape Supply
Propel Commerce replied November 25, 2022

Hello friends at Elevate Landscape Supply,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Mark! It is pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

March 16, 2023

Good and fast help. When i needed help this team was fantastic. In only 5 minutes we resolved the problem

Tendenzes
Italy
Propel Commerce replied March 16, 2023

Hello friends at Tendenzes,

Thank you very much for the review, Giuseppe! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

March 8, 2022

I've been using the free version, and it has been wonderful! It helps so much to see how my customers are shopping ex. what pages they are looking at, which products etc. This data can be really helpful for a business owner. It's also very easy to use and no issues installing the app.

Runway Romance
Propel Commerce replied March 8, 2022

Hello friends at Runway Romance,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our app! We're glad to hear it's been helping your business. More power to you!

Edited May 2, 2023

i recommend this app it helps to now what to change in your store great app with great support it's good

HeartCharmz
Morocco
Propel Commerce replied May 2, 2023

Hello friends at HeartCharmz,

Thank you very much for the review, Clover! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 21, 2023

Very good...........................................................................................

pocket watchs
China
Propel Commerce replied January 21, 2023

Hello friends at pocket watchs,

Thank you very much for the review, Hamza! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

January 27, 2023

Amazing app working really good you can see customers behavior so you can troubleshoot problem with it very good app

Gad Flow
Israel
Propel Commerce replied January 27, 2023

Hello friends at Gad Flow,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Matan! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

February 15, 2023

really really good app, its cool watching the customer go around your store! it was recommended by a youtube guru and its great app!

Aviar Nest
Propel Commerce replied February 15, 2023

Hello friends at Aviar Nest,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce