4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for understanding and improving customer behavior on their websites. It offers immediate session recordings for quick analysis, helps identify website issues, tests new store templates, and respects customer privacy. Many appreciate the quick and helpful customer service. The paid plan is particularly suitable for micro-businesses, and the app is easy to install and use.

May 6, 2022

I'm using this app to see where my customers are focusing and/or getting hung up on at certain points in my website. So far, very happy and customer support is very responsive.

Good Noodle Yarn Co
About 19 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 6, 2022

Hello friends at Good Noodle Yarn Co,

Thank you very much for the review, Kathleen! We really appreciate it. We're always here to assist you. More power to your business! 🚀

May 27, 2023

Great app, clean interface and so far so good, great support and app and i love this product alot...

LUXORA
About 16 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 27, 2023

Hello friends at LUXORA,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying our app! Thanks for the review, Ian! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 5, 2022

I have tried a few of the apps that offer this service and find this one offers what I need. Thanks!

Bow Wow Detectives®️
About 16 hours using the app
April 14, 2022

I didnt think it was real but as soon as I used it, i was amazed and looking forward to using the app every day; I like it and i m sure it will help me get the right feedback from my clients. good job Lu

Neon Control
About 15 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 14, 2022

Hello friends at Neon Control,

Thank you very much for the review, Anis! You will surely enjoy using our app. Good luck and more power to your business! 🚀

September 23, 2022

This app helps give a real insight in visitor flows and stumbling points on the website, recommended!

SoPosters
Sweden
About 13 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 23, 2022

Hello friends at SoPosters,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Gary! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

May 6, 2023

Looking good so far! and more affordable as the rest :) Thankyou guys for creating this app, very much appreciated!

DailyDay
Netherlands
About 10 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 6, 2023

Hello friends at DailyDay,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Jimmy! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 8, 2022

I have just started using this app. It looks great overall, has pretty much everything I need, and is affordable compared to other similar tools in the market. Definitely recommend using it.

Las Brewhas
38 minutes using the app
December 31, 2021

Easy to use and track info, helpful. Easy to see where customers are going on website and see what items are popular.

Westbound Sol
34 minutes using the app
October 19, 2022

great customer support - great and easy to use app. I picked it over the other options and I dont regret it.

mister1920
28 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 19, 2022

Hello friends at mister1920,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Logan! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

January 18, 2022

I just installed the app. It seems to be working well. Will give another review after a longer test period.

Software Africa
South Africa
16 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 18, 2022

Thanks so much for choosing Propel Replays 😄 Please do let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get the most out of our app.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce