Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

HOMIENOVA

Best App I ever Used It is cheap and give good data it allows you segment your customers based in IP Address

March 22, 2022

Hello friends at HOMIENOVA,

We are grateful to hear that you are enjoying our app! We look forward in helping your business grow. 🙌 Let us know if you need any assistance. ⭐

CC Diva Designs

I like this app. Gives a lot more information on my visitor replays. Hope it helps me improve my store and conversions.

March 18, 2022

Hello friends at CC Diva Designs,

We appreciate your feedback, Calissa! We are glad to help your business! If you have any suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to chat or email us. :)

On Trend Shirts

I really like this app. Super easy to install and set up and the support is first class. Works great, like the free plan option and even though I will need to upgrade to the pro version eventually the price is reasonable in comparison to other apps. Thanks!

March 11, 2022

Hello friends at On Trend Shirts,

Thank you so much for the review, Manuela! We really appreciate it. We're always here when you need us. More power to your business!

WOW Skin Science

This app is quick and easy to use. Fast interface too! We will see how our shoppers behave at this point and see where they are dropping etc. Highly recommended!

March 10, 2022

Hello friends at WOW Skin Science,

Your feedback makes us happy! We are excited on how our app will help you and manage your store. Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any concerns. 😊

JWshinee

The app is great for tracking customer experience. Very smooth! Looking forward to new features......

March 9, 2022

Hello friends at JWshinee,

Thank you so much for the review, Nguyen! Just submit the feature request to us and we'll add it to the development roadmap. More power to your business!

General Shop Center

So far so good. I can see what my potential customers are looking at in my store. The app customer service is very friendly and wants you to have a good experience using this app. Def recommended

March 8, 2022

Hello friends at General Shop Center,

Thanks for your kind feedback! We hope our app helps you manage your store. Don't hesitate to chat or email us if you need any help. 😉

Runway Romance

I've been using the free version, and it has been wonderful! It helps so much to see how my customers are shopping ex. what pages they are looking at, which products etc. This data can be really helpful for a business owner. It's also very easy to use and no issues installing the app.

March 8, 2022

Hello friends at Runway Romance,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our app! We're glad to hear it's been helping your business. More power to you!

ZtandOut

Great app and great customer service. I really need this in my store so I can see how customers behave and what the like to do there. Thanks! This is great.

March 7, 2022

Hello friends at ZtandOut,

We're happy that we're able to help in your business! If you got any suggestions or concerns, don't hesitate to chat or email us. 😉

LYFTMAG

Good app to troubleshoot problems. Very easy to use. Just add app and install. If you're having issues with your conversion rates, i'd recommend

Scottishclans

Very good app and very good customs service. This really allow me to see everything that is going on in my store. Great!!!

March 4, 2022

Hello friends at Scottishclans,

We are delighted that you're liking our app and service! You feedback means a lot to us, so if you have any queries or suggestions please don't hesitate to let us know. :)