4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for understanding and improving customer behavior on their websites. It offers immediate session recordings for quick analysis, helps identify website issues, tests new store templates, and respects customer privacy. Many appreciate the quick and helpful customer service. The paid plan is particularly suitable for micro-businesses, and the app is easy to install and use.

November 20, 2023

Perfect so far

Marquise Mystique
Germany
3 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 21, 2023

Hello friends at Marquise Mystique,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Onur! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 7, 2023

Excellent resource for watching how customers interact with my website!

Click Power Banks
4 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 9, 2023

Hello friends at Click Power Banks,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Matt! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 19, 2023

I would recommend this app to keep track of what people are viewing in your store. Customer service is Amazing! Prompt, knowledgeable and thorough. Tom was extremely helpful!

GiddyGoatStore
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 20, 2023

Hello friends at GiddyGoatStore,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Valerie! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 3, 2023

I was having a little issue, got on chat support, Tom hopped on within a couple of seconds and immediately got to it! Didnt waste any time, didn't take several minutes to respond, he figured out my problem and fixed it quick! Tom was amazing and very helpful! Also, this app is just great overall. It immediately uploads the recording as soon as the person is done. Great app and great team!

Modrn Mats
3 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 6, 2023

Hello friends at Modrn Mats,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Joseph! It was definitely a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 10, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Session Recording and Replays for my website, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. From the moment I reached out for assistance, Tom went above and beyond to make sure I got the most out of this fantastic tool.

Tom's level of customer service was exceptional. Not only did he promptly address my inquiries, but he also took the time to personally assist me in optimizing my account for more page views. What truly impressed me was that he did this proactively and without any additional charges – his dedication to ensuring my success with Session Recording and Replays was truly commendable.

Session Recording and Replays is an excellent tool on its own, but Tom's outstanding support and willingness to go the extra mile to help users like me make it an even more valuable asset. I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience, and I highly recommend Session Recording and Replays to anyone looking to gain deeper insights into their website's user behavior. Tom and the team have certainly earned my trust and gratitude for their exceptional service.

McNeal Made Candle co
About 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 11, 2023

Hello friends at McNeal Made Candle co,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Carlene! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 7, 2023

Definitely recommended if you want to see how visitors actually behave on your store. After making some changes based on visitor behaviour, thanks to this app, its subscription paid for itself many times over within 2 weeks. If you only had the funds to pay for one app, this is the ultimate conversion tool!

SaberMax
Singapore
14 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 8, 2023

Hello friends at SaberMax,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Mohammad! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

Edited November 13, 2023

La aplicación funciona bien, pero podría mejorar en que se pueda bloquear países, y que todo sea en una sola grabación que este cambiando cada vez que sea una página diferente en la visita entera de un cliente. El soporte es bueno, te atienden de manera amable y rápida.

FOOGO
Mexico
27 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 6, 2023

Hola amigos de FOOGO,

¡Gracias por la IMPRESIONANTE reseña! Eres muy apreciado. ¡Disfruta de la aplicación y más potencia para tu negocio! 🚀

October 18, 2023

The app is really amazing. I highly recommend this app. Using this app we can find out the loopholes by watching their journey with your website. If you seriously want to make your store successful. I highly recommend this app.

Power Woofs
5 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 19, 2023

Hello friends at ,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Ramandeep! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 5, 2023

I love this app, the customer service is wonderful and you get great details on what the site visitors are doing. Great stats.

Danielle's Dazzled Gifts
Over 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 6, 2023

Hello friends at Danielle's Dazzled Gifts,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Danielle! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

September 22, 2023

Super application.
Et en cas de problème l'équipe est rapidement disponible et à l'écoute.

La Magie du Naturel
Switzerland
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 23, 2023

Bonjour les amis de La Magie du Naturel,

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis, Filipe ! Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider à tout moment. Discutez-nous chaque fois que vous avez besoin d'aide ! Plus de pouvoir pour votre entreprise ! 🚀

-Léo @ Propel Commerce