Reviews (426)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time data on website traffic and user behavior. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and session recording features. It's particularly useful for testing new store templates and product pages. Merchants also praise its affordability, ability to boost conversion rates, and respect for customer privacy. The customer support is noted for being responsive and quick to resolve issues.

January 29, 2024

Fantastic application with minor issues. Support team is willing to resolve issues and this goes a long way with customers (in my opinion).

Thank you!

Seriously Fast Sharpening Supplies
3 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 30, 2024

Hello friends at Seriously Fast Sharpening Supplies,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Michael! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

December 8, 2023

Amazing.. it does exactly what its supposed to job .. allows me to see what to improve in my store or what frictions potential buyers are having .. and what locations to target.. Very useful app

GREEN CARD NATION
Over 1 year using the app
Propel Commerce replied December 9, 2023

Hello friends at GREEN CARD NATION,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

November 7, 2023

Definitely recommended if you want to see how visitors actually behave on your store. After making some changes based on visitor behaviour, thanks to this app, its subscription paid for itself many times over within 2 weeks. If you only had the funds to pay for one app, this is the ultimate conversion tool!

SaberMax
Singapore
8 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 8, 2023

Hello friends at SaberMax,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Mohammad! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

October 10, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Session Recording and Replays for my website, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. From the moment I reached out for assistance, Tom went above and beyond to make sure I got the most out of this fantastic tool.

Tom's level of customer service was exceptional. Not only did he promptly address my inquiries, but he also took the time to personally assist me in optimizing my account for more page views. What truly impressed me was that he did this proactively and without any additional charges – his dedication to ensuring my success with Session Recording and Replays was truly commendable.

Session Recording and Replays is an excellent tool on its own, but Tom's outstanding support and willingness to go the extra mile to help users like me make it an even more valuable asset. I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience, and I highly recommend Session Recording and Replays to anyone looking to gain deeper insights into their website's user behavior. Tom and the team have certainly earned my trust and gratitude for their exceptional service.

McNeal Made Candle co
About 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 11, 2023

Hello friends at McNeal Made Candle co,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Carlene! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 1, 2024

Very useful

Northeaven
France
6 minutes using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 2, 2024

Hello friends at Northeaven,

December 9, 2023

Thank you for creating such a wonderful app! The Propel team, especially Leo, was extremely helpful to me during the first few days after I installed it. They taught me how to use its various functions effectively. I have tried other replay apps, but Propel Replays is the best. Their paid plan is particularly suitable for micro-businesses like ours. With Propel Replays, we have an army of sales staff working quietly in the background, following our customers and providing valuable feedback about their shopping experience. This has significantly helped us improve our shop's performance.

Human Touch Official
Thailand
28 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied December 11, 2023

Hello friends at Human Touch Official,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Zwani! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

January 19, 2024

Friendly customer support and fantastic app. Works very fluently and efficiently

Vexed
Almost 2 years using the app
Propel Commerce replied January 20, 2024

Hello friends at Vexed,

Thank you very much for the review, Trevor! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

April 30, 2024

Accurate session recordings!

SubtleDevotion
Singapore
About 1 month using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 1, 2024

Hello friends at SubtleDevotion,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Josiah! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 19, 2024

helps a lot, u can check if something needs to be modified based on costumers behaviour.

TOTSPET
Propel Commerce replied July 20, 2024

Hello friends at TOTSPET,

November 3, 2023

I was having a little issue, got on chat support, Tom hopped on within a couple of seconds and immediately got to it! Didnt waste any time, didn't take several minutes to respond, he figured out my problem and fixed it quick! Tom was amazing and very helpful! Also, this app is just great overall. It immediately uploads the recording as soon as the person is done. Great app and great team!

Modrn Mats
3 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied November 6, 2023

Hello friends at Modrn Mats,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Joseph! It was definitely a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀