4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for understanding and improving customer behavior on their websites. It offers immediate session recordings for quick analysis, helps identify website issues, tests new store templates, and respects customer privacy. Many appreciate the quick and helpful customer service. The paid plan is particularly suitable for micro-businesses, and the app is easy to install and use.

June 28, 2021

Great app! The app works right away. One-click installation. It took less than 2 minutes to set up. Recordings are helpful. We've thought of a few ways to increase our conversion rate with the information we are getting from this app.

Dog’s Choice
Philippines
Propel Commerce replied July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Dog's Choice,

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're so happy to hear you've been able to use the app to come up with a few ideas to boost conversions!

Sincerely,
Chris - Propel Commerce

January 11, 2022

I love being able to see what my potential customers are looking for. With this app I am able to see exactly what they are looking for. It's a great addition to my store.

GONZALABES
April 25, 2022

Though my store traffic is not up to where I'd like, I did have an issue after transferring back to the free plan. I was charged but I contacted them via chat and they immediately refunded. By far the speediest service I've received on any app customer care. Keep it up! Hopefully I can go back to a payment plan when business traffic picks up. Special shoutout to Leo for making it one less headache for this business owner!

VELA ROOTS
Propel Commerce replied April 26, 2022

Hello friends at VELA ROOTS,

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to assist anytime. 😎
Chat us anytime you need help. Good luck and more power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Edited July 27, 2021

I love this app from the word go. It enable us to get a real insight in spotting potential floors in our store and how to improve our customers experience in addition to Shopify's analytics. Great tool.

stefanromeoprints
Propel Commerce replied July 30, 2021

Hello friends at stefanromeoprints,

That's awesome to hear! We're so happy it's helping you get real insights from shop! Thanks so much for the awesome review 😊

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

October 31, 2021

This app is really helpful showing me who is on my page and for how long, as well ad it helps me on how to better my website. Love it.

DPNailz
January 10, 2022

Great app! Great customer service! You get 200 free views plus an additional 50 with verification. I use it to help me find the errors in the new store I created. App works very well with Dawn theme. No issues.

Everything In My Closet Thrift
January 24, 2022

This app is very useful i can see what areas on my website needs to be worked on! The only thing i would suggest is filtering out the quick clicks that really show no navigating on the website , but other than that is a Great app!

HMC
Propel Commerce replied January 24, 2022

Hello friends at HMC,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We'll add that to the roadmap and see if we can add that to our app in the future. Enjoy using our app!

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Edited August 19, 2021

THIS IS MY SECOND REVIEW. AND CAN I JUST ADD THAT THIS APP GETS BETTER AND BETTER. YOU CAN SEE LOCATIONS, TIME STAMP, IF THEY ARE A RETURNING CUSTOMER. ITS AN ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE APP. WHO EVER CREATED THIS-THANK YOU!

Mylani NY
Propel Commerce replied July 12, 2021

Hello friends at Mylani,

Love that you're finding the app addictive :D Seeing shoppers interact with your products can be super fun and very helpful. Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Sincerely,
Chris - Propel Commerce

July 20, 2021

so far so good! I like to be able to know what my potential audience is looking for on my page. These insights are unbeatable! I'm honestly glad I gave you all a chance, as I was looking into other programs; plus I have a paid theme SO I WAS NERVOUS!

The Kawaii-Collection
Propel Commerce replied July 20, 2021

Hello friends at the Kawaii Collection

We're glad you gave our app a try too! 😊 Thanks again for installing! We're thrilled the app is giving you the insights you need.

- Chris @ Propel Commerce

March 7, 2022

Great app and great customer service. I really need this in my store so I can see how customers behave and what the like to do there. Thanks! This is great.

ZtandOut
Sweden
Propel Commerce replied March 7, 2022

Hello friends at ZtandOut,

We're happy that we're able to help in your business! If you got any suggestions or concerns, don't hesitate to chat or email us. 😉

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce