Session Recording & Replays

Watch shoppers in action! Find errors with visitor replays!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

shopkcapri

Great customer service! Always replies quick and solves your problems extremely fast. Will definitely continue using.

July 13, 2022

Hello friends at shopkcapri,

Thanks for the review, Marzieh! I really appreciate it. We're always here if you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

Bow Wow Detectives®️

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I have tried a few of the apps that offer this service and find this one offers what I need. Thanks!

ViralGoodies

Location Estonia

I was searching for an app that did this for free for so long. Thankfully I found this one. On the free plan you have 200 page views and its very useful!

New Gleam Co

Great free plan for a small store that is just getting started - makes it easy to see how potential customers are reacting to your page. Customer service is quick to respond and efficient.

Adictas Boutique LLC

Customer service is really helpful. I like that I am able to see what my customers are looking at when on my website.

Signastyle

I'm new to the app but so far very pleased. Hoping to gain valuable insight on user experience. The customer service is excellent. Prompt attention to questions. No complaints so far!

June 20, 2022

Hello friends at Signastyle,

Thanks for the review, Kelly! We hope you make use of the app's full potential to improve your sales. We're always here if you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

coffee-humor

Time spent using app 1 day

First I wanna say, this app is worth every penny (If you have the paid version) the data you get has no comparison, you can see the thoughts process of your clients, which helps me out more than they would know. The staff here is on standby, they are quick, responsive and eager to help. I cannot ask for a better partner in my business venture.

Fashion Silver London

I needed help running their app properly and after chatting with them they immediately resolved the issue.

Moroccan Interior

Location Morocco

Support is great, and the app is amazing it gives us a lot of insights and traffics information this is very helpful.

June 9, 2022

Hello friends at Moroccan Interior,

We're glad to hear you find our app useful! Our Support Team is always here for you. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Las Brewhas

Time spent using app 38 minutes

I have just started using this app. It looks great overall, has pretty much everything I need, and is affordable compared to other similar tools in the market. Definitely recommend using it.