Session Recording & Replay

Watch shoppers in action! See what works, find & fix errors!

Free plan available
Propel Replays - Screen recording and replay app for Shopify

Sahara Specialty Foods

Great and easy to use replay app, lets you monitor your traffic behavior and whereabouts and pay attention to your store issues.

February 28, 2022

Hello friends at Sahara Specialty Foods,

We're glad you're finding our app useful! We look forward to more sales to your business! Do let us know if you need any help. ;)

METTA

Does what it says! Great detail provided on each recording, helps make sense of your traffic. Def recommended.

February 24, 2022

Hello friends at METTA,

We truly appreciate your feedback! We're happy that we're helping you in managing your store. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. :)

Babies Essence

I just started my Shopify store and I saw that I was getting traffic but no sales. I have tried other session recording apps but I wasn't able to see the actual recordings until I tried this app. This app does what it says! You can replay your customer sessions and most of all customer service is quick and available. Thank you for creating this app :)

February 24, 2022

Hello friends at Babies Essence,

Thank you very much for the review, Kevan! We're happy to be able to help your business. Our team is always here when you need us!

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Junebuggies

My favorite app for my new Shopify boutique.. Very enlightening & gives me the control to see how customers are moving along through my site & to fix any conversion killers. I'd def recommend & Chud from Customer service did an excellent job helping me raise my free view quota right away. Once i grow I'll absolutely be upgrading to a paid plan.

Fashion Legacy

I'm new to the app and my store is new as well so I haven't had the full experience with this app except for the setup with Carmi which was very simple and easy, which is why I gave it 4 stars for now. I look forward to seeing what it has in store for my shop

February 23, 2022

Hello friends at Divine Poetry,

Thank you for giving our app a chance! We aim to help all our merchants the best way we can. So if there's anything you need help with, don't hesitate to hit us up! :)

Divine Poetry

The app is really easy to use, I love how support is very quick and ready to help you. I am super happy with this app!

February 23, 2022

Hello friends at Divine Poetry,

We appreciate your feedback! We truly hope that our app helps you in managing your store. Do let us know if you need any help. :)

TFC&H Co.

Very helpful app to see your customer's journey and hang-ups in your store. They even offer a free plan for stores that have not gained a lot of traffic.

February 22, 2022

Hello friends at TFC&H Co,

Yes, we aim to support more small businesses like yours! Thank you very much for the review! Much appreciated. More power to your business!

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

Scurtech

I gotta say that this app is a life saver! I have found so many things that i could improve with this app that i lost count aleady. If you want to find whats wrong with your site this app is helping you to find it!

February 21, 2022

Hello friends at Scrutech,

This is music to our ears, thank you so much!
If you need any help or assistance, our chat is always open :)

Cheers!
Robert @ Propel Commerce

Muglans

Really simple and great app. I really love it as it clearly shows replay and also shows location and operating system used by clients.

February 21, 2022

We love hearing these reviews, it pushes us to do better and provide better service for our merchants.

If you need any assistance with anything, let us know! We're always up for a chit-chat.

Thank you so much for this short but sweet feedback.

Cheers!
Robert @ Propel Commerce

Sitrep Marine

Really works! I am getting what I need for free. Session recording can even be sorted based on activities. Thank you!

February 18, 2022

Hello friends at Sitrep Marine,

Thank you for the appreciation! It's our priority to deliver the best service for our merchants. Let us know if you need anything else. ;)