4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for understanding and improving customer behavior on their websites. It's praised for its immediate upload of user sessions, ease of use, and rich features. The app helps identify improvement areas, track live sessions, and understand why purchases may not be made. It also offers insights into customer reactions to store changes. Support, especially from Tom and Leo, is noted for its quick and helpful responses. The app respects customer privacy, provides detailed behavioral data, is easy to install, doesn't slow down websites, and is reasonably priced.

July 18, 2023

Does not work on dawn theme. you can only see the announcement bar and the footer and the first product image, rest is white blank. Used to work

RoyalMag
Romania
4 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 19, 2023

Hello friends at RoyalMag,

We've reviewed your site, and it appears it has a fade-in effect that hides the content on page load and reveals it over a portion of a second. That's hiding the content from our recording tool.

We've adjusted our app to deal with this, and all content on the page should be visible in recordings now.

Please reinstall the app and reach out to our support via the in-app chat so we can confirm all is working okay for you now 😊

October 26, 2023

Super App

Swatchy
Germany
About 21 hours using the app
Propel Commerce replied October 27, 2023

Hello friends at Swatchy,

Thank you very much for the review, Özkan! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

April 24, 2023

Actually watching people scroll through the site has helped more than any analytics possibly could. It's an invaluable app and everyone should use it. Would give 6 stars were it an option....

charlesbrooksphotography
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied April 24, 2023

Hello friends at charlesbrooksphotography,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Charles! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 13, 2023

I have never seen any customer service as responsive as these guys. They replied my request within 10 seconds. It's like someone was always there anticipating your message. Also, they were very quick to answer my question and complete my request.

Above & Beyond
About 2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 13, 2023

Hello friends at Above & Beyond,

Thank you very much for the review, Jeffrey! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

July 21, 2023

Great App, has Amazing Customer Service, Does Exactly what it claims, and more. Totally Recommended.

Costoso Italiano
India
4 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 22, 2023

Hello friends at Costoso Italiano,

Thank you very much for the review, Suyash! We're always happy to help anytime. Chat us anytime you need help! More power to your business! 🚀

May 25, 2023

Great app. I am able to see everything my customers do. This helps me understand what I need to fix and change on my website. Very good app.

Bella Body Wellness
About 1 month using the app
Propel Commerce replied May 25, 2023

Hello friends at Bella Body Wellness,

Thanks for the AWESOME review, Tyler! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 16, 2023

So far so good. Really happy with the app, easy to use and very helpful to find out what your customer does on your website. The communication with the team is fast and efficient, I recommend

Three Green Seeds
2 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 16, 2023

Hello friends at Three Green Seeds,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Sandra! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

July 12, 2023

I had an issue with the recording and they were able to sort it out for me very quickly, which was helpful. Thank you

My Store
14 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 14, 2023

Hello friends at My Store,

Thanks for the AWESOME review! It was a pleasure assisting you. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

June 28, 2023

User-friendly and really detailed information. You can see also the device and the browser that the customer used. Also important that no personal info is shared.

StogBytes
Germany
25 days using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 28, 2023

Hello friends at StogBytes,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Stylianos! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

March 13, 2023

seems good so far. easy to install also and easy to use. although it would be a good feature to download the recordings to share with your team

Braeside Displays
6 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied March 13, 2023

Hello friends at Braeside Displays,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! Rest assured that your feedback is well received. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀