ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

NEEBO® - Child Well-Being Monitor

I would summarise the issues with this shipment provider, all based on our work with them for almost 10 months. 1) You will never see transparent pricing, they display only shipment and handling fees to you, the rest is being charged on the background. So your actual bill is never known, until u dig into this.
2) Loosing packages all the time, in our case is $300 worth of parcel. When they do this here is the scenario:
- If insured, claim will be reviewed for months, till now we still wasn't reimbursed for any;
- If not insured, NEVER takes responsibility, saying "not our fault, but logistics provider, so we won't do anything". While this is them who is service provider for us, legally we ask them, they ask logistics company, bc if we message to lets say DHL, their response will be "u r not our client". The normal practice is when your shipment is not insured, at least shipping cost is supposed to be refunded as service you paid for wasn't delivered, but not with these guys;
3) If they made a mistake on inventory side, they will ask you for $40/hour so some person in warehouse could fix it. So you should pay for mistakes they make;
4) Customer support, unresponsive and incompetent. If certain cases are addressed in time, they still can be resolved, but not with these guys. What shipmonk support does is basically trying just to reply anything or blaming anyone else instead of addressing the issue, probably for their internal records. Connecting to the shipmonk will bring you only headache. I was really surprised how such a low quality service can be provided by a US company.

WAMA Underwear

Horrible experience... Stay far away! Initially, they (Erik van Bilderbeek, Jennifer Santanna & Kerry Neysmith) promised us they can do everything we asked. We sent 50% of our inventory to them. Only to find out after they received our products that their system doesn't allow them to do so. Before launching we placed test orders to ourselves to see if Shipmonk can fulfill correctly and each time they made unacceptable mistakes. We sell underwear and they literally had measured some of our underwear products with a 7 inch height. Actual height is about 0.3". Shipmonk also weighed our products incorrectly adding a 1 pound 8 ounces weight for an underwear. Actual weight is 0.2 lbs. These measurements and weights were mistakes after our complaints getting their manager, Kerry, involved and re-measuring everything. How can they be so off? How can they be so negligent!? After 3 months of consistent issues after issues we just couldn't continue with them. 3 months of time lost. Thousands of dollars lost with Shipmonk even though all the issues were clearly theirs. They do not own up to their own mistakes. We ended up having to pay for their negligence. Highly Not Recommended! Stay Far Away! Find Another Fulfillment Center!

July 1, 2021

Hi WAMA Underwear. Thank you for your feedback, and we apologize that your experience with us has been less than perfect. We have forwarded your feedback to our Customer Service team, but if you'd like to reach out you can contact them at support@shipmonk.com. Thank you for being a valued merchant, and we hope to speak soon.

Sweet Vibes

By far the worse company ever!! Please do not do business with them unless you like losing money. They will never take responsibility, overcharge you and shift blame every chance they get. I've lost major account/sales cause i've done business based on their empty promises. Very poor service in terms of responding clients concerns; when they are going to ship out and send packages, it will take so long! They are not fast and very unreliable. Customer receives wrong items & colors; damaged items and others. Lastly, shipping fees are very costly, not worth with what you paid for in their bad service.

Rover Store

I would highly recommend not using ShipMonk. I'm providing 2 stars because their UI is great, and the sync with Shopify is helpful so that we in theory don't have to update our inventory on a consistent basis (which in reality is not the case). If you have under 100 SKU's they may be a fit, we've been using them for a few years and everything was fine until we really starting scaling our inventory levels and SKU count. Then came receiving issues, lost inventory (and by default overselling to our customers and having to cancel orders), and sending the wrong product to our customers - as in not even inventory sold from our store (we sell dog merch, our customers have received human supplements, perfume, etc). I had to track down and reach out to the other stores separately to make sure they were aware their product (sometimes worth $100+) was being sent out to the wrong customers so they could also file claims. The lost inventory has been the biggest headache for us. When I say lost inventory I mean hundreds of units (some SKU's have a >6% shrink which ShipMonk claims is normal) that have gone missing within a few months, and no reimbursement with often what I would consider odd rational - they couldn't store everything in a single bin, therefore it's not their fault. Money drain! I will say different from other ShipMonk reviews I have mostly had good experiences with their CX team, and I think the bigger issue is that there are larger wide scale systemic issues with ShipMonk and the CX team is either not equipped to handle or they truly have no idea what happened and that's that. My negative experiences have been when agents will resolve a ticket when the issue is not fixed, so I've had to reopen tickets just to make sure they actually respond. Overall - I would keep shopping, not worth it.

Munch Addict

App works well, only problem is inventory isnt always updated. They definitely need to fix that because you have to call them to figure it out

Zensense

Incredible fulfillment platform, definitely the best one I've used so far! The look and feel of the app's dashboard is very modern and easy to use. My favourite part of ShipMonk is that they don't have minimum monthly order quotas like every other fulfillment platform does, so they really help you hit the ground running right from the start :)

Vakandi Apparel

Not rating the app Im rating shipmonk. Please avoid using this fulfillment center for your company if you don’t want to risk going out of business. The worst company I’ve ever worked with. The poorest communication and messed up two huge shipments of my product costing me thousands. I’m still trying to recover

March 16, 2022

Hi Vakandi Apparel,

We're very sorry to hear that your experience with ShipMonk has been anything less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we strive to provide all of our valued merchants world-class service.

Your situation requires a more in-depth response. We would love to get in contact with you to speak about it.

Please reach out to support@shipmonk.com or call 855-222-4601 to speak with a member of our support staff.

We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

Tigfit Bands

Worked with 2 other fulfillment centres before switching over to ShipMonk. Couldn't be any happier, they're AWESOME. The level of service FAR exceeds any other fulfillment company I've worked with...and at a significantly lower price.

BEECOSMETICS

Awesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!

Teething Egg

We've been with Shipmonk for about 2 years now and they only keep getting better! Happy to see an app plugin for Shopify now.