Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

Shipping Tracker by DevCloud

by Dev Cloud

Track your shipments in an easy and fancy way

serendipity.pink

I'm the kind of person that would look at the best selling apps before choosing one. And all the top apps had failed me. All bells and no whistle. And they did not support aliexpress tracking.

This app is different. it may not be aesthetically pleasing, but you get what you need, and it's not clunky at all. Most importantly, the support was responsive and helpful.

I strongly recommend this.

WidePro

muy buena app me gusta trabaja muy bien es la mejor de todas las que conosco me funciona excelente facil de usar, rastreo perfecto la verdad verdad, es buenisimo..

Granarium Produtos Naturais

Bom aplicativo de rastreamento que funciona com os Correios do Brasil... a tradução ainda não é 100%, mas é só entrar em contato com os desenvolvedores por email que eles resolvem! É bem interessante que o custo do app acompanha o crescimento da nossa loja (www.granarium.com.br) sem causar aumento de custos brusco. Ele envia notificações pros clientes por email a cada passo do rastreio que é "coletado" do site dos Correios, mas não é em tempo real, há um atraso entre o rastreio dos Correios e o feito pelo aplicativo, mas nada que comprometa a funcionalidade principal.

Liv Care

parabéns muito bom to gostando muito de usar, é bem completinho. Só gostaria que a pagina onde você digita o numero do pedido fosse em portugues.

HappyTravelStore

This software really help me a lot when I need to track the newest information of all my orders, I really love it so much!

July 27, 2019

We are glad you like the app! Anything just let us know, we are here to make package tracking easy for everyone!

uChoice

I will try to use it. I hope the app is useful for the customer. thanks, thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Jarblue

Pretty good app, great price! but i find its tricky to navigate but maybe that is just me.

Fucsun

Such a great app and most of the best features are free! I highly recommend. It's a little harder to use than the other apps but the fact that its free outweighs everything else. Once you get the hang of it its really easy to use

Fullyequipped

Very easy to use, also look professional I do recommend this app with trust , Thanks a lot for this Free APP

FastenedFido

This app provides a sleek tracking feature to any website. You're also able to clean up some of the tracking details which is a plus if you're dropshipping!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11