Shippo ‑ Shipping Made Easy , 529 reviews

March 11, 2014

Very happy so far and the customer support is great!

Twister Sister Training Videos
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 10, 2014

I just want to say thank you. I'm so lucky to find your app today. It's just rocks! I love your UI and system, it's streamlined and just perfect!

GlassDeco
Time spent using app: About 5 years
March 9, 2014

I found this by chance and this app is great! The customer service is awesome, Simon, Max and Laura are very nice! They are always available to hep by chat right at the app, even though everything is extremely easy and straight forward. Best rates you can get on shipping. 5 starts, Recommended!

A&A
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 7, 2014

Great app and customer service! Saves us a tremendous amount of time with shipping!

Jemulet
Time spent using app: About 6 years
March 5, 2014

I highly recommend Shippo.

For all you small retailers out there, DO THE MATH! I was using OrderCup before at $20/month. I was shipping roughly 30 - 50 packages per month. With Shippo I could ship up to 400 packages for the same $20. If you're a small scale business, Shippo is EXACTLY what you're looking for.

Simon and team have been incredibly quick in responding to inquiries, updating with new features, and just know their stuff as a whole.

Give Shippo a chance and you won't be disappointed!

Guarded Goods
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 4, 2014

Useful and simple. Prices for USPS 1st class postage seems to be much lower than the retail price through USPS.

Roam & Wander
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 3, 2014

I love this app its simple amazing, easy to use and now that they added to ability to create labels for offline orders its even better

365NailArt
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 3, 2014

Really amazing customer service and support. Convenient app and looking forward to it getting better.

Blanc
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 28, 2014

Great App! Really convenient and they take suggestions to heart.

KB Reefs
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
February 24, 2014

Great app !

Allows us to find the cheapest shipping company.

One of the rare app that is integrated with European shipping companies !

Great work guys keep it up !
Sam