Shippo

Shippo

by Shippo

Save Time and Money on Shipping - Get started in Minutes!

Middle Things

EDITED : after a few months of use Shippo turns out to be an excellent and reliable solution, once it has been setup properly. There are still a few limitations in Europe : - You cannot schedule a pickup with DHL , will get an error - You cannot create return labels with DHL (won't work, whatever you try)

September 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest feedback about Shippo! We appreciate this kind of feedback as it helps us improve our platform!

We apologize for any confusion with customs forms for intra EU shipments. We definitely understand the need to opt-out of customs forms at times and we've recently added this feature to our system!

If you have an intra EU shipment, you can no select the "Opt-out of customs" checkbox when creating your shipping label. This will allow you to generate the label with no customs form.

Regarding pickup scheduling and return labels, we would love to assist you further with this! Please reach out to support via chat/phones beginning at 9 AM PST M-F, or by email from 6 AM - 6PM PST M-F.

Thanks,
Shippo Support

Apresurrection

just intalled the Shippo app....very easy to use / navigate....the return shipping label option very helpful (automatically flips the address's!) and the rates that Shippo gets from the carriers are great!....and the support team is very repsonsive / helpful!.....great team all around!.....

Parabolica Press

When it works, it works GREAT. However, the lack of USPS Media Mail support is really a bummer. I don't care if it is discounted or not, that method should still be offered as we use it quite frequently to ship books.

Secondly, there are some issues with Shopify and Shippo syncing IF a customer changes address information after placing an order. Shippo keeps the old info so you can incorrectly ship out packages. If you ship immediately this is not a problem.

Otherwise, Shippo is absolutely fantastic.

Wakesurf Edge

Great fast customer service and help.

Lenzo Housing

Great app and great shipping rates. Excellent customer service, fast replies!

Biyhbs

Could. Not. Be. Easier! Plus, they save us a bit on the cost of USPS shipping at our shop https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com , which is awesome! Now, what could make it 5 stars? If the FedEx and UPS integrations got a tiered discount like the USPS integration does. That would be most helpful.

Vapel1fe

I have been using this company since I launched my store; and have seen them go thru some serious changes. Some for the better, some for the worse. Shopify Advanced plan gives better rates and ALSO offers insurance now; so ifso facto its either or. If I am at home I use them to print orders as shopify's are very specific to the printer you set up. I am filing a USPS claim for the items I sent out and will give an update on their procedures

Lovewild Design

My favorite shipping app so far!

I'm new to shopify but shippo has been making the transition pretty easy. We started using it with our squarespace orders and kept it up when we came over to shopify.

Very easy to set up UPS accounts and immediately works with our zebra label (unlike stamps.com or ups site!!!)

My only complaint and reason for the 4 stars would be that you can't enter multiple packages for one order. I called and they did in fact confirm. So for retail orders it's fine but for our wholesale shipments, most are multiple boxes and we have to create the label on the UPS site which is more difficult to read and just doesn't look as nice as the shippo labels :(

Sendapenguin

Amazingly quick and easy to setup and use. My only complaint is I can't add my logo to shipping labels. If that option were available this is a definite five star app.

www.SendaPenguin.com

Shoptilden

pretty easy to integrate and a time-saver for sure!

Previous 1 3