Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

111 - 120 of 2051 reviews

Miniature.dk

Quick and very helpful support. Nice in an online world where problems often have to be fixed quickly.

August 18, 2020

I'm so glad to hear that the support was quick and helpful! We know that our users need problems resolved as soon as possible so we set aggressive goals to make sure we can get to you fast!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Sago Mini Box

Excellent product and exactly the tool we needed to help our growth team quickly create landing page experiments for our paid user acquisition campaigns.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it!

Gym X Pro™

Shogun is great, perfect for building your pages just as you like. Justine Apacible is always very helpful and responds to all my queries and helps me fix all my issues almost instantly

August 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review! Glad to hear that Justine could help you out, I'll be sure to let her know that you left this review!

Abstract Ocean

I'm 7 days into the 10 day trial, and will definitely continue. The app itself is great, there's some getting used to the logic of how things are structured, and I kind of dip in and out of it as time allows, so my attention span is short.

But, the reason for the review is the awesome support. There's nothing worse than carving out an hour to focus on something, and you then hit a barrier and have to way days for support. These guys are great, they know the product inside and out, and respond really quickly, no matter what time it is. Props to Charles and Andre for helping me to get going!

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We feel that support is just as important as the product itself, we want to be there to help you every step of the way! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Charles and Andre - glad to hear that they could help you out!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you out with.

Tiger Mats

Andre Smith is a great customer support rep and I think he should get promoted! Replied super quick and was very helpful. #TeamAndre

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that #TeamAndre could help #TeamTigerMats, I'll be sure to pass on your kind words!

Nuuvida

The developer was so expert to resolve my issue on time. Thanks alot. Very helpful. Suits your busy life.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that Shogun is saving you time!

2050

I used this app to create customized pages that are nice looking. This app is great because it's incredibly easy to use to make solid looking pages with no coding experience. There support team is also incredible at helping you with any issues that you run into. Great job guys!

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that Shogun could help you make the pages you imagined!

Our team are always here if you need anything

Sunstaches

We're on a trial at the moment and just becoming familiar with your application. Andre couldn't have been more helpful in getting me acquainted with different tools and features. Excellent customer service from a knowledgeable expert!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. So happy to hear that Andre could help you out - I'll be sure to let him know that you left such kind words! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions, we have a 24/7 support team!

serenashub

Charles is amazing, thank you for your help! Really love this app -- Great work guys!...............

August 13, 2020

I'll be sure to pass those kind words onto Charles! It's always so nice to receive positive feedback like this. Thanks for leaving a review!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

LilyVe

Super app and the support is amazing!!! Easy tool to create fantastic pages. when ever i need help the support team is very helpful and explain things with a recording video. I can definitely recommend this!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that you found Shogun helpful while building your store and that our support team was here when you needed us - we want to make building your store as frictionless as possible so that you can concentrate on more important things like growing your business!

Let us know if there is anything that we can help you with!