Shogun Landing Page Builder

Developer
Shogun Labs, Inc.
4.8
December 12, 2019

Most intuitive of the page builder apps I've tried on Shopify. Priced higher than others but I find this one has the easiest learning curve. I would rather pay for this and save time, then spend time making money to cover the costs rather than bang my head on fancy themes or other page builder tools that are too complex or not stable. Shogun does allow for custom code to be inserted, but I would love to have features like inserting a lookbook or those recent trends of animated banners. Dealing with external web developers would be another major project that I'm just not keen on. Anyway, well done Shogun!

Urban Nexus Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 9, 2019

Shogun is very easy to use, it is a very good landing page builder in Shopify. I would recommend it.

Dynamism Labs
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 19, 2019

We have used this app to create alternative landing pages, as well as blogs and specific content for other pages in our website. This app offers the flexibility to design pages in a friendly way.

SeeMe Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 18, 2019

I had written a very positive review before but now I take one start back. The reason is the very poor ability of this app to create decent blog posts. Now that I've had experience with this app I can tell you that it works wonderfully for landing pages and product pages. But it is extremely poor at making a simple blog post page - the elements are not able to go full width so on a desktop/tablet screen everything appears very narrow. Author is not displayed well, social sharing buttons not displayed properly, lots of little issues. For something as simple as a blog post, I expected not to have these issues - now I'm wasting a lot of time on this and it's frustrating. The email support is very fast but so far unhelpful because the app is missing basic blog creation functionality.

Yugen Smartwatches
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 13, 2019

Great and easy to use page builder. It enhances my template and gives me all possibilities I need for my online shop.

erstereihe.hamburg