Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

2001 - 2010 of 2053 reviews

Suki Solaine

Great app, great support! Recommend it.

Miramar Office

Awesome! A real time saver!

Thanks!

Azfitnessequipment

Great app! A bit hard on cross devices.... Would love to see Squarespace experience at some point.

Dmtw Clothing

I'm going to say outright that the price of it is a little higher than I would like. However, with that said, this app is really great. Of course, a lot of us can edit our pages without Shogun, but with it editing is so much easier. It makes it super easy to edit both pages and blogs, as well as creating very clean looking layouts. Not only does it make it easy to get the desired effect, it saves a lot of time. I definitely suggest getting it if you want to increase efficiency in your website editing and you're looking for that something extra to make your pages appear better to the eye!

Rorykramer

We love our simple this program is to use. Makes creating new pages a breeze and very intuitive!

You Got Ejuice

Very user-friendly drag and drop page builder. Simple in design. I would recommend this.

M 24

Super useful app! Would recommend to anyone! Cheers guys

Aquablu Mosaics

Very easy to use drag-and-drop page builder. Ran into one issue that the support team addressed very promptly. Would recommend this app.

Twoandthreedesigners

No coding required with this app! If your looking for a way to tweak your website without spending a lot of time and money the shogun app is for you. I have made minor adjustments to my site and I love it. They have step-by-step videos available to watch and learn from. Easy to use with a great price!

Fresh To Order Cosmetics

This app is a life-saver!

I’m a designer, but without advanced experience in coding. So, I was always dissatisfied about the boring pages I created with the default html-editor in Shopify. Installing Shogun changed everything: I’m now able to customize the pages like I want them to look like. Also, the developer Nick and Finbarr were very kind and helped me out immediately with an issue I had. Before I started, I was concerned if the price will match with what I get. Compared with hiring an expert for that, the app costs nothing! Highly recommended!