Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

21 - 30 of 2016 reviews

Sparrow Box Co.

I’ve built three of my pages on my website with shogun. It was so easy to use but the best part was the service. I contacted the service team multiple times and every time, they responded with in a couple hours if not immediately and not only answered my questions but were often went directly into my page and fixed the issue I was having and showed me how to fix it myself for future issues. THis was so helpful and speeded up my website building process so much!

October 6, 2020

We really appreciate the review and I am super happy to hear that you are enjoying to use Shogun and that the team was there to help you when you needed it!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else!

Softlens

I use this to build all of my pages. Very user friendly and you can do tons of beautiful creative things with it once you get very familiar and comfortable with its features. Support team is always helpful as well. I would like to see some more things added, but maybe that's just because I've pretty much mastered using most basic features.

October 6, 2020

So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! We built Shogun to ensure that it was easy to use for everyone - faster page creation so you can concentrate more on the business side of things!

We'd love to hear from a Shogun Pro like you - please feel free to send any feedback that you have to support@getshogun.com and we would be happy to make sure it gets to the right team! Feedback is super valuable as it helps us build features that customers want, rather than what we think they want!

Modog

I just love this app! And the support is amazing and fast! Wow! I couldn't have my store(s) without Shogun!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, the team really appreciates it! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Japanime Games

I've been using this to pretty much re-design our site and then duplicate it for our international portals, and it makes things so much easier. There's still a few things I'd love to see, but the customer support has been amazing and give me the best options available!

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 😍

Please feel free to send us on any feature requests that you might have - happy to log these as feature requests for future development. Feedback is important to us - it helps us grow!

Sheryl Lowe

I have learned so much because of the amazing customer support teams. I have a lot more to learn so im on with them all the time and they have always been rockstars and gotten me where I need to go

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Beach City

Amazing help and a fast response from Sweetan. They guided me well through building my first page. Excellent demonstrations and advise. Thank you!

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Sweetan!

Bestie Kitchen

I love the awesomely fast response and really appreciate Justine, Sweetan and the crew diving in and working out PRECISELY what the issue is. This is such a novelty of an experience; so many other platforms just copy paste stuff which actually doesn't resolve the issue...resulting in lost days due to timezone differences. Shogun however gets me back on track - sometimes on the same day. Love it.

September 30, 2020

So happy to hear that Justine and Sweetan could help you resolve the issues. We have a 24/7 team to make sure that your time doesn't get wasted waiting for replies. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review, we really appreciate it and I will be sure to pass the kind words onto the team.

CUCU Covers

Great app & support team. Excited to keep building with it. Great app & support team. Excited to keep building with it.

September 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it. Happy to hear that you are excited to keep working with Shogun, we are excited to see the amazing content that you create!

Joone Creative

I was having trouble with the margins and padding. It was causing text cluttering and image stretching. I corresponded with the Shogun Help Center and Colby was so patient and helpful. He helped me figure out everything and taught me how to better align text and images so I can avoid those problems in the future.

September 28, 2020

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm so glad to hear that Colby was able to help. I'll pass along your comments to Colby :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Aalen Online

Shogun for me is the best page builder for Shopify. It's very easy to use even if you don't have coding skills your gonna make awesome pages with Shogun. If there is a problem the support is responding very fast, come up with a solution and takes care of their customers. Thanks a lot Shogun Team! =)

September 28, 2020

Thanks for the review!

We aim to make Shogun as user friendly as we can so we are thrilled to hear that the app was easy to use. I'm glad to hear you had a positive support experience as well :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support