Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

haoqiebike.com

A very good application, it has very powerful functions, I am most satisfied with Sweetan Mankotia, he quickly replied to my message and solved my problem. A great application, highly recommended

May 17, 2021

It's great to hear that Sweetan was able to resolve your problem quickly and that you're enjoying Page Builder so far. I will pass along your comments to Sweetan.

garage locator

Great helpful page builder app! I love how the slick drag and drop format and easy to understand instructions. they provide.

May 17, 2021

I'm glad to hear that you've found the experience easy to understand. Thanks so much for the review!

Krakatoa Underwear

It has very strong features, done several pages with it. Had an issue with the name of the page showing up on the top of the page on the website. Talked with Andre and we solved the problem by seeing the page to the default setting, what eliminates the issue, when you take the theme live. Thanks Andre!

May 17, 2021

So glad to hear that Andre was able to help resolve this issue. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with! Thanks so much for the review!

Red Bay Coffee

Amazing product. Amazing customer support. Highly recommend Shogun as a great page builder for Shopify.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the kind words. :)

Sweetan | Team Lead, Support

O.J. Beer

Great app with amazing support! They usually respond and fix my issues in less than 30 mins! Would definitely recommend.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Appreciate the kind words. :)

Sunday Sleeptech

We were able to create our product page with freedom and tools that didn't hinder our creativity. Have been in contact with the support several times and they are awesome. We are two weeks away from launch ATM and just wanted to finalize some details on the site. Sweetan and Monique replied to my questions with a detailed and personalized guide to every question and not just referring to a general document as many others do. Recommend it!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that Sweetan and Monique could help you out - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto them! Let us know if you have any other questions or anything that we can help you with!

Art Therapy Online Courses

I had cause to use support via email and was answered within an hour by a member named Sweetan, whom answered my question and solved my problem. Thank you!

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate your kind words - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Sweetan. :)

PeriFéricas

Easy editor to work with and excellent customer service. Monique solved my issues quickly and effectively!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Monique could help you out!

Anna Klose Hamburg

So far the app has allowed us to further design our landing pages as promised. Also I have experienced the customer service to be very helpful and responding in an adequate timeframe!

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun!

SAM & LANCE

really easy to use and great customer service. we were able to install and uninstall the app to suit our needs. we've used it for about a year now

May 7, 2021

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review.