Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

31 - 40 of 1916 reviews

LiefRoyal

As soon as I discovered Shogun, I knew I have to try it ASAP. At first, it looked complicated to me but after 2 hours I could easily build a great landing page. Excited to see the conversion rates skyrocketing.
PS.: Their customer support is amazing and quick. Thank you

July 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Glad to hear that we could help you out!

Zenkai Sports

The Shogun app is so easy to use. But I did run into a problem with an image that wouldn't download. I contacted Shogun Support - they did it for me and even sent me a link with instructions with all the steps to do myself. Great customer service!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Sorry to hear that you ran into an issue - glad to hear that support could help you out!

HINEMOS|その時の、そばに。

Perfect app, great support!Perfect app, great support!Perfect app, great support!Perfect app, great support!

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad that Sweetan could help you out. :)

Sacred Infinite

I was struggling with the interface last night while under a deadline and I contacted customer service. It was after hours and they went back and forth with me until it was fixed. Great customer service.

July 3, 2020

Happy to hear that support could help you out! We have 24/7 support so we are always around when you need us. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review!

Arbor Scientific

Colby was quick to respond and FIX an issue I was having with buttons I added to a page. He also took the time to look over the entire page and make sure it had no other issues. Great support!

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a lovely review! I'll be sure that these kind words get to Colby!

Let us know if there is anything that we can help you with

Hello Day

I used this app originally to build a landing page for my website and once I got used to it after playing around for a while and watching the demos I found it really easy to use and really versatile, allowing me to build a highly professional landing page that I'm really happy with.

Now I'm continuing to use it to improve the quality of the standard pages on my Shopify website as the standard functionality is so limited. It's perfect for this as it just imports your existing pages and lets you edit them then republish them with a click.

I just now had an issue with a video not playing and Charles from customer service fixed it within minutes of my help request. He explained exactly what the issue was and what he did to fix it.

Highly recommend!!

July 1, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review today, we really appreciate it! Looking forward to passing your kind words onto Charles - so glad to hear that he could help you out with your issue.

Thank you for your continued support of Shogun, awesome to hear that you are finding it useful to improve your pages!

Neat Visage

Great Support team. Was quick to respond and solve the problem. I will use this app on other stores of mine. Thank you Shogun Team!

Hey there,

So glad to hear that support was quick to respond and resolve the problem. We're so glad to hear that you will use our app on other stores.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Createmystyle

I would give this app a five star. I had worked on my blog for several days using different apps, and found most of them not functional to their claims. This app fit all my needs in one place and it was so easy to use. Plus if I had any questions the support staff was right there to help.. Thanks

June 30, 2020

Awesome to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that support could help you out! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions.

XeroPicks

Customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced. Prompt, helpful responses and they go the extra mile to solve your problems. Highly recommended.

June 30, 2020

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us a lovely review! Will be sure to pass on the kind words to the team.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

Great app, great service, they answear a saturday night, very late and solved my very simple almost dumb question in a friendly manner, really glad we try it again, we will stick to the app.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave one. Glad to hear that support could help you out! Let us know if you have any other questions. :)