Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Beebagz

Great way to build out pages. Customer service was quick to reply to any questions and provided how to videos which I found helpful. The app has improved the overall function of my website.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Well Told Health

Very user-friendly app! The customer support is very helpful, friendly, and fast to respond – thank you, Monique and Sweetan!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Monique and Sweetan!

Power Tank

I trialed Gempages, Shogun, and Pagefly page builders. Shogun is the one I will continue using. Gempages was frustratingly slow and I didn't even get three days through the trial before uninstalling. Pagefly is a close second with great performance and the best variety of modules. Shogun won out because of the direct support they give with a personal customer success manager. (Thank you for all your help, Charles) It performs the best and is by far the easiest to use which translates to faster pages. The ability to organize, restructure, and move modules is so much easier than the other two I tried. My only criticism is the lack of the ability to directly modify the HTML or CSS within the app. Not enough of a mark to knock my review down a star. This app will be the backbone of a pretty major website overhaul and it's a pleasure to use.

May 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and are happy to have you onboard! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Charles.

So glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun.

Please do let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mrs Wordsmith UK

Outstanding support efforts, always providing fixes or guidance within a matter of minutes. Really good app to keep it simple and customise if needed.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team!

Let us know if you need any further assistance. :)

IZ Adaptive

The app has a lot of functions, and makes it quick and easy to design pages that look more like what I want to see, outside of the limitations of our Shopify Theme, without paying a developer. And their customer service was quick to respond and efficient.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear that Shogun is helping make designing your pages easy and quick!

Folding Scooter Store

Great app - we use it to build and design our website products and content pages and also to build the brand landing-pages. Also, I would like to thank the Shogun support team that are very responsive and helpful with any question/problem I have. Thanks, Neriad Hakak, eCommerce Manager, foldingscooterstore.com.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy that we could help you out!

Let us know if you have need any further assistance :)

La Republica Superfoods

We use this app to build some of our pages and to edit others. It's so helpful that I can edit even pages that I didn't use Shogun to create! Super simple and easy to use. When I reached out to their support team when I couldn't find a page of mine (that hadn't been created on Shogun), a support specialist responded within MINUTES to help out with my issue. He had already researched my specific issue for me and sent the solution, including links. Wow. Thank you, James!!! And thank you, Shogun! :)

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun - I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to James!

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Lykke Kaffegårdar

App makes it easy to build nice looking pages without coding and the customer service is super fast and helpful.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate your kind words!

HyperX

Overall it has improved our landing page building efforts
Happy with the responsiveness of the CS team

April 28, 2021

Great! Glad to hear that it helped you improve your landing pages. Thank you for your review!

Kadlee Bridal - Bridesmaid Robes & Gifts

I've never been more satisfied with a customer service experience than I have with the support team at Shogun. I needed assistance with integrating an app, and both times I had an issue, I received a full response and resolution in less than half and hour. Monique and Justine both provided stellar help in getting my new product page functioning. Shogun as an application makes my product pages automatically look 10x better. Thank you, Shogun team!

April 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Really appreciate the kind words and am so happy that Monique and Justine could help you out!

Let us know if you need anything else.