Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Malrow Diffusers

I've been using this app and I haven't had many problems at all although once or twice there will possibly be a small bug here or there while saving but overall a great app if you don't want to learn to fully code when creating a site.

Diamond K Country

Honestly really love using this page builder.

Can have a few little bugs, but they are more annoying than anything else.

But if you looking for a page builder with coding, I would highly recommend this app

HerbBox Co

Shogun has helped fix one of the biggest deficiencies in Shopify, the ability to customize sub pages. Most themes have beautiful home pages but seriously lack in the shop and blog pages.

Shogun is a WYSWYG application that makes drag and drop customization easy and efficient. I would highly recommend this app to web designers who are building rich multi page websites off of Shopify.

A few downsides; the text blocks are somewhat limited on font availability although the header blocks seem to contain all the same fonts as Shopify. Also sometimes going back and editing elements that have several layers can be frustrating.

Gym & Fitness

Shogun gave us far more control over the look and feel of our Shopify pages than we otherwise could have achieved. They also offer quick an top notch support.

Whilst we feel it is the best page builder too in the app store, there is still some way to go to match the capabilities of page builders on other CMS platforms.

Just Bloom

I love how easy it is to use. I've been able to build product and landing pages with ease. I have, however, had some issues with UX on the front-end. There have been a few occasions when the 'Add to Cart' button produced tons of javascript instead of refreshing the product page and our images have failed to load. Also, it's a bummer that we need a developer to make sure the app continues to run properly with other Shopify apps. Other than that the experience has been fairly decent.

Tipsy Print

I am two days into the trial and here is my initial opinion.
I have a 3 month old professional gaming desktop computer and not running queer crap in the background, this app sucks up enough RAM that when I am editing text there is a 5 second lag. I find it irritating but not damning.
For the rest of the program, I have been playing with it for two days, re-invented a few of my landing pages and working on my home page and only time will tell on those but the interface is okay. Some of the element boundaries are super close so to be able to choose between certain close boundaries can be tricky (like between a group box and the column box).
In general so far, I like it but, if you are working with an older slower computer full of background programs you might get really frustrated with the lag (I know that whenever you are changing something in a drag-and-drop program, as you go it is re-writing the code - hence the lag).
I researched these type of apps and found that for the start-up plan costs it is a good start, just be patient.
If anything changes I will update my rating :)

Brew2Bottle

Excellent app, makes building stunning pages really easy. I can't give this a 5 star review for a couple of reasons, in my experience optimising for mobile is sometimes abit tricky, as the builder will sometimes look different to the real page, but is always fixable with good support from Shogun, another reason is the app is lacking the ability of spam filers on contact forms built in Shogun, a feature that is needed for an e-commerce store. But over all, a very good app.

HairMax

App works well and is intuitive. Support is top notch! They will get 5 stars once the responsive is worked out better.

Manebí

useful and easy to use, sometimes I find some difficulties with mobile responsiveness. Over-all, very useful app!

April 18, 2019

Thanks Pietro! We are building some stronger features for cross screen editing that will be released in the coming months. Would love in depth feedback of the difficulties you faced. Thanks for being supportive! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

The Clean Hub Store

I used this to help me create blogs. It was very helpful. I contacted customer support and they were quite quick to help.

April 1, 2019

Thanks for the review, Raquel! :) Let me know if you see any area for improvement. Thank you very much for your business -Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)