Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

51 - 60 of 2023 reviews

Amara Organic Foods

I had some trouble importing a product from Shopify and emailed the team. I got an answer back quickly, and it resolved my issue. Thanks for the fast service and great product!

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! Glad you are enjoying using Shogun!

JUNE

Must have app if you are a Shopify growth store. They make it easy to scale pixel perfect landing pages without the help of a developer. You are missing out if you don't use Shogun.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

JOLIGIFT.UK

Great app if you aim to take your store to the next level in term of look and feel. I have tried different Pages Builders (in fact I tried the top 10 recommended from search engines) and I settled for Shogun as it has the right blend of usability for non-tech-savvy person and yet powerful results.

I was taken to school this morning (literally) by Justine (a Shogun's rep), she patiently taught me how to best take advantage of some of the Shogun App tips and tricks.

Now, here I go improving my Shopify store theme!!!

Thank you Justine.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to Professor Justine!

Please let us know if you need any other help!

Juliette Hogan

I was experiencing an issue with the accessibility of a page and the team was able to resolve it for me with 24 hours. Really helpful and responsive!

September 16, 2020

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

Optima Health & Nutrition

Shogun support very fast and extremely helpful. Kalen answered my question completely and helped a lot! Thank you

September 16, 2020

So happy to hear that Kalen could help! I'll be sure to pass the kind words onto him.

FareMarket

Great support, very fast, always helpful. Really useful app for customizing my site, particularly blogs and informational pages. Recommend!

September 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it.

MOUS Products AU

I started using Shogun over a month ago, can't praise the product high enough. Additionally, the team and the support they offer is second to none. If you're looking for a landing page builder I highly recommend.

September 11, 2020

So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thanks for leaving us this review!

AGMProducts

Just tried the app for the first time and ran into an issue. Emailed customer service and they replied almost immediately. They walked us through the simple steps to solve the issue, which turned out to be self inflicted. Great app and even better customer service.

September 11, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this review! We really appreciate it - glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that the team could help you out!

Heckler

Our company Heckler Design has been using Shogun for a long time. Love all the feature it provided and gives us designer so much freedom to showcase our products the best way. Would highly recommend Shogun to design and improve website.

September 10, 2020

We appreciate your loyalty! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a nice review!

Gelo Products

Great experience so far. I had some trouble figuring out how to move icons and text around, so I spoke with James via the chat function. He was very helpful - he walked me through the processes with multiple how-to screen recordings and explanations. Thank you, James! -Hannah W.

September 10, 2020

Hi Hannah! Thank you so much for your review! I will be sure to let James know that you have left such a kind review.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.