Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

51 - 60 of 1922 reviews

Watt Wagons

Worth every penny. Great support, quick turnaround, dead simple app. The first page is a short learning curve - recommend starting with a template to get the hang of it.

To Andre- you rock. One small request - please add more templates - that will help the users exponentially. Most users are not interested in doing hard stuff - if you give them more templates, it will further reduce the barriers to adopt!

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! Will definitely be sure to pass on your kind words to Andre and also ensure that your feedback is logged! Please feel free to pass on any other feedback you come across, we love hearing it - it helps us develop features that really empower our users!

Five12 Garage

I'm always a bit hesitant relying on 3rd party apps to run my business. Especially customer-facing functions. I can confidently say that Shogun is very user-friendly, feature packed, integrates seamlessly, and the support is off the chains! They respond very quickly and oftentimes with screen shots and short video clips explaining the solution. I'm helping a good friend setup a Shopify site and Shogun is a no-brainer recommendation for him. Thanks for all of your help!

June 24, 2020

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, and for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We really appreciate it, and appreciate you recommending us to your friend! Please never hesitate to reach out if you have any other issues or questions.

Goose & Gander

Great app to allow whole team to quickly build content pages and make changes to product page. Does loads more too. Support are excellent too!

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate the kind words. Glad to hear that Sweetan could help you out and that Shogun helps with your team's efficiency!

Vivi Fry

Easy app to use and great customer service! I did just find out (despite my web designer who installed Shogun telling me I could delete this app after the pages were finalized), that if I do delete Shogun, all the work on the app will be deleted. So now I am stuck paying for the app until/if I end up setting up all the pages differently.

June 22, 2020

Thanks for the kind words regarding our customer service. Just a heads up that if the app is uninstalled, all of your pages will remain live and active. The pages within Shogun will remain as well, however some of your data such as snippets, analytics, form data, etc. could be removed due to GDPR compliance.

We have more information about this in our help center if you'd like to find out more.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Atomtek Electrical Wholesaler

We used his app for building a sleeker look to our website at www.atomtek.co.uk. We were especially pleased with the tech advice given by Shogun staff member, Sweetan Mankotia, who replied promptly and also directed us to useful 'how-to' videos.

June 22, 2020

Definitely loving the stellar designs on your website! Glad to hear that Sweetan was able to provide you with quality support and that you found our how-to videos helpful. We're planning on making more for the future as well!

BEAR

Super duper easy to use, really quick and friendly support team, integrates perfectly with themes and has heaps of customisability! Can't fault it! :)

June 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review! I will pass along your kind comments to the support team :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Alpha Planters Online

It helped me customize and ready to launch quickly.
Help is just a message away anytime. Highly recommended.

June 22, 2020

That's so awesome to hear! Glad that Shogun could help you launch fast! Thanks for your review. :)

Spawn Fitness

This is a great tool that adds a LOT of flexibility to your pages, especially if you dont have great coding/development skills. I highly recommend taking your time to learn margins, spacing, and padding - Just because this is a "drag and drop" editor doesn't mean it's that easy. Spend some time (30 mins) learning how everything works and you'll be glad you did and will quickly learn how to put what you want where you want.

June 19, 2020

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that Shogun has empowered you to create an awesome store. Feel free to reach out to the support team if you have any feedback on how we can make things easier, we are always eager to hear feedback!

Honua Hawaiian Skincare

Shogun customer service is very helpful, They have very fast responses with extremely useful links and information, a big shout out to Shogun : )

June 18, 2020

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it!

Total Horizons

As of writing, we are still new to this service but what I could tell you straight off is that this allows you to do more and indepth changes to your website! The support team is really fast to assist you with your inquiries regardless of the plan you are in (even in free trial)!

June 18, 2020

Happy to hear that we could help! Thanks for taking time to leave a review.