Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

avntrek

The perfect tool for me, of course, like other tools you need a bit of time to learn it but the team is always there to help! Thank you

October 6, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to hear that the team was able to help.

Entrada Smokeless Fire Pits

Great page builder, and the best part about it is they are located right here in the United States, which is our #1 reason to go with Shogun over any of the other page builders out there! Support is VERY responsive and helpful, helped solve a minor issue we had due to our installed theme. Highly recommend :)

October 1, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm very happy to hear that our support team was able to help resolve the issues you were experiencing. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Heading South

The app is very useful. Not only you can operate it intuitively and create pages easily, but the support is also very speedy and kind. We use a lot of Shopify apps, but I think it's the best app.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Stitch & Straw

I was having trouble making our returns policy page look good on mobile, I messaged Shogun help chat and within 4 hours, Lamberto Billones from support responded with multiple videos explanations and workarounds which were easy to follow and made our returns policy look mint!
Thank you!

September 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that Lamberto could help you out today! I'll be sure that he receives your kind words :)

MizuCo

As a new and small business owner, building a website from scratch is a whole new challenge! We began using Shogun and everything was straight forward and seamless. However, regarding the more complicated elements involving integrations and ensuring every element works, it can get complicated and hard to understand. I had some trouble adding in a particular element and to get it to display on my website. Coming closer to our launch date means we have a lot of work to do and also perfect every element as well! I was stressing last night and the live customer support chat came to the rescue. I was assisted by Sweetan who was tentative, understanding and came along with adept investigation skills. Sweetan efficiently diagnosed the problem and provided a structured step by step guide for me to solve the problem. Sweetan also provided some root cause analysis on why the errors were occuring and it also enhanced my understanding of the Shogun tool which is good to know in the future. I am very pleased with Shogun's customer service, especially Sweetan! Thank you so much! People like yourself help make a difference to small ecommerce business owners. Forever grateful for your 24/7 customer support service. Thank you again :)

September 29, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for your detailed review! I'll be sure to let Sweetan know that you have left such a kind review.

I'm happy to hear that Shogun has helped you achieve what you are looking to achieve - also really appreciate the feedback that you have given, sorry to hear that Shogun caused some confusion! We will ensure that this feedback gets to the right team.

If you ever need any further assistance, please let us know!

Brave Utopia

This app works very well when I use it for Facebook ads! Does this work with Tiktok also? I want to try it there.

September 28, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder is working well in combination with your Facebook ads. I'm not sure I fully understand your question in regards to Tiktok. You can absolutely design your pages so that they are optimized for mobile :)

Mala Collective

Great customer support! Very helpful and quick reply. We love using this app to build out custom pages on our site.

September 28, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. I'm happy to hear that you've been loving Shogun and having a good experience.

Tote&Carry

Monique, the lady who helped me was awesome. She was patient and responded in a timely manner and gave clear, succinct instruction.

September 28, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for the review.

Monique is indeed awesome. Glad to hear she could help.
I'll be happy to pass along your message to her. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 🙂

Sea to Table

Great app, great customer service. The perfect tool for building landing pages and more. One of those rare Shopify apps that works as expected out of the box, with no major shortcomings. Customer service is quick and helpful in their responses. Bravo!

September 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! So happy to hear that you consider Shogun a rare app that works as expected out of the box :) That is very high praise!

SOLAI

Amazing customer service and very user-friendly - would definitely recommend for anyone looking to easily edit their site pages!

September 24, 2021

Thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun.

We appreciate the recommendation.