Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

HOMO STYLE

Love this app. I use it to build landing pages and beautiful home pages to my shop. Simple and convenient to use.

March 24, 2019

Thank you very much Marina! Appreciate the kind words. If you see anywhere we can improve our product or service, please do let us know. You can reach out to me or support anytime at support@getshogun.com . Thanks again -Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Showers Pass

I use this app to create custom landing pages mostly, and it has been a tremendously helpful resource their development. adding, and manipulating content blocks is easy and intuitive, and you can expect a welcomed amount of customization potential. The only reason I'm not giving this a 5 star is that I would like to see more control of text related properties, as well as an AJAX cart integration. This App is well worth the money!!

March 24, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind words, Dylan! Feedback is accepted. Can you please email some more specifics of exactly how you'd like the Add to Cart button to work, as well as what kind of styling controls you would like over text? Email is support@getshogun.com . We use client feedback to mold our features, so your words are very helpful to us :) Thanks again. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Vêtements Mandala

Straight foward and very easy to use in general, however I would like the app to be completely integrated with the actual admin back-end.

March 24, 2019

Hey Cynthia! Thanks for the kind words. Can you explain the admin integration a bit more? Always happy to hear client feedback, we use it to plan the roadmap for our product features. Please email support@getshogun.com so we can collect that feedback and explore options for deeper integration. Thank you very much :) - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Shelly Cove

The "add product collection" section (which is a huge part of a home page), is a terrible native design. The pictures don't line up, because the text from the title can't be aligned.

The way Shopify builds their collection pages is beautiful. It's a shame I can't use that feature and just skip Shogun's collection snippet altogether. I can't make a home page with a collection section looking as bad as Shogun's does natively.

Also the drag and drop feature only works like half the time. I've had to switch browsers back and forth a few times already because it doesn't register that I'm dragging a block. The collection page is what really is disappointing though.

UPDATE: I have changed my review after some support from their team. The last 2 hours in my browser, I have had little to no trouble with the drag and drop. I'm not sure why it was messing up, but it seems better now.

Also, the solution for the collection was to keep my homepage in the Shopify native builder, but add "pages" in Shogun where there were elements I wanted to change. This allows me to keep Shopify formatting I like, but customization in other elements that Shogun offers.

Prompt response from support, and thoughtful answers. Changed from 1 to 4 stars

March 24, 2019

Hey Matt- Nick here ( cofounder that works on product at Shogun). Really appreciate the feedback. Glad we are able to resolve the drag and drop issue. The Product Collection element could definitely use some improvement and additional functionality. Feedback is warranted there. We are going to be doing a sweeping overhaul/improvement on all the elements in the coming months. We want to make it such that you're eager to build your homepage in Shogun. Please keep the feedback coming. We're here listening. Thank you again. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Spongellé

Very helpful app to use in order to make changes that are not offered through Shopify. Very easy to use.

March 24, 2019

Thank you very much Evan! Appreciate the kind words. If you see anywhere we can improve our product or service, please do let us know. You can reach out to me or support anytime at support@getshogun.com . Thanks again -Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Mainspring Medical

I have used Shogun for nearly a year now. I use it to create landing pages. It's very intuitive with nice features. Though, I wish I could use the content scheduler without upgrading to the hightest tier.

I docked a star because the workflow in the layout tab could be better. Plus, it has hung on me few times (though not recently). Once to the point a refresh didn't even fix it.

I had to reach out to support to fix the issue. Fortunately, their support is great and responds quickly.

Highly recommend!

March 24, 2019

Hey Kevin! Thanks for the kind words and the constructive feedback. I agree we can do some cool things to make the layout tab in the editor sidebar way more powerful. I would love to hear where you think we can improve: can you email support@getshogun.com more details? We're redesigning/improving the sidebar now. Re the lag, please do let us know when that happens as well, and we will have our engineering team look into it. Thanks again for your support. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

KEF HK

I used this app for all our stores layout and it is a unique experiences. It would be great if it can centralise all the content with multiple languages.

March 24, 2019

Great talking to the team last week. Really excited to be working with you on some of these advanced features. Our new syncing feature should solve a lot of this pain point. Feedback on a stronger content management feature set and integration with a translation/localization solution is noted. Reach to me anytime, I think Finbarr gave you my email address. Thanks again for your business :) - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

LensLockers Equipment Access Program (LEAP)

It's good for making simple pages. Bugs up sometimes depending on the browser I'm using to create the pages. Definitely still good for people without any coding skills.

March 24, 2019

Hey Alexandre! Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. Which browser are you having issues with? Should run perfectly on Chrome and Safari. IE is pretty dated and doesn't handle complex web app functions (like WYSIWYG and drag and drop) as well as Chrome and Safari. We strive for complete compatibility though, so when you see those issues come up, please email support@getshogun.com . Thank you very much for your business - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

ssavetiendaonline

I used this app to create a landing page. It´s been a very useful app, very customizable. However, I would appreciate more help documentation. The email support was great!

March 24, 2019

Hey Gustavo! Thanks for the kind words :) How can we make the help documentation even better? Our support team has grown since December, so this may be a solved issue, but please take a look at https://help.getshogun.com/ and let me know if you see area for improvement. We have been thinking about doing some webinars as training sessions. Open to ideas! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Tuvo Austrumu garša

I installed this app to check it's possibilities for customizing my website. During "test drive" it did seem as easy to use app.
But at the end realised that for now we're good with themes desing possibilities.
The support team is super helpful and quick to respond.