Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Based on 1928 reviews

Nps Commercial Furniture

We are only new to this app so working our way through. Seems good so far, but just trying to work out a couple of little things (we are amateurs though!) Would really like to to see the snippet version translate into a template that that can just be selected and auto populate rather than manually select the images etc that are sitting in the shopify store already.

Learning Developments

If you know how to build a page and find your standard Shopify themes boring then this is for you. Modern, Clean, Fast and customisable. It can get complicated if you don't know basic CSS and HTML. Also, it requires you to write liquid code for collections which you should need to do when buying an app.

Aussie Time Sheets

Good Support and helps to add extra elements to the theme.

Bellaellaboutique

Shogun provides a ton of great versatility and ease of use for a page builder. They are continuing to build out features that make them an even more attractive offering.

Lush Floats

Great, loving it, just wish that I could get a little bit more detailed customization of some elements (i.e. add to cart, product boxes, columns, etc.) Maybe it's there and I haven't gotten to know the app deeply enough yet.

Safaya Weare

www.SAFAYA.de the creative team is very Happy with Shogun :) we love it

Antidotestreet

Great app for making our blog more readable and interesting. I wish it had more design functionality to play with though

Honeycando Com

I would use the Shogun app again, and I would recommend it. Having experience using Leadpages, I understood the basics of how landing pages work, but it did take some time to learn how to use Shogun within the context of a Shopify store which uses apps. There is a slight learning curve, however, if you take the time to watch their tutorial videos (sometimes more than once), you will eventually get the hang of it. It only took me a few days of solid practice to get to a point where I felt I could get the look and feel of my landing page right. I think there is some room for improvement regarding the drag and drop feature of the landing page elements. If I needed to move a section (box background) from the bottom to the top of my page, then I had to drag it into another section and keep working my way up, section by section, until I got to the top. I'm not sure if that was a browser issue (Google Chrome), but it would be nice if the landing page automatically scrolled up as I tried to drag each section. I like the Layout tab because it allows me to more easily select sections of my landing page to edit them (especially once you have so many elements in a box background that it makes it hard to actually select the box background only). It would be even better if they had a drag and drop option on the Layout tab as well, so I could quickly rearrange my landing page without having to scroll up and down the landing page itself. All-in-all, I thinks it’s a good addition to any Shopify store.

Foxfury

Fairly easy to use and the pages created render nicely on desktop and mobile.

Loveandstones

It takes some time to learn how to use Shogun - but ones U do - it works pretty good. I would love IF Shogun would work on simplifying stuff even further, especially i miss the option to drag and drop pictures on the website in one take....