Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

BlackboxMyCar

Shogun is great - it's helped us build a lot of our pages on our site with ease. My only complaint is that it is quite resource intensive with a lot of back end codes, so it does slow down our website a little. Outside of that optimization, this page builder has worked really well for us.

SENA Cases

i use this app a lot and their customer service is great. i just wish the screen size compatibility would be addressed between a big desktop screen to a smaller one (not a tablet or mobile phone).

Elevar Sports

Easy to learn and use for people who don't know how to code. Huge number of sections to choose from. The only thing that needs work is the responsiveness of some sections between desktop and mobile design. A lot of our sections need to be redesigned for different screen sizes. Otherwise no complaints!

HOMAGE

We use these app frequently for building single pages on our Shopify site. Very user friendly with some great options. Easy to learn and excited to see what developments they'll expand on in the future.

Malrow Diffusers

I've been using this app and I haven't had many problems at all although once or twice there will possibly be a small bug here or there while saving but overall a great app if you don't want to learn to fully code when creating a site.

Diamond K Country

Honestly really love using this page builder.

Can have a few little bugs, but they are more annoying than anything else.

But if you looking for a page builder with coding, I would highly recommend this app

HerbBox Co

Shogun has helped fix one of the biggest deficiencies in Shopify, the ability to customize sub pages. Most themes have beautiful home pages but seriously lack in the shop and blog pages.

Shogun is a WYSWYG application that makes drag and drop customization easy and efficient. I would highly recommend this app to web designers who are building rich multi page websites off of Shopify.

A few downsides; the text blocks are somewhat limited on font availability although the header blocks seem to contain all the same fonts as Shopify. Also sometimes going back and editing elements that have several layers can be frustrating.

Gym & Fitness

Shogun gave us far more control over the look and feel of our Shopify pages than we otherwise could have achieved. They also offer quick an top notch support.

Whilst we feel it is the best page builder too in the app store, there is still some way to go to match the capabilities of page builders on other CMS platforms.

Just Bloom

I love how easy it is to use. I've been able to build product and landing pages with ease. I have, however, had some issues with UX on the front-end. There have been a few occasions when the 'Add to Cart' button produced tons of javascript instead of refreshing the product page and our images have failed to load. Also, it's a bummer that we need a developer to make sure the app continues to run properly with other Shopify apps. Other than that the experience has been fairly decent.

Tipsy Print

I am two days into the trial and here is my initial opinion.
I have a 3 month old professional gaming desktop computer and not running queer crap in the background, this app sucks up enough RAM that when I am editing text there is a 5 second lag. I find it irritating but not damning.
For the rest of the program, I have been playing with it for two days, re-invented a few of my landing pages and working on my home page and only time will tell on those but the interface is okay. Some of the element boundaries are super close so to be able to choose between certain close boundaries can be tricky (like between a group box and the column box).
In general so far, I like it but, if you are working with an older slower computer full of background programs you might get really frustrated with the lag (I know that whenever you are changing something in a drag-and-drop program, as you go it is re-writing the code - hence the lag).
I researched these type of apps and found that for the start-up plan costs it is a good start, just be patient.
If anything changes I will update my rating :)