Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Allied Beauty Association

The app is very buggy. The support staff answers quickly but its always a work around and not a clear solution. Fine if you have to use it (i.e. cannot code) but be prepared to redo everything a few times to get it right.

Zamage

We spent days working on our design only to find out the "Add to Cart" items don't add to cart. They recommend custom coding. Pretty much defeats the whole purpose. Uninstalled!

Sacs Fashion

No reply from the support theme after sending them a message... Btw their app, it's not very freadly user.

October 26, 2019

Maxime- my sincere apologies for the negative experience. Our webform was not sending the emails through due to a technical error. This is the first time that has happened, and the issue has been resolved. Of course, we have reset your free trial and are happy to refund any charges. Also- we would love your feedback on what you find confusing about our software- this helps us improve the product. Thank you very much - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

SleepFirst

Would love to see how the app works! Nobody can help make it work for me after 3 hours and tech support is nonexistent on weekends. Getting back you you in 48 hours is not OK for paying hundreds per month.

October 20, 2019

Hello Chris- sorry to hear the frustration. We actually do have technical support on the weekends, Jill comes on afternoon (PST) time- and we have general support that can escalate to weekend engineering team members if it's urgent. I checked with Jana (who has been working with you via live chat)- looks like the syncing feature is working just fine- we checked inside your account as well. Did you manage to get everything you needed? I'm always working (weekends too)- so please feel free to reach out anytime. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

immunizeLABS

App is promising BUT I don't recommend it at all. If you even look at any production file in the editor, it will trash the theme and page look. You have to import into the editor. So you can't simply edit a page and it becomes a pain in the ass because the editor is not allowed to add code to the page by shopify. Thats why you have to import. so if you forget and go to a published page and open it in the editor, its trashed. Oh BTW if you use Rewind Backup app to restore the damaged file, it doesn't restore it because the extra code was added by Shogun. What it does do is restore the text that was saved... so you have to look for the code that was added and remove it.

October 1, 2019

Hey Pascal! I think Charles reached out to you, but it appears that this code is actually not coming from Shogun. All Shogun related code should be contained within a div with the class .shogun-root, and this piece of code is not. It appears to be coming from your theme. The issue was found in product.liquid file. We have gone ahead and fixed it for you as a courtesy. Shogun itself leaves a very light footprint, it's only a couple lines of code, and is easy to remove. This is one of our differentiators. Let me know if you need any more help :) - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

VV EHOUSE

A very suck software!The software keep cashing, and very lagging! Please improve the performance!!!!

September 9, 2019

Hello Sin- sorry to hear about the bad experience. I'm not sure this is related to Shogun though- we have 10,000+ clients, and we're not getting any other reports of this. A member of our technical support team, Karl, reached out to you right after the post: he can help you troubleshoot to determine what the issue is. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. Thanks!
-Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

TechGekked

App Is Horrible Deleted The App And The Glitches It Left Behind Are Now Still Stuck On My Product Page, First Off The App is extremely glitch, And Causes Problems Instead Of Helping

June 30, 2019

Hello Rogelio- I'm very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience. Members of our support team have reached out over phone and email, but we haven't gotten a reply from you yet. We'd be happy to fix the issues you're facing with your product pages. Can you tell us the names of the pages that were impacted? Would you like to revert them back to the Shopify version of the page? If you'd prefer a member of our support team can give you a call to get a better understanding of the issues you're facing and resolve them for you as soon as possible. Thank you - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Dr Sam Bakhtiar

I lost hours of work with this buggy software. I made some edits on the page, clicked saved then publish then viewed the live page and none of the edits I made appeared on the page. I then made sure to click save then publish again several times and everytime I did that it displays that the page is published but it's still not showing in the live page. When I exit out of the page I am editing then entered again, everything that I made in the last few hours were gone.

June 26, 2019

UPDATED: Dr. Bakhtiar- the engineering team isolated the issue, and this is now fixed. Again, apologies for the inconvenience. We are happy to provide a refund as our way of showing our gratitude. Thank you.

Dr. Bakhtiar- first of all, I want to extend deep apologies here, I am sure that is an incredibly frustrating experience. Our engineering team has been combing over the code and attempting to replicate the error. It seems only you and one other client had an issue here (still unacceptable). We are on top of it. Our support team should be in touch as well, but please do let us know if there is anything we can do to amend this experience. Thank you for your patience. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

ProAfvikling

2nd Review
Now it has been the 20th time, and another whole day of work - gone!!

It is so frustrating, and it keeps letting me down again and again! This time, i used Safari as you told me to.
Why is it that this program keeps letting me down all the time again again and again? Even when it tells me everything is saved?
It is not, and I am really getting quite frustrated!!

I will definetly not recommend this page builder, and I will look around for something else - Saving issues is the minimum of what you will expect of an online platform

1st Review
Want to avoid serious headache with saving?
Do not use Shogun!!!

This application has critical issues with saving abilities

I've been working with it for three months, and i've have experienced multible times saving issues costing me awefull lot of time and headache.

When you hit "Save" it does not always saves, even tho it tell you so. Then when you refresh your browser, all your work from previous saving, until now, is gone.. Caput... Very very frustrating.

More frustrating is it, because you do not know when the saving is not saved. It is just comes up randomly.

So... If please Shogun, fix this saving issue

Updated!

June 22, 2019

Hey Kasper- I know Abhinav has been helping you out, but just wanted to acknowledge your frustration here. It may be the that the browser you're using (Brave) is causing the issue. We aim for compatibility with all browsers, but focus on Chrome and Safari. We're here to help, so let us know what we can do. Also- we need to add "auto-save" as a feature, and that is on our roadmap. Thanks! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

corosol

Sorry, but I don't understand how to use this App. Two many sections, heading, boutons, you get lost easily.
It was a complete lost of time.

March 18, 2019

Hey Patrick- reached out a couple times, but didn't get a response. Sorry you had a bad experience here. We would love to give you a free retrial. If you ever need help with anything, our support team is global (USA, UK, India, Australia, Jamaica) and runs 24/7. Email us and we will take care of you. Thanks for your consideration. -Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

Previous 1