Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AGOZTECH

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Whenever I need help from Shogun, there is no help. They want you to hire a professional to do your need on their app.

November 4, 2022

Hey there, Ozkan! Thanks for leaving us a review.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our app and the support team.

I see my colleague James has been in touch via email.

I apologize in case you felt there has been no help. It looks like what you were looking to achieve isn't a native feature when it comes to the product box element we have. However, we try out best to guide you in the right direction or share a workaround when possible.

We do value your feedback and suggestions as it helps us to work on features that would help all our users.

Sweetan | Client Services

Wuffes

Shambolic - terrible service. The AB testing tool does not work at all and their excuses as to why were laughable. Stay away.

April 7, 2022

Hey Josh,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry that you were experiencing issues with our AB Testing tool, our engineering team are aware of this issue and have successfully identified the issue. They are currently investigating solutions to this and hope to have a resolution soon. I totally understand the frustration when a feature is not working as expected.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to turn your negative experience around.

www.MarineVinylFabric.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you care about ranking on the search engines do not use this product. The code slows down your site to a crawl. I was ranking #1 on Google on all 4 of my target keywords. After a few weeks of adding the code to my site the rankings dropped off completely. This product cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales. It took me a while to figure out what was the cause, but I had my developer remove the ShoGun code and I started ranking again within a week or two. DO NOT USE THIS APP. It's great for A/B testing and making quick website changes, but it will kill your chances of ranking in organic search. I repeat stay away. I asked their developers and they said it was SEO friendly, but it clearly was not.

March 2, 2022

Hey David,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had this experience with Shogun Page Builder. We know that SEO, search ranking, and site speed are important metrics in growing your business. Given what you've said about what changed on your website, I too would have questions.

We would be thrilled to have the opportunity to make things right. We don't have a full understanding of the issue just yet, but we would appreciate the chance to jump on the phone and learn more.

We've sent an email your way and I spoke with Leslie on the phone and left a number I can be reached at directly. Feel free to give me a call anytime. Would love to hear from you.

Maddie's American Pet Products

Time spent using app About 2 months

Was looking for an app to update my product pages. However I have a pretty large catalog and the page limit makes this useless. If you just need a landing page I am sure this would work fine (have used it in the past). Just think they have gotten greedy with pricing, $39 a month should be plenty.

February 23, 2022

Hey there, Adam! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Shogun.

It looks like there may have been some frustration with our current plans and the features that we offer. I apologize if you felt that we've gotten greedy with pricing. We make plan experiments based on the feedback we receive. Our plans with page limits have been active for over a year now. All our plans offer different features based on the requirements.

I have reached out to you via email and I would greatly appreciate it if you can follow up with me there. We'll do our best to ensure that we can turn your negative experience into a positive one.

Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

LALUZ HOME

I ask for help about SEO. I never get any reply after I give the app a 5 star.
It cost me $39/month without any support, and the page I built cannot shown or crawled by google search engine. What a shame!

January 26, 2022

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review! I'm so glad to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with Shogun Page Builder and our support team.

If there is anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to let us know :)

DroiX

Time spent using app About 1 month

Advertising Free Plan but after you install the app you are forced to choose a paid plan. This is not right.

November 23, 2021

Hey there,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with Shogun Page Builder.

I can see from your comments that there may have been some frustration with our current plans. I can see that you're interested in experiencing the free plan, but can see that this is not available for your store. Stores that are already subscribed to a plan are unable to adjust to the free plan at this time. This is by design as the free plan only allows for a single page, and any other plans that are selected would provide many more pages. If a client on the Build plan were to change to the free plan, their pages would be locked and this could cause a poor experience.

I tried to reach you on the phone but received a message that the number is not currently accepting calls. I've sent you an email as well :) You can followup with me there and we will do our best to ensure that your experience doesn't remain a negative one.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

CARBO Electric Bike

Time spent using app About 2 years

Soo many bugs, it's been really troublesome to get shogun up and running. No chat support is available. If you use Shogun expect a lot of issues and errors to arise. From newsletters submission forms to theme errors, to page settings. I do not recommend it at all! Pagefly seems to be a way better option, as it has 24/hours support. I am quite disappointed as we have been users of shogun for the past 2-3 years.

November 15, 2021

Hi, Lyne!

Thank you for your review and your feedback. I am sorry to see that you have had a negative experience with Shogun. We really appreciate your loyalty to the Shogun, thank you!

I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing. A member of our team will be reaching out to get more information about these issues and reviewing any prior communications that you have had with the team to ensure that any outstanding issues are resolved as efficiently as possible.

We do currently have a 24/7 support team who are always on hand to offer support. While chat support is not available on all plans, we strive to have a fast response time of fewer than 4 hours, though this is often much faster but depends on volume.

We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you to make your experience with Shogun a better one and appreciate your cooperation in working through the issues that you have been experiencing.

Binga!

Location Chile

No se puede probar, el pricing publicado en el store no es el mismo que ofrece la app al momento de instalar. No ofrece opción gratuita como promete, el plan mas barato son USD39 contra 20USD que ofrece en el listing de la app.

November 11, 2021

Hi, Julian!

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. I am sorry that you have had a negative experience.

Our Free and Starter plans are currently only available to new users of the app, at the moment, though I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our internal teams for review. Apologies for any confusion that this caused!

My colleague has reached out to you with some more information, we would love the opportunity to turn this negative experience around for you and look forward to hearing back from you.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Natuurlijk Presteren

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Code is hard to remove from store. Shogun support doesn't help you if you deleted their app. PageFly is MUCH MUCH better and user friendly.

November 10, 2021

Hi, Jochum.

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a negative experience with Shogun.

I've reviewed this case and can see that you got in contact with us on Nov 5th at 7.47am (GMT), and our team did get back to you about a minute later. Unfortunately, we did make a mistake with the information that we sent in this email, providing details on removing code from your theme rather than your product pages - I apologise on behalf of the team for this. We didn't hear back from you but would love the opportunity to make this right with you.

Shogun will not remove code from your product pages when you uninstall the app from your store - we believe that you should be able to continue to benefit from using your pages even when you do not have an active subscription to Shogun. We offer the ability to "revert" the import of your pages that will remove Shogun code from your pages, but we wouldn't do this automatically so you don't lose your work.

My colleague is following up with you by email at the moment with instructions on how to remove the Shogun code from your product pages with Shogun uninstalled on the store. We would be happy to aid in the removal of this code, too, please just let us know if you would like us to do so.

Thank you - we look forward to hearing back from you and hope to make this a better experience!

PrayFashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

Do not install unless you want to lose money. We installed the app, took time to set up a bunch of split tests, and the app was not tracking visitors and conversions accurately. Numbers were all out of whack. Many times the pages not loading for visitors. Very Buggy app. We contacted their support multiple times and all they said is you are right if should be working correctly we are sending to development team and weeks passed without issues being resolved and not even a courtesy follow up and then they have the audacity to still charge a premium for their non working app. Save your self time, money and headaches.

October 13, 2021

Hello Carlos,
Our sincere apologies for the inconsistencies you've encountered with your analytics results. Our engineering team has been actively investigating the root cause of this issue. We'd love to continue working with you to provide a resolution and a positive experience. Our support team has reached out to you directly via email. We look forward to hearing back from you and continuing the conversation.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,
Jill N., Director of Client Services