Shop Secure

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Photo4

Time spent using app About 1 year

Initially, I was only interested in right click blocking because it was the only app that I could find 100% free! :)

However, I mistakenly did not think it worked because after I set it up, I could still right click and download on any product (photo).

So, I contacted their support dept. and they told me that as an administrator I could still right click and download. They told me to open up an incognito window and try to download again. They were correct, of course, I COULD NOT RIGHT CLICK!

Obviously, I missed the info about administrators...oops. They were very patient and courteous. I also blocked a few countries which I am sure will work! :)

I recommend that you give the app and company a try. How often can you get an app that really WORKS...for free?!

Art4Charities.net

PS. I realize that pro hackers can still figure out how to download a lower quality image...but I am blocking the hundreds of people who may try to steal our images for their own use instead of purchasing.

Mevaembe

Location Vietnam

Great app, and great support too.

Thank you very much Amrish!

Jaseys Fine Products

Location Philippines

one of the easiest apps to install and set up-wish all othe apps were this easy! thankyou.. horsecharmz.com for all horse lovers

Myhundreds

Location Vietnam

Very friendly and supportive team. Asked me if I had any problems and offered to help even when problems with the app are solved. GOOD JOB.

Superduperdog

Location Vietnam

Great APP. A few minutes to install and just click to choose countries to block from visiting store, admin can still see the shop. GREAT FOR A FREE APP.

My Purrfect Cat Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DISABLE RIGHT CLICK AND COPY OF MY IMAGES AND TEXT FOR FREE. INCLUDING MOBILE FREINDLY. I HAD A QUESTION AND CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA CHAT AND THEY ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY. VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THANK YOU FOR A FABULOUS APP!

Afhaven

THE ONLY 'DISABLE RIGHT CLICK' APP THAT'S FREE!

At first, I thought it was not working. I tried to visit my store and copy the texts and images and I still can. Good thing Stephanie Vu ( the support) is just one click away to contact, she explained to me that admins can still use 'right click'. Told me I have to visit my store using an incognito window to test the app, AND IT WORKED WELL.

So happy with the app and its support! So approachable. I will definitely try your other apps! Where to find them? :D

Duongphamstore