Shop Secure

Shop Secure | Reviews

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Mi Phones

Please read carefully but you should get the point....Useless App, Useless support, Even writing a review is difficult as they don't want the truth to be told!! Don't waste your time with this APP...

L'Ouverture Coffee Ltd.

To be honest... I'm not crazy about this app. It doesn't block the way I would hope. After testing it by using a VPN, I actually was able to gain access to the site... for about 1-2 seconds before the redirect took place... I'm using this app to block a large increase of traffic from countries I am not yet ready to do business with and it's hurting my marketing analytics... So I'll keep the app for now and see if the 1-2 seconds still registers in my analytics. If it does not... then I will update my rating. If it does... I will update my rating.

RESOLUTE

Nice app! I like it so far. Easy to use and it actually does the functions of blocking unwanted visitors and keeping my online store secure. Thanks guys!

HYPE on HYPE

First time I'm giving 5 stars for an app.
• Function VERY well. Can't even do CTRL F (On Windows) to copy paste the text. Wow, Impressive.
• Just 5 clicks = Done. Which is basically just select whatever option you want.
• 100% FREE, no banner, no watermark, no ads, no nothing.
Perfect app for dropshippers, photographers, and basically any store/blogs though.

Oscar Rossa

This app is great, I can protect my pictures, block the areas I don't want (but finally I unblocked all), it is free.

TrumpIsWack

Absolutely a great app! It was a snap to install and configure. When I had questions, support was right there and answered my questions quickly. The blocking worked so well, that when I turned on all the countries I wanted to block as a test and forgot to disable them. The support organization from other apps I was working with that were foreign were not able to get to my site! It was an unintended test, but proof that the app was working!

Rogers Bespoke Hook Tying

Top app! I'm very happy with how this app works. I especially wanted to block international orders/fraud, but the protection of my hard work and photography makes all the sweeter. Highly recommended. Thanks eggflow.com

Storetrendingcom

Shop Secure! thanks for this awesome app, keeping my page safe!

Braggy Bags

Pretty straight-forward to use and useful. Would recommend.

Naturalsphere

Pending- Stay Tuned.. Pending- Stay Tuned.. Pending- Stay Tuned.