Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Naturalsphere

Pending- Stay Tuned.. Pending- Stay Tuned.. Pending- Stay Tuned.

Innovations In Kindness

First time user. I like that it is free. There is a cost to block specific IP addresses. Relatively easy to use, did leave my first two sessions with one or two questions. Will keep the app and hope that it helps.

Openhoo Com

I can declare that the app works well. I checked it after the installation thank to the support team, that has been fast and polite.

Your Adventure

does not work, I tried to email the support but they didn't reply me.

R L Merchandise

July 29th. I thought I would install it once more, just to see if they fixed the issues. This time I noticed they require access to each and every product's script tags. What are they doing with this VERY valuable information? Selling it to other store? I spend MANY HOURS coming up with my script tags, and there is no reason at all that an app, designed to block visitors based on their country, would need access to..well..everything they require access too.

Yeah, I uninstalled it..again.

June 11th review.

I would rate this ZERO, but that isn't an option. So instead I will paste my email to "Support" (That's tough to type without laughing) and the response they gave.

My recommendation: Go with literally any other app.

My message to Support. I could have been more "clear", but surely I was understandable.

Hello,

I am having trouble with the country blocker app. I blocked all countries except for the U.S., which is the only country I ship to right now.

I'm in Canada, but I understand that the app doesn't block administrators. I used an incognito browser to check if I would be blocked, and I wasn't.

Then I opened up my VPN and set my IP to France. I opened a regular browser, and I was not blocked. Then I also tried an incognito browser, and I wasn't blocked.

It is just that there is a delay after initial installation, and I need to give it some time?

Support's response.

Hi ,
The administrators of the website will not be block in any case. Can I ask why you would like to block admin of the website?

Photo4

Initially, I was only interested in right click blocking because it was the only app that I could find 100% free! :)

However, I mistakenly did not think it worked because after I set it up, I could still right click and download on any product (photo).

So, I contacted their support dept. and they told me that as an administrator I could still right click and download. They told me to open up an incognito window and try to download again. They were correct, of course, I COULD NOT RIGHT CLICK!

Obviously, I missed the info about administrators...oops. They were very patient and courteous. I also blocked a few countries which I am sure will work! :)

I recommend that you give the app and company a try. How often can you get an app that really WORKS...for free?!

Art4Charities.net

PS. I realize that pro hackers can still figure out how to download a lower quality image...but I am blocking the hundreds of people who may try to steal our images for their own use instead of purchasing.

Mevaembe

Great app, and great support too.

Thank you very much Amrish!

Jaseys Fine Products

one of the easiest apps to install and set up-wish all othe apps were this easy! thankyou.. horsecharmz.com for all horse lovers

Myhundreds

Very friendly and supportive team. Asked me if I had any problems and offered to help even when problems with the app are solved. GOOD JOB.

Superduperdog

Great APP. A few minutes to install and just click to choose countries to block from visiting store, admin can still see the shop. GREAT FOR A FREE APP.