Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Branded Bills

This app has added a completely new sales channel to our business. The ease of browsing, layout editing, and checkout is a huge win for our company. They have always been on point to fix any issues as well, I would recommend for any business large or small.
-Sam Coil/Owner
@brandedbills

Arts and Crafts Supplies Online Australia

Fabulous support...always there when we need them..love the app..well done guys!!! we have another company opening soon and you will be hearing from us!

shoptrayvion

I want to highlight Megan Hamm. Her professional approach made this all possible. Love the App and the freedom it gives me to run my own company.

CSR Building Supplies

Very happy how easy it is to set up. Requires very little maintenance. Great support for the Tapcart team as well!

UMZU

Great app. The team helped get the app launched on iOS and Google making it super easy to deploy. Highly recommend.

Art of Tea

Launching an app for our store with Tapcart was so easy and seamless! Our customers have been thrilled with how easy it is to use and shop on mobile now. Also, making updates and changes to our app couldn't be easier and for any questions we have, the Tapcart team has been there to answer!

Drawlz Brand Co.

I was just onboarded and so far so good! It is very easy to create , edit and navigate your app! Tapcart has really created a service that I know will benefit by business! I would also like to add they have excelent customer service! Special shout out to Jessica...she's amazing. You will be lucky to work with her.

Global | Positive+Store™

This app is a great driver of my new launch success. Megan is my account manager and really stays on top of beginning to launch. We are a team for sure. TapCart makes you feel like a team. The easy to use templates provide access beyond belief. I'm SO happy I purchased after my trial.

36uur

Our company started using tapcart as a solution to reach more mobile customer and increase customer retention. It’s been a few weeks and our sales have boosted after launching our apps. The team at Tapcart is super helpful and very prompt with their responses. Tapcart is no doubt the ultimate solution for stores trying to grow and reach the shopping on-the-go customers. Tapcart basically does all the technicalities of development and feature implementation while you can focus on your customers and products.

Sarep + Rose

We're just getting started but the whole onboarding process has been SO easy. The team really spends time with you and treats you like a 'high-end' client. They hold Zoom calls, keep track of all integrations, set you up and checking in until everything is done. I'm really excited to launch our app and the format they provide looks SO clean and professional. The whole team is clearly super organized and just 'on it'. Special mention to our implementation specialist Megan H!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30