Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Retain your customers with a beautiful mobile app

Deco SA

I really loved working with team tapcart. The app is so user friendly and easily intergratible. This app is not only visually appealing but creates a unique user experience. Thank You team tapcart. This app is a definite must!!

yeehawcowboy

OMG!!! i strongly recommend this app for every business!! This tapcart app is the best and ohhh man the app makes your app look legit on google play and the itunes app store, and its looks like all the other big companies, so customers will take you serious! oh and the customer service! 5 STARS! ALL DAY! always there to help!!!

Coldbarn

Serious Warning:

I added this app to my shopify store. Tapcart charged the fee already before they developed it. I had to push them with several emails to help out and start the app. No doubt they got back to me and promised me that they would do it. The next day I received an email saying that my app is now live.
I downloaded it from the link they provided, sadly I could not open at all. I thought it could be my phone problem, so we tried from 7 different phones, all says 'App has stopped opening'. Now all my plans for app launch programme is failed. I called them up several times, sadly they don't work on saturday.

If you mean serious business, think twice before installing Tapcart. For me quality of service is measured by how efficiently they help you out when you are stuck in a problem. It may work well for some, may be they have not faced any problem. I write this out of frustration for not being able to open my app. It will kill your business.

Dream Leggings

I truly absolutely HATE leaving negative reviews, especially since I also run my own business, that relies heavily on reviews as well! This is seriously my last ditch effort to get some acknowledgment and ACTUAL REAL HELP from this company, in finally HEARING ME and solving my MAJOR PROBLEMS!
*I will gladly update this review to reflect the appropriate stars and feedback it *should* deserve, if I can get the help that was actually promised and agreed upon signing with this company. (Not to mention the high priced fees I’ve been paying on a monthly basis!)
I was so excited to have Tapcart help me design my boutiques mobile apps! They really know exactly what to say, to rope you in, and sell you on all of their *Amazing* features, etc... Even better- their “VIP” Plan, that costs quite a bit more than their regular plan.
I was supposed to have my own designated designer who would work with me, in designing the whole thing, as well as guide me along the way.
My husband and I have been round and round with at least half a dozen different guys, who seem to pass along our emails thru their “Help” email address, which every question we’ve asked we still cannot get a straight answer... I am beyond frustrated at this point, as this process started around THANKSGIVING! My app FINALLY launched JAN. 1! Only because I had been promising my 11k VIP Group members the iOS app (Note: there is still no word back from this company when or if the Android version will ever be available! So I am also dealing with some pretty upset customers on my own end here...)!
The Push Notifications have NEVER worked. The Stats feature STILL isn’t working, which I’ve been told it’s still *STILL* in beta test mode... Half the time I can’t get my design page to even show the full screen so I can TRY on my own to design my own app, even though again- I’m paying about double each month for this type of help.
I’ve tried and tried to explain to every “Rep” or helper that gets each email how extremely busy I am, as I am a one woman show running my online boutique, AND a physical location at the same time! I’m shipping out hundreds of orders per week, and have zero time for this kind of nonsense back and forth, or just nothing back at all.
I’m at a loss and freaking out about this entire experience, as I don’t know what to do or which way to turn next. I’ve paid alllll the extra $ to both Apple Developers and Google Play, but keep getting spit in circles..
I cant just delete Tapcart and my current app, as I have thousands of users that would be sorely disappointed and may just go elsewhere at that point.
Anyway... excuse my public display of frustrations here, Tapcart guys, but y’all have done me in- Hopefully this grabs someone’s attention to HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE DESPERATELY NEEDING YOUR HELP!!!

Thanks...
Jen

SNS OUTLET

This app is amazing. Super easy to build your own app that looks awesome and is extremely responsive and functional. I was initially concerned with the time and effort it would take to build something completely new for my store, but I was immediately put at ease when I started the process. The UI is very easy to use and understand and the support is amazing, I cannot speak highly enough about the help I've received. This is a must have for ecoommerce.

RPM TESLA

This app is amazing. got our app on the apple store and google in about 4 days. great customer service.

VaporDNA

This app is very easy to use. Builded a app in a hour. And staffs are very helpful and always responded on time . The only wish is it can be integrated with more other widely used shopify apps.

Stallion Electronics

Just launched my app and I am extremely happy with the service and layout of my app. Glad I chose Tapcart

Mallet Footwear

Mallet London needed to develop an app but were hesitant to have a custom build as we were unsure about whether our customers would download and utilize an app, also the costs for a custom build were huge.

We were advised by our creative agency Creme Creative to try Tapcart.

We have had stellar service and the team at Tapcart worked with us to develop an app that truly represented our brand identity and it is so simple to use, our customers love the app and are nearly at 10000 subscribers.

All revenue and orders flow immediately to our Shopify backend and in a few taps you can send notifications and change the front end.

We are thoroughly impressed with the Tapcart platform, the ongoing stellar service, and support we receive from the Tapcart team.

A huge, massive Thank You to the Tapcart team!

Lisa
Business and Brand Manager
Mallet London

ESTHER & CO.

A great out of the box app experience. Such a beautiful interface, not to mention a seamless functionality. I will say however that both teams have to work well together and be willing to put in the time to create a next level app. Thankfully, the team members at Tapcart are willing to put in the time & effort for an app of high caliber. They are superstars and we are thankful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16