Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Gold Hinge Boutique

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience working with both the Tapcart App software & the team. Through the process, I have been working with Bobby and have appreciated how above & beyond he has gone to get my mobile app up running. I have also been extremely impressed with how he genuinely puts his all into the success of my business through mobile app, which is rare these days! The functionality of my mobile app has been great and people have raved about the professionally of it - so overall VERY happy with my experience & I highly recommend getting Tapcart.

Petal by Rose Gold

Trial period expires before the app ever goes live; support is decent; wish they had a back in stock notification

Luseta Beauty

Very robust app. Already getting positive ROI in Month 1! Best mobile app in the market. Very good customer service and support.

Madden Enterprises

So far it has taken most of the free trial to get set up in the apple app store. Just got notified that something is wrong with my D&B number and to call them and in about 2 days I should have it resolved. There went the rest of the free trial

Progeny

A 7 day trial with a 2/4 days set up time (between the duns number etc..) is not enough to assess the viability of this product.
That said the product is really well done with great integrations and is a great way to test if having an app would benefit our business. I'd also recommend lowering the price of the subscription and adding % of sales so we can grow together as your product is adding value.

AutoBrush®

Game changer for retention! We were skeptical at first, but the value has really shined. We'll be looking to prioritize this going forward.

Sunwarrior

We've had a great experience with Tapcart. Their customer service team is friendly and they are continually improving their app. Our customers like how much easier it is to purchase on our app vs. the store checkout.

Til You Collapse

Wasn't sure what to expect but we were blown away. The cost is uncomparable and the team was extremely supportive and assisted us with any hiccups we ran into and getting set up was so easy and seamless. Couldn't be happier.

TDN Tools

Fantastic app, really easy to set up and launch. I love the customer UX too. The support has been great, Tapcart go above and beyond to help you.

Reformed Film Lab

Hands down the best you can find for a mobile app developer. The Tapcart team is amazing and made the entire set up process super easy. Do yourself a favor and just go with Tapcart. The customer service is top notch and my customers love the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31