Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Retain your customers with a beautiful mobile app

Voss Helmets

So far so good! Super easy to set up and use. Everyone has been responsive at Tapcart. It's a good looking app too :)

Still looking for a few more features like not having webpage URL open up separately for certain selections (would prefer to keep the customer within the app to have a seamless experience) - but Tapcart says they will be working on this!

Just recently launched, so not able to give a comment on experience.

Instant

Create app that makes it super easy to create and publish your own app! Customer Support is great: working with Cole is a real pleasure!

Bella Rose Boutique

The app is easy to customize and provides most everything you need for a mobile app connected to shopify. The customer service has been very responsive and has helped us with the setup and customization. Excellent service

Indian Deals

Highly recommend Tap cart for mobile app solution, loved the design and interface. Easy to use and integrate. Support from Cole was commendable. Thank you so much Tap cart and Cole :)

Touch Dolls

Cole, Sahan, Beth and the Team at TapCart have been awesome with their service. Seamless integration, responsive to all our needs and inquiries we are very happy to have chosen this app. Excited and anxious to see the potential this app can bring!

Stocked Well

If you're looking for an easy and relatively inexpensive way to get your Shopify store into a professional looking app for iOS and Android, look no further.

Tapcart is it.

Here's why:

1. It's plug and play. The WYSIWYG editor makes snapping your Collections into blocks on the home screen and Navigation really easy.

2. The design is simple and customizable. With almost no design skill you can take what they have out of the box and easily match your brand to come up with something that's elegant, beautiful and modern looking.

3. Their technology is solid. From how the search functions to the slick checkout it's built really solid. The team there clearly understands iOS and Android dev and the code in your app will not break.

4. The support is great. In truth you won't really need much help. But if/when you do the team is amazing. Answering questions, giving guidance and just being there so you're not in it alone is what they do best.

Our app for Stocked Well came out awesome and we're very happy. Take a look for yourself:

Shapermint

Wonderful App and awesome customer service from the support team. They assisted me in everything I asked so far, and always open to future request. Thank you very much!

RedSky Survival

The app is great, just started ads. Submitting to the app store was seamless and came with 0 flaws. Excited for my future with Shopify and tap cart.

BuddyPup

I'm a newbie when it comes to drop shipping and choose TapCart as my APP provider. At first, we encountered issues with getting live on Apple App Store and it initially took some pushing/nudging to get TapCart moving on it. I was working with Cole primarily and he was always very responsive. If it wasn't for Cole and the customer success team I would have given TapCart a lesser score (due to early issues with go live). Today, I'm extremely happy using TapCart and already generating sales. I have a friend who left TapCart for a competitor and they already want to come back based off my early results.

Thanks Cole and Team!

Lush Fashion Lounge

I highly recommend this! After using a different company for our app for a couple of years that left us feeling out dated with little to no customer service and updates I made the switch to Tapcart and it was extremely smooth and easy to switch! They are so quick to respond to any and all issues and the integration within Shopify makes it really easy to use! I love that there's an app to send push notifications from making this an easy asset to use on the go! I think my favorite part is the ability to send products and photos in notifications!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21