Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Retain your customers with a beautiful mobile app

Stylish & Co by Britt Mills

Design is great and price is very affordable, but the app has some obvious overlooks and really buggy. Customer has to add payment every time they checkout even though they are signed into their account and items that do not require shipping (digital downloads) won't let users complete purchase because it wants a shipping method to be added. The latest update has some nice additions (showing product reviews and design features) but really wish these other items would be considered and fixed.

Bombshell Sportswear

Amazed at what this app development team was able to do! As a rapidly growing e-commerce apparel company we were very hesitant about opening the door to an app as we are incredibly protective of our branding and User Experience. We needed to make sure that the app reflected the vision of our website. Integration was seamless, app was up and running in no time and can't say enough about the quality of the end product! Intuitive and incredibly easy to navigate and make changes. It is safe to say that even our high expectations were exceeded. Thanks guys!

JnJFarmKY

Disappointed. Wasted an entire day only to find out they ONLY handle LLC. I'm a small woman owned business and cannot afford the legal paperwork. I spent several hours working on everything THEN went to apple to get the DUNS number only to be told that Tapcart ONLY does LLC or INC. There is NOTHING that says that anywhere! I wouldn't have wasted the time if I knew that.

Datemakers

Unbelievable what you can do with this app! So simple, and so clean. Using custom designed banners as buttons lets you add your brand away from the typical blocks. I couldn't recommend Tapcart more strongly. Do it!

Furniture Online: Buy Wooden Furniture for Every Home | Saraf Furniture

This is definitely the best looking app for Shopify iPhone app, the support needs to be more active for a better experience.

Skulls Unlimited International Inc

Excellent customer service. Our app just launched, excited to see it in action!

Idogworld

The team at tapcart is nothing short of amazing! They are US-based, answer the phones, respond to emails, and go far above and beyond to insure the optimal user experience. As a seasoned marketer, I have dealt with a plethora of software companies in my day and tapcart has been the best of the best, exceeding all of my expectations. Their execution is impeccable and there are no lags or delays. If there is an issue they fix it right away; no waiting. The app itself is clean straightforward and easy to customize and edit. Again, if you need anything the team at tapcart is there to get it done for you. I will most certainly use tapcart again and give them the highest recommendation to anyone who needs an app!

Godsofmankind

So far so good, teams beens super responsive and helpful via dashboard messaging. App is super smooth and clean, everyone will think you're a genius lol when you tell them you created a app for your store.

Achieve Fitness

We have been so impressed with the customer service we've received! The team at tapcart were extremely helpful in getting our app finalized and into the app store! Very happy with how everything has gone so far!

The Jungalow Co

I've been impressed with both the features and customer service of the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13