Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

LSKD

Amazing experience and the team made it seamless with the integration. Really excited to have an APP for our brand and where we can take this globally.

Vic's Meat

Tapcart has absolutely transformed the way Shopify merchants operate. They made the integration process of our brand new app ABSOLUTELY SEAMLESS and provided me with amazing specialists and account managers to make this the most comfortable project/app launch for us. Megan was incredibly attentive to granular detail and had an amazing level of communication that helped our company maintain confidence and happiness in the launch process. She was incredibly patient with the obstacles we encountered and managed to help us resolve all of them. Bobby, our account manager who left nothing out and covered all the granular details that most people would have left out and gave us tips on not only how to create and maintain our app but market it towards our target audience. They have left us beaming and incredibly happy with their services and I definitely recommend to anyone looking to transform the mobile optimization of their store by working with a team that cares and works incredibly hard for their clients. I predict this company to be a massive disruptor in the Mar-tech space and it's essential to jump on board before your competitors. Do give them a try and go with the Enterprise plan, you will not be disappointed!! 5/5

SERENEDE®

Great app, great team, great communication! Robert has been very helpful with the development of the app to fit our brand, keeping our team up-to-date with analytics and upcoming app updates. Robert is quick to respond and finds a solution for any questions or concerns we may have. Robert also consistently makes recommendations on how to grow our mobile app downloads, increase customer engagement, and the overall goal of scaling our sales conversions through the mobile app. The Tapcart dashboard is user-friendly and easy to use (drag-and-drop functionality). Thank you Tapcart! SERENEDE®

Grey Bandit

To be honest, I definitely did not see the value in having a mobile app. When our employee brought it up, I was hesitant, but after our demo with Donovan, I felt a lot better about giving it a try. The whole onboarding and set-up process is a breeze and they are there for you through every step of the way. I am amazed at how successful we have been with our app after just 3 months. We already have 18k downloads and it has brought in over 10% of our sales YTD. Updating the app is super super easy and our CSM, Kenyon, is always there to help with anything we need. He is quick to respond and we always figure out a solution if any problems arise. I can talk so highly about TapCart every day. As technology is always changing, we have to stay innovative and change with it. A lot more consumers are shopping on their phone and offering an app with TapCart was truly game-changing. Highly recommend if you are on the fence!

Drumland Canada

Great app! Nicolette and Cole offered great customer support with set up, recommendations regarding customer engagement, product assortment and filtering. Our Drumland app has been live for a couple of weeks and we received our first order through Tapcart. We’re excited to fulfill more web-orders through this platform as we see it growing future business for us. Looking forward to more rewarding times.

eCommsell

Tapcart is a must-have if you are trying to grow your brand. The platform is well designed, user-friendly, and offers a great experience for users. We had our first call with tapcart on a Friday. 3 days later we were LIVE in the app store. Val and Robert were on top of things, they provided all the resources and help we needed to get launched.

MY SEXY STYLES

MUST HAVE for your E-Commerce store! Plus, beyond the best customer service! If you get the enterprise plan ask for my CSM Kenyon: The guy is amazing!

Shaks Boutique

Tapcart has got even better...I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to JACOB C.
We had our tapcart app for about 6 months not really doing much with it. Jacob got in contact with us recently and wow.
1. His customer service and knowledge is fantastic . 2.He follows up with us every month to see if everything is running smoothly.
3.He has really helped us with understanding the app more.
4.Our sales have increased majorly through our mobile app because of the recommendations and advice he has given. I would definitely recommend downloading this app and again I want to say a big thank you to Jacob such a lovely and genuine guy. Shakira & Alexandra Shaksboutique

Wardrobe Fashion

TAP cart support team is very helpful and supportive. also, they always try to achieve our expectations and requirement that will satisfy our customers to have a better experience. and special thanks to Sam and Sahand for app implementation and support.

Aviator

These guys provide excellent support. We've been working with Jacob Clarke, and he's been super helpful with offering suggestions and best practices for us to get the most out of our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33