4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. They value its customization options, efficient onboarding process, and visually appealing design. The drag & drop template is easy to use, and the push notifications feature is praised for its real-time analytics. Merchants report increased revenue and customer retention. The customer service is highly responsive and the app is recommended for expanding marketing and sales capabilities, as well as quick mobile app creation.

October 30, 2017

The support team is really great! We've only just started with our app with Tapcart, but our experience with them has already been 100x better with them then previous app developers. Their team created great promo images for the AppStore and made us a few images to promote our app on social media. The dashboard is simple, clean, and easy to navigate. They are understanding of our needs from the app and are working hard to meet those needs. Highly recommend!

The Zigzag Stripe
About 2 months using the app
October 16, 2017

We strongly recommend working with Tapcart. Their customer service is incredible. It truly felt like the team put our application launch as their main priority. They worked with our team closely to get the application launched and provided us with useful information to ensure optimal performance. Their backend system allows for easy customization and show the exact specifications needed for our graphics team to get the artwork optimized. Highly recommended!

Jerkyxp
About 2 months using the app
April 9, 2021

My experience with TapCart has been incredible so far. Zero hiccups & the software has allowed us to create an app we are truly proud to release to our customers & the world. Big thanks to Jessica who has gone out of her way to promptly answer all my questions and get all our updates handled same day. Great work TapCart & Team

Six Hats Supply Co
June 8, 2022

An amazing team that was very helpful in utilizing our brand to help us propel to the next level. Nothing but great things to expect when working with TapCart.

shophodgetwins
June 25, 2020

I used the App to help grow sales in my store. The sales have grown for sure! Installing the app was simple and the support to implement on IOS and Android was second to none. Val worked on my App. She took time to train and explain how the App will work, its capabilities and how to update as neccesary. She has a sense of urgency and kept me updated daily. Great job!

Mishlei 3110
June 29, 2022

The app design team did a great job and the implemation process was seemless! One of our best experiences since staring our website!

Bottle Barn
August 11, 2018

The team at tapcart is nothing short of amazing! They are US-based, answer the phones, respond to emails, and go far above and beyond to insure the optimal user experience. As a seasoned marketer, I have dealt with a plethora of software companies in my day and tapcart has been the best of the best, exceeding all of my expectations. Their execution is impeccable and there are no lags or delays. If there is an issue they fix it right away; no waiting. The app itself is clean straightforward and easy to customize and edit. Again, if you need anything the team at tapcart is there to get it done for you. I will most certainly use tapcart again and give them the highest recommendation to anyone who needs an app!

Idogworld
June 28, 2021

After having done some research on what mobile app would fit our clothing label best, it was an easy choice to chose Tapcart. From the start, everyone at Tapcart has been very helpful. The app itself fulfills all our needs and it has already greatly contributed to increased sales. Highly recommended. A big thanks to Nicolette and Cole for their assistance and help!

Tulle and Batiste
Indonesia
Edited May 13, 2020

This made creating an app super easy to do! Jessica, who helped me with my app submission, was extremely helpful and made the process seamless. My app looks very professional with smooth navigation throughout and everything syncs perfectly with Shopify. I can't wait until my app goes live this week!

The Rose Hanger
July 30, 2019

Cole, Sahan, Beth and the Team at TapCart have been awesome with their service. Seamless integration, responsive to all our needs and inquiries we are very happy to have chosen this app. Excited and anxious to see the potential this app can bring!

Touch Dolls