Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Earthbound Crystals

If you are even remotely thinking about signing up to get an app version of your store made ill make the decision for you... Y E S ! ! ! ! ! do it, the team of people at Tapcart is truly exceptional in every way! They are extremely fast to respond, there every step of the way to help you through setting up your developer account, designing your app, answer any and all questions, offering some degree of customization, with HUGE advancements coming soon with their planned updates. You simply cannot go wrong with Tapcart. $99.00/Month is extremely affordable for all that they do for you.

Just one of the amazing features this gives your business, is the ability to SEND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to your users! For product-based businesses getting eyes on your products can be the most difficult part, however, with this, you can very easily send a notification directly to their phones, where they are most likely going to see it within seconds and react.

My business is 100% powered by social media, and no current social media can give you the ability to reach your audience that directly and with the likely hood of your message/post being seen within seconds of sending it...

Think coupon codes, exclusive offers, site updates, new product line announcements & so much more. Utilizing that feature can VERY easily bring in additional revenue to pay for the entire app without even thinking.

so what are you waiting for? DO IT & enjoying taking your business to the next level!

Rashadsays

I've been working closely with the Tapcart team, including one of the founders, Sina who's called me personally to discuss their platform. Another member of their team, Sahand, has worked with me closely to get things done the right way. They've been extremely accomodating to my requests and worked with me to get our app approved on the first attempt.

Their team has been extremely responsive and very easy to reach via their support live chat on their site. Coming from a development background, I had lots of insight, QC suggestions and feature suggestions for their platform and they've been open to all of my recommendations, many of which were already in the pipeline.

The app itself functions very fluidly, looks beautiful, and gets the job done seamlessly. Their platform allows you to live-preview your app right on your device, and build and customize it directly on their site without anything convoluted or complex. You do not need a developer or even a designer background to make a gorgeous, fully functional native experience for your Shopify store.

I look forward to launching my other brands under Shopify, almost exclusively for this integration - that's how great it is. I've done extensive research on the other options on the market currently for a seamless native iOS integration with Shopify, and this is by far the most superior experience you can get, and they're constantly extending the platform.

Thank you guys!

Mindzai

The folks at Tapcart have been very accommodating and I'm super happy to use their app services. They use the latest SDK's and that will make your life a hell of a lot simpler as a shopify user and store owner. The app is simple to use and gets the job done. Their team goes the extra mile and even helps you create graphics that are ready for the App Store. I have my own team but I was so happy with the graphics that I used the ones they made.

I had to switch from another app provider and they made the transition super easy for me. I didn't have to do too much to be honest. I was up and running in less than a week.

A++

The Travel Bra 2

These guys were great becuase they put in a lot of effort into creating a great app for me.

Bijou Candles

Highly recommend Tapcart. Easy to use and beautiful interface that fits our brand perfectly. I can't believe how it seamless it was to create and develop our custom app. Thank you Sina and your team for creating such a great app!

Killerstrands

Out of the bazillion choices for App making I happened to choose perfect company, I have been with Shopify 11 years, so I have seen just about everything. Coding is something I wish I knew but just haven't had the time . . . and everyone helped me with both design and setup and it looks better than I could have ever hoped Plus you get one month free, enough time to see how well it works!

Foodcraft

Amazing service. more then just an App developer.
Tapcart will set your app up with all the tools and support you need for marketing. Creating an app is one thing, getting your customers to download your app is another.
Tapcart walked us through every single step to set up the app and supported us with a customized 'digital assets package' with images and suggested posts for us to upload to Instagram / Facebook / EDMs and our website. Our experience couldn't have been better. Thank you!

Boutique Bust

Absolute Game Changer! You just earned a lifetime customer.

Pluglife

I have had multiple Shopify stores for 6-7 years. I have never left a review for an app. Lazy? Maybe. Or maybe just under impressed with how most of the companies handle their business.

TAPCART IS THE BEST at integration, speed, communication, support and being all around gnarly people!

There are a lot of options... Save yourself some time, and just get this one!

Light Chakra

The Tapcart team was incredible in helping me update my old mobile app to their beautiful new one. it literally saved me thousands of dollars in development work.