4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. They value its customization options, efficient onboarding process, and visually appealing design. The drag & drop template is easy to use, and the push notifications feature is praised for its real-time analytics. Merchants report increased revenue and customer retention. The customer service is highly responsive and the app is recommended for expanding marketing and sales capabilities, as well as quick mobile app creation.

April 15, 2019

Great support team! They are very patient to provide the answers to all of my questions. The app is great to use as well. It takes care of every need that I have.

Boko Yoga
November 19, 2021

Tapcart provided an immediate solution, we were seeking a user friendly solution to offer an App. I must say their attention to detail and ongoing ability to accommodate inquiries and requests is impressive. Thanks again to Stacey and team for the ongoing support!

Chalk Line Apparel
January 22, 2019

A great out of the box app experience. Such a beautiful interface, not to mention a seamless functionality. I will say however that both teams have to work well together and be willing to put in the time to create a next level app. Thankfully, the team members at Tapcart are willing to put in the time & effort for an app of high caliber. They are superstars and we are thankful!

ESTHER & CO.
January 8, 2021

Wasn't sure what to expect but we were blown away. The cost is uncomparable and the team was extremely supportive and assisted us with any hiccups we ran into and getting set up was so easy and seamless. Couldn't be happier.

Til You Collapse
August 13, 2020

Really liked starting our collaboration with Tapcart, all went very quick and easy with strong hands-on partnership and service.

Patta
Netherlands
August 6, 2020

Whilsts the app itself is not bad, I found their customer support to be totally useless. We have our app designed and ready to be launched, but they havent been able to launch now for more than a month.

No clarity provided, emails not answered, chat not responded.

Guys, get your act together!

PriceBring
July 28, 2017

Amazing service to get an iOS app from your Shopify Shop. Very responsive team and innovative product.

Activenutritionshop
July 16, 2018

I would not recommend this app to anyone. We have been using it for almost 6 months, and when we signed up, we were promised that we would be given a dedicated app manager, customizations would be made for us, and that an Android app would be released soon. Here we are months later and we have never received any contact from an app manager (though I've had the owners call me every time I email to point that out and promise that someone would reach out), our customizations haven't even be addressed, and an android app has never been mentioned since (which is very frustrating for customers). We paid extra to be on the Plus plan, which is NOT worth it. Overall, there were a lot of empty promises made, and communication has since stopped from Tapcart's end.

Piper Scoot
November 12, 2020

Great app. The team helped get the app launched on iOS and Google making it super easy to deploy. Highly recommend.

UMZU
Edited July 22, 2019

The app itself is a universe to explore which give endless options to bring your store live on mobile phones and tablets. The integrations and launch is smooth and team is very helpful. Tapcart service has always been amazing.

FlipJewels