Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

From $300/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 17, 2018

This is my first App with TAPCART and my experience has been great. I will set up future Apps on this platform.

The Item Jungle
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited December 21, 2018

If you are reading these reviews, you know that TapCart is the best, however here is the bottom line with our app being only two months old.

Just in December 2018 alone, Tiger Underwear earned over $900 in revenue from the TapCart App! Tiger is also ranked close to the top for "underwear" searches in both Google Play and Apple App Store. Not only did TapCart get get my business app up, running and profitable, they also did an excellent job in ASO (App Search Optimization).

Thanks to everyone at TapCart and Merry Christmas!

Tiger Underwear
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 13, 2018

The customer support is Awesome. They went above and beyond. Thank you Cole!!! I have a pretty cool APP and and its up on Android as well.

VIP Extensions
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 13, 2018

I was really nervous about having an app, but Tapcart made to process so easy. Love working with them

Fortune Cookie Soap
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 10, 2018

BEST EVER!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM... COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS A+++++++++++++++++++

DadHats2ow6ix
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 3, 2018

I love this app. They've done an amazing job with the app, and they are delightful during the set up process. We started off with a great call where they answered all of my questions, I had the first version ready for my approval the following day. There was a bit of an annoying process with Apple, that has nothing to do with Tapcart and everything to do with Apple. Despite it not being their responsibility, they were incredibly helpful throughout the process. I had some questions about how to respond to Dun & Bradstreet when getting my DUNS number, that they were really helpful with.

I've only just set up my app, so I can't attest to its effectiveness but so far, so, so good!

Naughty Gits
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 5, 2018

Design is great and price is very affordable, but the app has some obvious overlooks and really buggy. Customer has to add payment every time they checkout even though they are signed into their account and items that do not require shipping (digital downloads) won't let users complete purchase because it wants a shipping method to be added. The latest update has some nice additions (showing product reviews and design features) but really wish these other items would be considered and fixed.

Stylish & Co by Britt Mills
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited October 5, 2018

Amazed at what this app development team was able to do! As a rapidly growing e-commerce apparel company we were very hesitant about opening the door to an app as we are incredibly protective of our branding and User Experience. We needed to make sure that the app reflected the vision of our website. Integration was seamless, app was up and running in no time and can't say enough about the quality of the end product! Intuitive and incredibly easy to navigate and make changes. It is safe to say that even our high expectations were exceeded. Thanks guys!

Bombshell Sportswear
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 21, 2018

Disappointed. Wasted an entire day only to find out they ONLY handle LLC. I'm a small woman owned business and cannot afford the legal paperwork. I spent several hours working on everything THEN went to apple to get the DUNS number only to be told that Tapcart ONLY does LLC or INC. There is NOTHING that says that anywhere! I wouldn't have wasted the time if I knew that.

JnJFarmKY
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 19, 2018

Unbelievable what you can do with this app! So simple, and so clean. Using custom designed banners as buttons lets you add your brand away from the typical blocks. I couldn't recommend Tapcart more strongly. Do it!

Datemakers