Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

iOS & Android Mobile Apps, Push Notifications, Retention

From $250/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Piper Scoot

I would not recommend this app to anyone. We have been using it for almost 6 months, and when we signed up, we were promised that we would be given a dedicated app manager, customizations would be made for us, and that an Android app would be released soon. Here we are months later and we have never received any contact from an app manager (though I've had the owners call me every time I email to point that out and promise that someone would reach out), our customizations haven't even be addressed, and an android app has never been mentioned since (which is very frustrating for customers). We paid extra to be on the Plus plan, which is NOT worth it. Overall, there were a lot of empty promises made, and communication has since stopped from Tapcart's end.

Planet54 Live

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

Sahand and the team are incredilble! they were extremely honest with us and guided us through everything! looking forward to a long relationship

Theacecollection

Time spent using app About 3 years

The Tap Cart team has been amazing from start to finish! They were there to help through any issues or questions we had. The platform works amazing with shopify and their support is top notch. Forever thankful to these wonderful people.

Organic Press Juices

Location United Arab Emirates

A great app, and setting up was easy although it's a shame that you can't make many customization's yet as they are very limited. (In terms of my store at least).

Customer support could be better, in terms of responding to emails and customer queries. Takes a while for them to get back to you.

Official Store Online

Tapcart is extremely amazing! our websites app looks awesome! and works flawlessly! huge thanks to the crew for having patience with my annoying answers and demands. I couldnt be more happy! i look forward to growing with this app in future!. 5 STARS!!

Double D Ranch

Time spent using app About 1 month

Put simply, Tapcart and their team have been wonderful. We are very happy with the app so far and any issue or troubleshooting has been addressed quickly by the team.

Tapcart has simplified the entire process of having an app for your store.

My only question to those stores out there without a Tapcart mobile app would be what are you waiting for?

Zesty Sunwear

I never write reviews but these guys deserved more than 5 stars. Customer service is above and beyond and they work with your needs and asks. Highly highly recommend.

Oa Leather Supply

Love the compatibility, and that I can focus on the artistic side with all of the hard work done.

Wish it had ability to create an app for Android but that doesnt change my 5-star experience

Monochrome New York

I've had nothing but the best experience with the Tapcart team, at first I was a little hesitant because of the price, but after looking at the ROI of having an app and the credibility you build as a brand I decided to take the plunge. It is as mentioned by the many reviewer you've seen. Support is very responsive and a certain level of customizability is available through communication directly with the team. The process of uploading app is also a breeze, I'm an app developer myself and I know the hassle of creating and uploading an app to the app store, somehow they've figure out a work flow that makes it seamless from your design dashboard to an actual app. It feels like Magic. Lastly I wanted to give kudos to the team for accommodating my request to put that final polish on the upload of the app to get it to perfection. I look forwards to using and seeing the new version that's coming soon, I'm glad I choose Tapcart over some of the very aggressive competitors.

West Alley Boutique

The team has been amazing from start to finish!!! They have provided excellent support and walked us thru the entire process. The App is beautiful and we are thrilled with the experience so far. Forever grateful to these wonderful people for designing our App. It's a total game changer.