Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

From $250/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Tapcart
4.8
Edited June 22, 2020

When I first conceptualize my app, I knew that I had to create the first version myself. I’ve been went on to hunt for at builders that were similar two weeks and square, having drag and drop capabilities.

For some reason when I first surged I decided against tap card, mainly because of the prices but also because of the features. I went on to use Buildfire was the WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I never had more issues with a customer service team than I did with that company. After my trial with them, I immediately transferred to Buildfire which was my best decision yet!

I would recommend tap card to anyone in the world. Customer service is divine! I begin with a Eamon as my specialist and was then pushed to Val. BOTH of these humans having helped me TREMENDOUSLY and continue to help me when ever I need assistance on ANYTHING from app description to sign-up.

TapCart! You all have done a TREMENDOUS job and I hope you continue to grow, prosper and iterate! I have only ONE complaint. My sign up page is not working even after a “reboot” from the WONDERFUL Tapcart. I LOVE TAPCART!!! I would invest my LAST on TAPCART. I pray TAPCART has abundant success and continues in this path as you are doing as GREAT JOB!

Thank you for making my experience EASY.

- Shakyra Chrysostome CEO of BeauDASH

BeauDASH Beauty
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 18, 2020

This app makes it easy for any business to have their own mobile native app on Google play store and Apple app store. Great company to work with, would highly recommend them.

GladGirl
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 18, 2020

They once had a fast feedback and great understanding on their issues, however the quality and speed of customer service is now subpar.

eotd
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 9, 2020

I switched to TapCart and the transition was so smooth. The app is easy to use, looks professional and my customers loves it! It has all the features I was looking for in a mobile app, at an affordable price. The on boarding was so helpful and answered all of my questions. Jessica was very helpful as well with keeping updated on the process to get my apps live in both App Stores. I highly recommend TapCart!

Faith and Beauty Boutique, LLC
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 5, 2020

Tapcart helped our e-commerce business seamlessly transition into a powerful & beautiful app to pair along with our website to continue to grow! It turned out better than expected & has really given us a “hipper” edge over our competitors. This app has also helped market our business into more of a “tech company” rather than just a boring retailer. Kudos to tapcart!

Jessica Jenkins personally assisted us to the entire process & we must say she was outstanding! Communication on point, always available, & kept us updated every step of the way. Any bump in the road she always resolved in a timely manner! Can’t wait to work with her again!

If you’re looking for an app for your Shopify business, these guys are the best hands down! Highly recommended.

Cell Brokers