Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

From $250/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Tapcart
4.8
May 29, 2020

Amazing app, and amazing customer service team!! Everyone was very responsive and helped my team throughout the entire set up process. Anyone looking to have a mobile app should not look any further and sign up with them ASAP!

GBNY
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 22, 2020

Tapcart provided me a seamless experience in creating my e-commerce app and getting it distributed to the most notable app databases - App Store and Google Play. Jessica Jenkins - the individual who assisted me, provided top tier customer service throughout my whole time working with Tapcart! She was both professional, super responsive, and kept me heavily updated on where my app was in each stage or process. She definitely made the overall experience an enjoyable one and I'll definitely be recommending Tapcart to others in the near future!

Black Vibe Tribe
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 21, 2020

I am currently on the MVP phase, and having Tapcart building my mobile app is such an amazing step for our business. We have boosted our name with the other mobile applications here in Kuwait. Because of Tapcart we could be one of the top 10 mobile applications that won a telecommunication prize and went to SF for a three-week tour.
Tapcart has just raised 10M which will mean that they will continue building an amazing services. I really recommend them for many reasons and one of such is their simplicity of building an app without any coding background. It's just easy, beautiful, and amazing.
Also, they have a great customer service, whatever you plan is, you will always have support for your concerns.

Thank you Tapcart team and please keep this forever.
Meshari - Tuchpoint

Tuchpoint
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 18, 2020

so far, the customer service is very helpful. I am still in the processes of making my app live on the apple store, but everything is running very smoothly. I have many questions but Sophia and Val have answered all of my questions.
As for the price it is slightly pricey, but lets hope it is all worth it.

CNA REPUBLIC
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited May 13, 2020

This made creating an app super easy to do! Jessica, who helped me with my app submission, was extremely helpful and made the process seamless. My app looks very professional with smooth navigation throughout and everything syncs perfectly with Shopify. I can't wait until my app goes live this week!

The Rose Hanger