4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, user-friendly interface, and valuable features like real-time conversion rates, push notifications, and analytics. They appreciate the easy customization through the drag & drop template and dashboard. Many reported significant increases in revenue, customer retention, and sales conversion. The customer service is praised for being proactive and responsive, and the efficient onboarding process is also appreciated. The app's seamless syncing with websites is noted as a valuable tool for optimizing online stores.

February 21, 2020

They have fantastic customer service. My implement specialist was Val and she is beyond amazing! She went over and beyond to help me during my submission process.

Icon
April 16, 2021

Truly a turn-key experience taking your website and turning it into a user-friendly app! While we absolutely love the app we have had some hiccups along the way pushing us to pay more than we anticipated to use this platform properly for our business. Our business does weekly product drops that we previously were able to schedule with our standard Shopify subscription. Once signed up for the app we realized that our Shopify plan didn't support product scheduling outside of the "online" sales channel so any new items we scheduled would immediately go live on Tapcart and could not post at our desired time. The only solution was to either scrap the app or upgrade to Shopify Plus (a $2k a month Shopify upgrade) in order to use Launchpad. Being able to schedule products accordingly is vital to our business so this upgrade would definitely not be necessary for most businesses. One other feature the app is lacking is a way to refresh without having to close out of it entirely. Our products sell out FAST, so this means our customers need to be able to have the items refresh to show real-time status of whether a product is in stock. Right now the item might sell out and will still state it's in stock while in the customer's cart. Our account manager did mention that this is a feature they're working on there's just no timeline of when it will be ready. The price points range pretty drastically but it makes the app pretty accessible for almost any business big or small. So far so good on our end!

Bros with Hoes Plant Co
March 3, 2023

Val & James have been helpful in communicating, strategizing, and implementing our app launch in the Apple/Google stores. We're very excited to see this partnership grow and hope to see strong ROI out of Tapcart. Thank you!

Affliction Clothing
Tapcart replied March 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we'll be sure to give Val & James props! Congrats on your app launch, we're excited to be your partner through this!

July 30, 2019

If you're looking for an easy and relatively inexpensive way to get your Shopify store into a professional looking app for iOS and Android, look no further.

Tapcart is it.

Here's why:

1. It's plug and play. The WYSIWYG editor makes snapping your Collections into blocks on the home screen and Navigation really easy.

2. The design is simple and customizable. With almost no design skill you can take what they have out of the box and easily match your brand to come up with something that's elegant, beautiful and modern looking.

3. Their technology is solid. From how the search functions to the slick checkout it's built really solid. The team there clearly understands iOS and Android dev and the code in your app will not break.

4. The support is great. In truth you won't really need much help. But if/when you do the team is amazing. Answering questions, giving guidance and just being there so you're not in it alone is what they do best.

Our app for Stocked Well came out awesome and we're very happy. Take a look for yourself:

Stocked Well
December 22, 2017

Sina and the team over at Tapcart are amazing. Truly. Had my app built and deployed within a matter of days. These guys are incredible. I HIGHLY recommend Sina and the team over at Tapcart.

Oregrownstore
Edited October 2, 2020

I'm reviewing this app once again. The customer service is incredible as well as the dedicated app manager. My app looks better than ever and sales have continued to grow at a rapid rate. All that is missing is the complete Smile.io integration which I have been informed is being worked on and will come in the future. Once that is complete, I'd give this platform 10 stars if I could. Recommendation: Night mode would be awesome for customers who enjoy a dark screen on their phone. I also wonder if Conversion-Bear would ever get on board with TAPCART to integrate as well. That would completely change the game for app sales and the experience.

Hoodlums & Brigands
Edited November 9, 2017

I can’t recommend this app more than enough! It’s my first experience with an iOS App, and I cannot code apps at all so when I managed to build our app in like 10 min, I was so excited! I had some special requests and the staff at TapCart always responsed to me really quickly. I’m really excited to see how their service evolves in future. I love the fact that iOS prompts the app to open when browsing our store. We’ve even linked it to our AdWords campaigns - it looks so professional! A top quality app. So far we’ve had loads of customers order our app and even had sales through it - and we’ve only been live in the App Store for a few days. The support has been brilliant and it’s a must have for anyone who has ever considered having their own app but doesn’t know where to start. Well worth the monthly fee. Best app we have installed, ever! Thanks for much for the amazing product and support :) check out our app in our store https://www.evolution-slimming.com/pages/get-the-app

Evolution Slimming
May 15, 2018

Great app and great support. Thank you so much

Xeya Butikk
Norway
August 12, 2022

Easy to implement and very easy to use. Team was extremely efficient and delivered the project on time as promised. Val is very knowledgeable and helpful

Planet Beauty
March 30, 2023

So far so good, the implementation was quick and the team (Jayne and Christina) have been very very helpful throughout the process! Definitely would recommend Tapcart for anyone looking to create an app in a short amount of time.

Clutch
Tapcart replied April 3, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience working with Jayne and Christina! We strive to make the implementation process as quick and efficient as possible, so it's great to know that we met your expectations! We can't wait to watch your app grow!