Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder , 400 reviews

4.8
September 21, 2017

Highly recommend Tapcart. Easy to use and beautiful interface that fits our brand perfectly. I can't believe how it seamless it was to create and develop our custom app. Thank you Sina and your team for creating such a great app!

Bijou Candles
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 18, 2017

Out of the bazillion choices for App making I happened to choose perfect company, I have been with Shopify 11 years, so I have seen just about everything. Coding is something I wish I knew but just haven't had the time . . . and everyone helped me with both design and setup and it looks better than I could have ever hoped Plus you get one month free, enough time to see how well it works!

Killerstrands
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 7, 2017

Amazing service. more then just an App developer.
Tapcart will set your app up with all the tools and support you need for marketing. Creating an app is one thing, getting your customers to download your app is another.
Tapcart walked us through every single step to set up the app and supported us with a customized 'digital assets package' with images and suggested posts for us to upload to Instagram / Facebook / EDMs and our website. Our experience couldn't have been better. Thank you!

Foodcraft
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 6, 2017

Absolute Game Changer! You just earned a lifetime customer.

Boutique Bust
Time spent using app: 19 days
September 5, 2017

I have had multiple Shopify stores for 6-7 years. I have never left a review for an app. Lazy? Maybe. Or maybe just under impressed with how most of the companies handle their business.

TAPCART IS THE BEST at integration, speed, communication, support and being all around gnarly people!

There are a lot of options... Save yourself some time, and just get this one!

Pluglife
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 2, 2017

The Tapcart team was incredible in helping me update my old mobile app to their beautiful new one. it literally saved me thousands of dollars in development work.

Light Chakra
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 30, 2017

The Tapcart team have been super efficient & helpful. The setup process has been a breeze. We are really excited about the potential of this app & what we can now offer our mobile customers!

Fashion Life 3
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 29, 2017

Best mobile app and service every! The team were able to cater our needs for localization, and tried their best to help us to launch the app in our own language. The UI was clean and nice, so is the admin site where you can set feature categories and such. We are very happy and satisfied!

Luxury Life
Taiwan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 26, 2017

I think this app is FAST and GOOD for anyone who is looking to step into the mobile app scene but does not know a lick of coding or is worried about the capital it would cost to invest in having someone build your app for you. There are a few hurdles you have to jump through but the staff walks you through each one step by step and monitor the chat room to answer questions you might have. I only rate it a 4 out of 5 because I think for the price of $99 it should come with little more features like the ability to add a background to your app or something cool. Very good App in summary. Invest the funds if you want a quality app.

Innovative Supplies
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 24, 2017

The customer service is amazing! Sina walked me through everything and worked with Apple on my behalf to get my app setup. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a more beautiful app. If you are thinking of getting an app don't hesitate to go with Tapcart, you won't be disappointed!

Jess Lea Boutique