4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, user-friendly interface, and valuable features like real-time conversion rates, push notifications, and analytics. They appreciate the easy customization through the drag & drop template and dashboard. Many reported significant increases in revenue, customer retention, and sales conversion. The customer service is praised for being proactive and responsive, and the efficient onboarding process is also appreciated. The app's seamless syncing with websites is noted as a valuable tool for optimizing online stores.

August 11, 2017

The Tapcart team was super helpful in guiding me through the process of setting up my store app. Now that it's set up, I couldn't be happier with the intuitive design. Super slick!

Materevolution
22 days using the app
June 30, 2022

The app is a good solution for building your own app. However, there are some features I believe should be standard and high on the priority list. 1. The app offers the ability to schedule a drop which allows you to design using images, video and other modules and schedule it to publish. BUT, the feature is almost useless because you can't add links to the photo or video assets unless the products are active in your shopify store. This means that just before your launch, you have to frantically make the products active then rush to add the links to all the designs you've created. 2. While shopping using major apps like Zara or Mango, there's the ability to browse similar items just below the main product. I think this feature should be basic for a mobile app provider. 3. The design modules need way more features and types of modules. 4. When creating your push notification, you can't edit. If you spell something wrong or want a team member to review copy before sending, you gotta start over if changes are needed. 5. Overall, I think TapCart should be more consistent in releasing new features. We've had the app well over a year and the updates are trickling slowly or only seem to serve a small segment of merchants.

The Wrap Life
Over 1 year using the app
February 15, 2018

We love tapcart! They were so hands on helping us to transition from our old app developer account to a new one. They respond to questions quickly and go above and beyond to make sure everything is just the way we want it.

Pricing is so affordable & the app itself is clean, fast and easy to use.

Highly recommend!

Stone Cold Fox
21 days using the app
March 11, 2021

Beautiful design but customers had problems entering their addresses. Support couldn't fix the bug. Now we have to find another app provider, set up the app, and migrate all of our clients asking them to download another app :(

Desplastifícate
Mexico
Over 1 year using the app
September 6, 2017

Absolute Game Changer! You just earned a lifetime customer.

Boutique Bust
19 days using the app
August 11, 2017

After spending several hours looking at the different options available that would allow me to create an app for my store I went with Tapcart, and I am so glad i did! Designing the app was a breeze and there are plenty of customisable features which allow me to make it my own. The support from the team was phenomenal, both very efficient and informative. My store was live in the Apple App store in just over one week! It is sleek and effective. There are cheaper options out there but none that are as effective as Tapcart, worth those extra $$.

Collect And Display
19 days using the app
October 10, 2020

I was just onboarded and so far so good! It is very easy to create , edit and navigate your app! Tapcart has really created a service that I know will benefit by business! I would also like to add they have excelent customer service! Special shout out to Jessica...she's amazing. You will be lucky to work with her.

Drawlz Brand Co.
18 days using the app
April 6, 2020

Hats off to Val and the Tapcart team. They worked with us to make the app a leading app and very successful project.

TheMississippiGiftCompany.com
18 days using the app
April 24, 2018

Loving it so far! They have been so great at answering any questions I've had promptly and the app looks STUNNING!

Little Arrow Co
15 days using the app
May 24, 2017

Tapcart is great! The team has tremendous app skills and made setting up our ecommerce shop on the iOS App Store a piece of cake. Our company has already seen positive ROI 1 week in! Plus, our customers have given us great feedback on the app as well. I would recommend Tapcart to any fellow entrepreneurs.

Freedomravewear